Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad (27375 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos / In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by naijalander: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
my grand father also hid the Igbos in his community in his compound during the civil war. The lived and ate satisfactorily with the family during this period.

newgroom:
Paul C. Nwabuikwu, Special Adviser to the former Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has taken to his Facebook wall to appreciate an unknown Yorubaman who at a great risk to his life hid his father from the mob searching for Igbos in Kano, in 1966.

See what he wrote:

TRIBUTE TO THE UNKNOWN YORUBA MAN

At great risk to his life, a Yoruba neighbor on Sanyaolu street, Sabon Gari, Kano, hid my father from the mob searching for Igbos in 1966.

I still don't know your name, sir, but my prayer is that God will bless you and your descendants today and always.

Your sacrifice is one of the reasons why Nigeria, in spite of many disappointments, continues to retain some meaning for me.

Lalasticlala
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by manikspears: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
I always be careful what I post online about tribes, I try as hard as I can not to generalize my post about any tribe. There are bad eggs cowards and betrayers in everytribe. The only bravery that surfaced in the cowardly assassination of aguiyi ironsi was a Yoruba man by the name of Fajuyi.

When I first got to London, a Yoruba guy who used to be my enemy in school housed me for 3 months.

Anytime my flight touches down in New York a Yoruba friend always takes me to his house where I settle down before taking my next action.

Are there bad Yorubas ? yes, those that are mostly online too lazy to work inciting violence so that ibo can abandon their property for them. And their ibo counterpart who has no jobs and has not done anything for themselves thinking Biafra will better their life.
well said bro, but did igbo history appreciate Fajuyi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by femolii: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos just hate yorubas for nothing but they are living well in yorubas land but yorubas are their enemies let's see first if .........hmmmmm but another war should not brake out because if war brake out Igbos will not survive it again in yorubas lands they should know that now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by femolii: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Your brain need to repair.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
manikspears:

well said bro, but did igbo history appreciate Fajuyi?
Not really, some of them are youngsters that don't think it's their responsibility to read and understand history

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by manikspears: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
jasperism:
The same way we attack those that hate we the Igbo's same way we acknowledge and appreciate those that have helped us in way or the other. Biafrans pure heart.
mention two ways that you've appreciated adekunle fajuyi in the east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by grafitti(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by manikspears: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
Not really, some of them are youngsters that don't think it's their responsibility to read and understand history

like they say,people who won't read will stink.they hear and believe different types of lies because they are ignorant.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
The accommodators are at it again.

“Myself and the same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay
behind this intransigence: Among the large
majority hailing from that tribe( Yoruba) who are the
most vocal in inciting the complete
extermination of the Igbos. I often heard
remarks that all Nigeria’s ills will be cured
once the Igbos have been exterminated from
the human map.” (Dr Conor Cruise O’Bien, 21
December, 1967, New York Review).

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no
World Council of Churches, no Pope, no
missionary, no UN delegation. I want to
prevent even one Ibo from having even one
piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot
at everything that moves and when our troops
march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot
at everything, even things that do not
move” (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3 rd
Marine Commander Division, Nigerian Army to
French Radio Reporter)

Mr Nwabuikwu, we understand that there exists good amongst the bad. But individual motives must be distinguished from national motives.

Even amongst the Nazi, there were good men,but the actions. of the good ones can never erase the fact the Nazi general policy was anti Jewish.

I'm sure some Nazi must have saved some Jews too.

It was Andrew Nwankwo( Ironsi ADC) Hausa friend named Bello, that saved him from the Northern junta, the same Northern military junta that killed many of Andrew Nwankwo Igbo Nigerian military compatriots.
https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi

We have nothing against good individual Yorubas, but the Igbophobic nature of Yoruba nationalism can never be watered down, and no amount of white washing would make us forget it.

God bless the Yoruba man that saved you and his descendants, if they haven't embraced the awoist Yoruba nationalism that is inherently Igbophobic.

Ozoemena. Fences make for good neighbors. Let's all get our own individual nations and become good neighbors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
manikspears:

mention two ways that you've appreciated adekunle fajuyi in the east?

Why should Fajuyi be appreciated?

For being killed. by the North because he was mentor to Nzeogwu and co and also did lend them advice on the Jan 1966 coup?

You can as well ask us how we have appreciated Awolowo and the black Scorpion.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Its high time this nonsense tribal war come to and end on this forum. Its not healthy and its doing no good. Even if we all go our separate ways, we are still going to be neighbors. Yorubas, Igbos and others, please, sheath your sword. Tribalism and hate is not Godliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by manikspears: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:

Why should Fajuyi be appreciated?

For being killed. by the North because he was mentor to Nzeogwu and co and also did lend them advice on the Jan 1966 coup?

You can as well ask us how we have appreciated Awolowo and the black Scorpion.

you know what?I'm not abusing you o,but take your time and read more on adekunle fajuyi,then come back and comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by NovusHomo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Antoeni:
I like d speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls read objectively.
In my own opinion, d enemy of Ndigbo is Ndigbo itself. I remember a time in this country when all d 6 ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was d powerful minister for oil. The 6 of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In 6 years, this was d situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets.
Rather than care about d poor Igbo chaps scattered all over d country, they were busy diverting billions of naira into their accounts at home and abroad. D 2nd Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos/Calabar rail lines passing through 9 States, 3 of them in d SE, they were not bothered. They refused to pay d Chinese d Counter part fund. They shared d money. Enugu/Onitsha, Aba/PH and other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbo's, they abandoned.
Who is to blame? Who is marginalising d Igbo's?

You had your chance, you bungled it. There was only 1 Yoruba minister worth mentioning at d time, Akinwunmi Adesina. He was in Agric. His budget was less than 1% while Emeka Wogu in Labor had over 10% for his ministry, Ayim had unlimited access to d treasury for d benefit of himself and family members. The poor Igbo guys meant nothing to him. If an Igbo becomes President tomorrow after Jonathan, will there be any difference? The Igbo man will marginalise his fellow Igbo people.

That's all, folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by obataokenwa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. I have a similar story. In year 2000 Sharia crises in Kaduna our Hausa neighbour hid us when mobs been dey go round. My mum told me that the pastor living across us was butchered straight up. Person don see things.
we live at Tudun Nupawa then. I went back to Kaduna to base and do biz. But the fear of that Sharia crisis didn't leave me. I was always scared of even going out cos the picture of dead bodies littered on the streets still flash in my memories. I've relocated to Abuja. Sharia crisis destroyed beautiful Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by DONCHRIS9: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Go back and check history

Most properties were reclaimed

But this time, you are leaving for good and you are leaving empty handed
guy use ur head...we want our brodas 2 hav a rethink abt their massive treasures abroad and bring it home thats d meaning of our agitation .. presidency or civil service is not our probs but doing biz is our priority.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by victorDanladi: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Henryyy:
The yoruba tribe is the most accomodating, homely, tolerant and peaceful tribe.A Yoruba man will put his life on the line to protect his neighbour not caring where he comes from. You can slander us all you want but the world knows the truth.
----------- Proud omoluabi

There are numerous examples

1.wole soyinka-went to jail because of biafra

2.Fayose-of nnamdi kanu fame

3.FFK-Newest Igbo biafra heroe

4.Tunde bakare,femi falana and Yinka odumakin-GEJ save Nigeria group protest.

5.Tinubu-collapse his wide political empire into APC to stop 16years of PDP rule.

6.Obasanjo-favour shagari in 1979 agaist awolowo

8.Gani fawhemi-went to jail,killed from it,while fighting Babangida government.

9.sentiments apart,70% of Nigerian human right activitists are Yoruba.Less I forget,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI and DELE GIWA of blessed memory

e.t.c

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by OkunKogi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wow
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by victorDanladi: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
hammer6:
YORUBA SHOULD STOP ALL THIS PRETENCE, WAT ABOUT THE YORUBAS THAT WENT ROUND LAGOS KILLING IGBOS?
U WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS ONLY HAUSA, I THINK NOT.
see this one comment.

Igbo will always be Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Vcblinks(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
I think we need a president that heal this rift between igbo and Yoruba Yea I said some evil things on nairaland cursing the Yoruba's and to say the truth am tired ooh. Abeg we are all southerners abeg. In the north they is no such rift.we should put all hands on deck to remove those jihadist from power.Is those bastards Fulani I hate. This will not takes us anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by 7lives: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
mekuzi09:
Its high time this nonsense tribal war come to and end on this forum. Its not healthy and its doing no good. Even if we all go our separate ways, we are still going to be neighbors. Yorubas, Igbos and others, please, sheath your sword. Tribalism and hate is not Godliness.

If not for Nairaland, I won't know what an average Igbo person thinks of me as a Yoruba.
You don't want people to know the truth?, only the truth can set us free.
Just like you, i wastes so much time trying to discourage tribalism but Nairaland changed that, God bless Nairaland.
Now let me tell you, the Igbo man that won the house of rep sit in Oshodi would not have succeeded if the voters in Oshodi are aware of the kinds of hatered Igbos have for Yoruba.
It is better for forums like Nairaland to exist so that all of us can know where we belong.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by victorDanladi: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vcblinks:
I think we need a president that heal this rift between igbo and Yoruba Yea I said some evil things on nairaland cursing the Yoruba's and to say the truth am tired ooh. Abeg we are all southerners abeg. In the north they is no such rift.we should put all hands on deck to remove those jihadist from power.Is those bastards Fulani I hate. This will not takes us anywhere

Why hating them?

Hate is punishment.If you cant love them,try and be indifferent.

I think you've never met wonderful fulani(s).I have met many!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Alfranco(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
ibkgab001:
Those ungrateful people ...

I will rather come back to this world as a GOAT than to come back as an IGBO

IBUKUNOLU
Lols. But bro be careful what you wish for; you could get that and worse still end up as isiewu popularly relished by Igbos. Better come back human however.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Diademk07: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by MAYOWAAK: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
augustine:
While I commend the unknown Yoruba man. I wish to state that this is an Isolated case that can be found in every tribe, even within the Hausa mobs'. On a wider scale and with far reaching national effect; a Yoruba man by name Chief Obafemi Awolowo of blessed memory as finance minister, supervised the intended pauperizing of the Igbo nation immediately after the civil war. He operated a policy that ensured that every Igbo person that went to the bank after the war, with valid documents to withdraw cash from their accounts to start life anew; cannot get any amount above £20.00 (Twenty Pounds) irrespective of having thousands or millions of pounds in such bank accounts.

The £20-for-every-Igbo who had bank accounts was a myth. What happened then was a currency crisis. On 30 December 1967, the Nigerian government decided to change the Nigerian currency in circulation in order to render useless the £37 million Ojukwu had for buying foreign weapons. The Biafran leadership quickly took the loot, mopped up the ones they could get in circulation and headed to Europe to exchange them for hard currencies. Eventually, they introduced Biafran notes as the only legal tender. There was around 149 million Biafran pounds in circulation by the end of the war. After the war, there was a general scramble to exchange these notes for the new Nigerian notes. Awolowo explained that he didn’t know on what basis these notes were produced. It is like someone bringing a single 50 billion Zimbabwean dollar note to the bank and expecting to be given N50 billion. The exchange rate should be known to determine the worth of the Zimbabwean dollar. Currently, 39 billion Zimbabwean dollars is worth 1 US dollar. In the case of Biafra, the worth of the currency was unknown; they were produced out of desperation, with lax security features to boot. In his statement of 1 February 1968, Dr. Okigbo, Biafra’s Commissioner of Economic Affairs, said “the lack of international acceptance and lack of a commensurate exchange rate was immaterial since the currency was intended only for circulation in Biafra.” In other words, it was worthless outside Biafra. After the war those that had this money were carting them to Nigerian banks, hoping to get the equivalent in new Nigerian notes. No banker or economist worth that description would approve that. Awolowo, in his bid to rehabilitate the Igbo and restore economic normalcy, approved the payment of 20 Nigerian pounds flat rate for every Biafran notes depositor. It was never £20 for every Igbo. Twenty pounds for every Biafran? That would have been around £300 million, when Nigeria’s annual budget before the war was £342.22 million, for a population of 57 million.

As at today, less than 50 percent of Nigerians have bank accounts. In the 60′s, the figure was less than 5 percent of the Nigerian population. How come every Igbo man became an account holder with fantastic sums lodged in the fictional accounts after the war when it looked like the federal government would pay claims by account holders after the civil war? The claims could not be verified because most were not able to answer simple questions. The figures they gave were also impossible when tallied because it added up to more than 1000 percent of the total cash balances of the banks as at the beginning of the war.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by slivertongue: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
newgroom:
Paul C. Nwabuikwu, Special Adviser to the former Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has taken to his Facebook wall to appreciate an unknown Yorubaman who at a great risk to his life hid his father from the mob searching for Igbos in Kano, in 1966.

See what he wrote:

TRIBUTE TO THE UNKNOWN YORUBA MAN

At great risk to his life, a Yoruba neighbor on Sanyaolu street, Sabon Gari, Kano, hid my father from the mob searching for Igbos in 1966.

I still don't know your name, sir, but my prayer is that God will bless you and your descendants today and always.

Your sacrifice is one of the reasons why Nigeria, in spite of many disappointments, continues to retain some meaning for me.

Lalasticlala

And that is the spirit
Always thank those who did you well and love your enemies
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Josmila(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fulfills the saying that 'your brother is the man next door'
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Diademk07: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:
The accommodators are at it again.

“Myself and the same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay
behind this intransigence: Among the large
majority hailing from that tribe( Yoruba) who are the
most vocal in inciting the complete
extermination of the Igbos. I often heard
remarks that all Nigeria’s ills will be cured
once the Igbos have been exterminated from
the human map.” (Dr Conor Cruise O’Bien, 21
December, 1967, New York Review).

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no
World Council of Churches, no Pope, no
missionary, no UN delegation. I want to
prevent even one Ibo from having even one
piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot
at everything that moves and when our troops
march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot
at everything, even things that do not
move” (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3 rd
Marine Commander Division, Nigerian Army to
French Radio Reporter)

Mr Nwabuikwu, we understand that there exists good amongst the bad. But individual motives must be distinguished from national motives.

Even amongst the Nazi, there were good men,but the actions. of the good ones can never erase the fact the Nazi general policy was anti Jewish.

I'm sure some Nazi must have saved some Jews too.

It was Andrew Nwankwo( Ironsi ADC) Hausa friend named Bello, that saved him from the Northern junta, the same Northern military junta that killed many of Andrew Nwankwo Igbo Nigerian military compatriots.
https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi

We have nothing against good individual Yorubas, but the Igbophobic nature of Yoruba nationalism can never be watered down, and no amount of white washing would make us forget it.

God bless the Yoruba man that saved you and his descendants, if they haven't embraced the awoist Yoruba nationalism that is inherently Igbophobic.

Ozoemena. Fences make for good neighbors. Let's all get our own individual nations and become good neighbors.

Will shut your thrash?

Why don't you tell us what the Ibos that were to be gunned down do?

Care to tell us the atrocities these men did in the Midwest, Rivers, Calabar etc? How they attacked the indigenous people, calling them saboteurs? Why did you think the Ogonis joined hands with the Military men against the biafra men?

Empty headed eediots always coming up with half truth and playing the victim card.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
7lives:

If not for Nairaland, I won't know what an average Igbo person thinks of me as a Yoruba.
You don't want people to know the truth?, only the truth can set us free.
Just like you, i wastes so much time trying to discourage tribalism but Nairaland changed that, God bless Nairaland.
Now let me tell you, the Igbo man that won the house of rep sit in Oshodi would not have succeeded if the voters in Oshodi are aware of the kinds of hatered Igbos have for Yoruba.
It is better for forums like Nairaland to exist so that all of us can know where we belong.
When I registered on this forum, I was thinking it was all fun, but with the way its going, its no more fun. We have to stop it. Doesn't mean that I will not have a good laugh at the activities of NCAN, Igbos, afonjas, and the like when its done with good humor. Anything more than that should be discouraged.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by slivertongue: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
this should be a thanksgiving thread and not a name calling thread
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by DrGoodmanFather: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
BLACKdagger:
and so what??... Has any igboman not helped yorubas before?
I recently helped a yoruba guy to secure a suretee he needed to get a job and he got d job

dont know why this rubbish should make fp in the first place.
It shows how tribalistic this forum is.

That yorubas are traitors and betrayers doesnt mean u cant get some1 good in entire yorubaland..

EVEN IN TIME OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH THERE WAS LOT.

You see that your IQ is low. Did you risk your life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Diademk07:

Will shut your thrash?

Why don't you tell us what the Ibos that were to be gunned down do?

Care to tell us the atrocities these men did in the Midwest, Rivers, Calabar etc? How they attacked the indigenous people, calling them saboteurs? Why did you think the Ogonis joined hands with the Military men against the biafra men?

Empty headed eediots always coming up with half truth and playing the victim card.

Lol! Cock and bull stories that non of them could verify. They can't put names to their stories, no Biafran commander name, no Biafran unit name, just cock and bull stories.

Never knew that Kogbara who was the legitimate Ogoni leader joined hands against Biafra when he was with Ojukwu all through.

Any way, this thread was a bad attempt at using few isolated good deeds of people of Yoruba origin to gloss over the stinking Igbophobic Awoist agenda that the Yoruba nationalism is dripping of, and I'm more than
happy to burst that bubble before few gullible Igbos here be deceived.

So far, it's mission accomplished for me.

Throughout out the times between 1966-69 You propagandists accused Ojukwu of maltreating the minorities, Ojukwu kept demanding for a UN supervised plebiscite in the minorities area to determine the truth, but not surprisingly, you liars chickened out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.