Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad (4386 Views)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad by ToroGist(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2017
South African traditional heritage is by far the most preserved and valued cultural practice in Africa.
As good as this this, I
am totally opposed to the idea of women walking naked and promoting sexual immorality all because of tradition.
Days ago, there was a festival in South Africa that attracted the whole world and this girl deemed it necessary to walk naked round the whole place naked.
See photos:
http://latestinfoandmore..com/2017/04/tradition-of-sexual-immortality-or-she.html
Re: Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2017
grin

Abeeg, drop the pishure here sha..lemme grab some chair so Lefulefu and Kennyid17 cud come and sit nxt to me.. cool

Re: Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad by gabinogem(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Look within ur country(Nigeria), there's a tribe that does same. cheesy
Re: Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad by madone: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Only in south Africa that u hear all manner of nonsensical news.this people are just bunch of extremists in immorality,stupidity,voodoo,racism,religious perversion,violence,sexual perversion...... What are country..
Re: Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeg, drop the pishure here sha..lemme grab some chair so Lefulefu and Kennyid17 cud come and sit nxt to me.. cool
op no drop pixs ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You' / Please Help Me To Beg This Girl / Help Us Know You Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.