Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad (27365 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos / In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by yommen: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
hammer6:

SIR LOUIS OJUKWU PROPERTY THAT IS STILL BEING USED BY LAGOS GOVERNMENT IS WAT?
STOP LYING, YORUBA STARTED THE WHOLE ABANDONED PROPERTY AND NO IGBO WERE NOT GIVEN THEIR PROPERTY.
EVEN THE MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT, AWOLOWO REFUSED TO ALLOW THEM.

No problem! It only hurts me so bad that Biafuro will never be actualised because even majority of ibos dont believe in it. In case it suddenly happens that its actualised, we are surposed to make sure we chase all non Yorubas out of Yoruba land. Hmmm...but the truth is an average Yo'ba will still help hide and feed people in danger. Or how will watch Innocent Nnana my personal person be attacked by my people and deny him? But I have cone realise that our tolerance to other people has come back to hunt us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Amhappy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
There are only two types of people on earth,THE GOOD and THE BAD or THE SHEEP and THE GOAT according to the Bible.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Diademk07: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Cock and bull stories that non of them could verify. They can't put names to their stories, no Biafran commander name, no Biafran unit name, just cock and bull stories.

Never knew that Kogbara who was the legitimate Ogoni leader joined hands against Biafra when he was with Ojukwu all through.

Any way, this thread was a bad attempt at using few isolated good deeds of people of Yoruba origin to gloss over the stinking Igbophobic Awoist agenda that the Yoruba nationalism is dripping of, and I'm more than
happy to burst that bubble before few gullible Igbos here be deceived.

So far, it's mission accomplished for me.

Throughout out the times between 1966-69 You propagandists accused Ojukwu of maltreating the minorities, Ojukwu kept demanding for a UN supervised plebiscite in the minorities area to determine the truth, but not surprisingly, you liars chickened out.

Rooster and bull stories that Biafra never attacked the Midwest? Or that the Ogonis never supported the military men after the biafra men attacked them? You're so shameless and disgustible!

The saro wiwa saga et al, were rooster stories? Of recent, We've even heard of one ogoni man attacking an ibo girl in Portharcourt because she wore a biafra head warmer. That should tell you how they hate your guts.

You know what, I don't mind you people getting your biafra but what I hate is manipulative weasel liars who always play the victims. I hate their guts because they are so ugly!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
obataokenwa:
we live at Tudun Nupawa then. I went back to Kaduna to base and do biz. But the fear of that Sharia crisis didn't leave me. I was always scared of even going out cos the picture of dead bodies littered on the streets still flash in my memories. I've relocated to Abuja. Sharia crisis destroyed beautiful Kaduna.

Baba I tell u. I lived in ungwan Dosa then. Come see dead body nah. Kaduna has refused to change. I still live there but I am moving to Abj next year for work.

2 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by YungMillionaire: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
I love Yorubas though I might be a little biased because I am Itshekiri - we generally consider them our cousins. I grew up in Lagos with Yorubas, Igbos, and other Southerners. The most lasting friendship I have had are mostly with Yorubas - they love life too much to worry about stupid things.

8 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by obataokenwa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Baba I tell u. I lived in ungwan Dosa then. Come see dead body nah. Kaduna has refused to change. I still live there but I am moving to Abj next year for work.
Abuja is far better. Now my mind is at peace.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Mbediogu(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
God bless the yorubaman in question. They are best friends of igbo but when they attack us online, even if no igbo fires back , I will. All in all I love them especially Funke and Segun.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by rkennyking(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Its so so funny how we keep on preaching "One Love keep us together, Love your neighbor as yourself" and Africans always do the otherwise, One thing that will keep hunting us is our disunity. I stand to be corrected a bunch of broom will forever be better than a stick from the bunch. Until we look for development outside of disunity. Until as people we accommodate our differences, Until we appreciate the fact that we all are not perfect, Until we we see goodness in our Unity rather than disunity.
I say If we get broken down into smaller units, what about the differences in every families in each tribes, what about intra- tribal conflict, What about the fact that the south is suppose to be united like the North is united, but we still broken. What about the fact that Biafra will have its problems, What about the fact that Oduduwas will also have it problems and what about the fact that Arewas will have its problems. What about the fact that this problems can always break us no matter how strong our bond, if we dont look beyond what differentiate us.
I think what we need to do is, Appreciate one another and grow together. If we have been doing this before, we could have statesmen without bias intention representing Nigeria truly.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Hope15: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
When I read Soyinka's memoir (You Must Set Forth At Dawn) and saw his deep desire and real action to intervene in truncating the civil war and his eventual incarceration for that, I troway cap. It's always baffling to now see how the Ndigbos now regard, and puke all over him. So much for Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Diademk07:

Rooster and bull stories that Biafra never attacked the Midwest? Or that the Ogonis never supported the military men after the biafra men attacked them? You're so shameless and disgustible!

The saro wiwa saga et al, were rooster stories? Of recent, We've even heard of one ogoni man attacking an ibo girl in Portharcourt because she wore a biafra head warmer. That should tell you how they hate your guts.

You know what, I don't mind you people getting your biafra but what I hate is manipulative weasel liars who always play the victims. I hate their guts because they are so ugly!

You are roaming.

Adekunle it was who was shooting at Anything that
moved ( Women and Children) in Ogoni/Okrika, Ikwerre areas.

Kogbara was an Ogoni leader, and he was the Biafran rep in London, so how exactly can Biafran soldiers be shooting Biafrans in Ogoni? What are the names of these Biafran soldiers, their units or commanders name?

Saro Wiwa was an Ogoni voice, likewise Kogbara.

Midwest issue had been overflogged here.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by amarachi06(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
omusiliyu:
Oluwole Soyinka and Abdulganiyy Fawehinmi went to jail because of Ndigbos. They stood against Nigeria government. They ended the war with their powerful pens and mouths. So many Yorubas risked their lives to save ndigbo from going to extinction....and today, they referred to us as cowards.

l know what Yoruba's did for us... But our main issue with you guys now is quite different from 1966! for allowing the "born to rule" guys all the time is our problem with you, l for once like you guys and l dated one in school then. If we can come together and keep those mdfu*ckers out of Nigeria, you and l will be talking about peace and biz. Just imagine a country without an hausa man? just imagine how we will be sending relief materials to them? imagine how many scholarships will be given to them to study in Nigeria? They are the real reason why we wanna leave and you guys are ok with them.
A yoruba man cannot raise his hands and start killing you over little provocation but this guys will not hesitate to do same to any igbo man around them.
If it is possible for me, l will like to stay in a Nigeria without an hausa man.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Diademk07: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
pazienza:

You are roaming.

Adekunle it was who was shooting at Anything that
moved ( Women and Children) in Ogoni/Okrika, Ikwerre areas.

Kogbara was an Ogoni leader, and he was the Biafran rep in London, so how exactly can Biafran soldiers be shooting Biafrans in Ogoni? What are the names of these Biafran soldiers, their units or commanders name?

Saro Wiwa was an Ogoni voice, likewise Kogbara.

Midwest issue had been overflogged here.

Adekunle happened to shoot at anything that moved because no indigene would be seen roaming on the street/in the bush and homeless except the biafra men. As a matter of fact, he mentioned the ibos explicitly in his speech.

That Kogbara was with Ojukwu, does it negate the fact that the biafra men attacked the Ogonis? Didn't Bankole under the command of Ojukwu, lay siege to Ore? How about the attack on the Midwest?

The truth is the Biafra men bit more than they could chew and they were roundly dealt with. Eediots who keep playing the victim card are ugly non-entities and should go get themselves books to read.

2 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by afroxyz: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tufiakwa for my Igbo brothers. I'm beginning to be of the opinion that we are the most tribalistic group in Nigeria. Thank God say na Yoruba I marry

2 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
omusiliyu:
Oluwole Soyinka and Abdulganiyy Fawehinmi went to jail because of Ndigbos. They stood against Nigeria government. They ended the war with their powerful pens and mouths. So many Yorubas risked their lives to save ndigbo from going to extinction....and today, they referred to us as cowards.

So what of the one who starved two million women and children to death.... and the one who bombed Pregnant women at Asaba.... these ones are actually your best Heroes yorubas celebrate for their feats and wickedness on IGBOS
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Amoto94(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
There are good and bad people in every group, but we choose to focus on the bad ones neglecting those who are good. A family friend regretted living Okene during the war though he survived the war and has never left Okene but many of his colleagues didn't survive. The earlier we realised that what we need is fighting off bad governance and being exemplary in our dealings the better for us. eph123 react
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by delpee(f): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
omusiliyu:

Tai Solarin the owner of Mayflower School Ikenne took care of some Igbos too.
I wonder how people got history mixed up. It seems many Igbo adults chose not to tell the truth hence the deep hatred they have inculcated in their youth against other tribes. Those who saw to the removal of history from our school syllabus are criminals indeed. Half truth and total misinformation everywhere now. angry

4 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by SuperS1Panther: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
amarachi06:

l know what Yoruba's did for us... But our main issue with you guys now is quite different from 1966! for allowing the "born to rule" guys all the time is our problem with you, l for once like you guys and l dated one in school then. If we can come together and keep those mdfu*ckers out of Nigeria, you and l will be talking about peace and biz. Just imagine a country without an hausa man? just imagine how we will be sending relief materials to them? imagine how many scholarships will be given to them to study in Nigeria? They are the real reason why we wanna leave and you guys are ok with them.
A yoruba man cannot raise his hands and start killing you over little provocation but this guys will not hesitate to do same to any igbo man around them.
If it is possible for me, l will like to stay in a Nigeria without an hausa man.

Zik connived with Ahmadu Bello and Balewa

Who was the VP of Shagari? Ekwueme

Nzeribe spearheaded the annulment of June 12

Daniel Kanu organised 1m man match for Abacha

In 1999, who voted for OBJ alongside the North? SE

So who has been in alliance with the North? Be the objective judge.

5 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by goddasonik: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
7lives:

If not for Nairaland, I won't know what an average Igbo person thinks of me as a Yoruba.
You don't want people to know the truth?, only the truth can set us free.
Just like you, i wastes so much time trying to discourage tribalism but Nairaland changed that, God bless Nairaland.
Now let me tell you, the Igbo man that won the house of rep sit in Oshodi would not have succeeded if the voters in Oshodi are aware of the kinds of hatered Igbos have for Yoruba.
It is better for forums like Nairaland to exist so that all of us can know where we belong.
abeg talk true for 1nce, nairaland forum is a tribalistic forum, I neva knw d yorubas where dis tribalistic also till I join d forum, so u see, dnt make it look like its d igbo group dat is @ fault
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
They will soon call him Afonja
A gbo gun gbo ro Afonla till kingdom come
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by amarachi06(f): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Zik connived with Ahmadu Bello and Balewa

Who was the VP of Shagari? Ekwueme

Nzeribe spearheaded the annulment of June 12

Daniel Kanu organised 1m man match for Abacha

In 1999, who voted for OBJ alongside the North? SE

So who has been in alliance with the North? Be the objective judge.

All what you said is true! We are angry with the way Buhari is treating us now and you guys are happy with it. NK agitation is never a crime including his castration in prison and you guys were happy with it. When has succession become a crime in the world that a young man should be imprisoned for that. Some of your people was of the opinion that he should be killed for saying so, with some alluding PMB. Trump has been insulted more than PMB but is anyone in jail?
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by SuperS1Panther: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
amarachi06:

All what you said is true! We are angry with the way Buhari is treating us now and you guys are happy with it. NK agitation is never a crime including his castration in prison and you guys were happy with it. When has succession become a crime in the world that a young man should be imprisoned for that. Some of your people was of the opinion that he should be killed for saying so, with some alluding PMB. Trump has been insulted more than PMB but is anyone in jail?

No one has any problem with the Supreme Scam Leader Nnamid Kunnu or whatever he is bearing, is agitating for.

Hatred for him started when he started preaching lies against other ethnicity, calling for their killings, inciting genocide against others and you expect us to love him in return or we should be raining curses on him in the dead of the night everyday?

3 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

That hammer6 is a cheap liar. He's so consumed with hate. I am afraid for him. A veritable killing machine in the making. Na this kind person dem depict in Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda.

No mind am baba. Yeye dey smell
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Guyman02: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
The reality is that the bashing here between Igbos and Yoruba is in the spirit of competition between the two tribes, that has not stopped them from fcking themselves and falling in love. You can't compare that with the relationship between Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani where the later is ready to kill and spill blood.
As an Igbo I can only use my mouth against Yoruba but will never be violent because I have Yoruba cousins and In-laws and I can't be physical against my relations.
We can imagine where Nigeria would have been today if the North had not been a drawback and allowed the Igbos and Yorubas to continue with the competition in the sixties
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
jrusky:

Please speak English or respond in English ok.

By the way so the Igbo speaking Deltans are now Igbo right? So they are no longer referred to as second class Igbo or not even Igbo at all. If you are a true Igbo you will understand what I'm saying.

By the way since you don't care about Nigeria bro grow up and stop talking about Nigeria issues and stop poke nosing into your so called zoo nation affairs for Christ sake. My people should get live and stop smelling what they called abomination, if you don't like something a real man who is not coward don't care what happen to that thing so biko Nnwanne grow up leave Nigeria matter for those who still belief in Nigeria and talk you thrash Biafra doom nation.

We are talking coup here not civil war so its two different thing get that to your brain. Good day
bro,I think u r misunderstanding me.read wht d person I quoted wrote.
we r together,bros
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
[b] STERN: Does that mean that you do not
want the extinction of the Ibos?
ADEKUNLE: The nation which the Ibos
founded under the name of Biafra on
May 30, 1967 is not a pure Ibo-
federation. You Europeans should really
know that by now. Seven million Ibos
and five million other population groups
are living now in the 80% overpopulated
Biafra: Ibibios, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ekios,
Efiks, and Annangs. These minority
populations in the Ibo nation have
always hated the Ibos. Therefore they
jubilantly welcome the liberation of their
areas through federal troops.
STERN: What are your troops doing
when they march into a town around
Port Harcourt, an area where most of
the farmers are not Ibos?
ADEKUNLE: We aim at everything that
moves.
STERN: Small children tend not to stay
put for very long.
ADEKUNLE: I know. I have two myself.
STERN: What will your troops do when
you get to the Ibo heartland, that is, to
the place populated by Ibos only?
ADEKUNLE: There we will aim at
everything even if it is not moving [/b]

Notice Adekunle was well aware that those within PH area are not Igbo speaking, yet he was aiming at Anything that moves there.

Notice how Adekunle in typical Afonja propaganda maintained that Igbos were holding the the same minorities he was going to shoot at once they are moving, against their own will, look how he wished Igbos were hated by minority groups.

There is something inherently Igbophobic about Yoruba nationalism that is built around Awoism, and peeps like me will continue to point this out, to ensure my people are constantly aware of this, and not get entrapped in Yoruba nation web of treachery in the future.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
amarachi06:

you must be a teenager or ve lived all ur life in one part of ur region or grew up around ppl wit hate in their hearts or a combination of d three.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
The Yoruba nation have not changed one bit. It's the same treacherous behavior all over.

Adekunle and his Yoruba propagandists insisted that Ojukwu was holding minorities area by force, yet when Ojukwu demanded for independent UN supervised plebiscite on those areas to determine the truth, Gowon and his Hordes of Yoruba advisors declined.

This is akin to same propaganda they are carrying today, ie IPOB is misrepresenting Ndiigbo and other minorities, IPOB is forcing Biafra on us all.

But when asked to conduct simple referendum to determine the people true voice, they develop cold feet. Cos they know the truth. Most people from this side wants out of Nigeria, though many rather stay in Nigeria than die in a war trying to leave Nigeria.

So when these people run out of argument, they start threatening war, and posting pictures of last war, knowing that most would rather remain in Nigeria than fight war.

Even proudly Igbo Asaba indigenes were singing one Nigeria and were waving green white flag, when Asaba fell to Nigerian forces, in attempt to avoid massacre from Nigerian soldiers.
It was this similar scenarios that they interpreted as minorties areas wanting Nigeria , as if they have options when you are pointing guns at them.

The strategy have not changed a bit.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by amarachi06(f): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Okoroawusa:

you must be a teenager or ve lived all ur life in one part of ur region or grew up around ppl wit hate in their hearts or a combination of d three.

Take a look at my mentions and yours truly. Hate lives in every Nigerian.
Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
"The unprecedented mingling of all groups and settling of many minority people in the Ibo heartland during the course of the war was simply taken for granted. Nonetheless, the Biafran regime was unreservedly committed to plebiscites in any disputed areas within Biafra, or on borders, so that people involved could determine their allegiance. It was proposed that these plebiscites be conducted under international( UN or O.A.U)supervision, and with adequate safeguard against punitive retaliation The federal government rejected the plebiscite proposal, obviously because it implied the recognition of Biafra and the substitution of a democratic vote for force of arms. Had the plebiscite been held, a ceasefire would have had to be declared, neutral observers would have been on scene, and the secession would have been revealed as a people's movement". The New York Review of Books, Volume 14, Number 8. April 23,1970.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
"In an authoritative and detailed memorandum on
the background, cause and consequences of the
Nigerian civil war issued in November 1968 by
more than sixty British subjects, including Sir
Robert Stapleton, the last British governor of the
Eastern region( 1959-60), it was concluded that of
the 37 percent of the population which they
estimated that minority group represented in
Biafra, only 10% would favour continued
association with the federal government". The.
New York review of Books, Volume 14,Number 8.
April 23, 1970

If Adekunle and his Yoruba propagandists were convinced that Ndiigbo were killing minorities and were holding them down by force, common sense dictates that a simple UN organized plebiscite would say the truth, as they would vote vehemently against Biafra.

Yet peeps like Adekunle kept shooting at Anything that moves in their area, leaving them only the two options of either death or Nigeria, as they know that nothing can override the feeling of self or group preservation. Those groups did what they could do to survive.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

No one has any problem with the Supreme Scam Leader Nnamid Kunnu or whatever he is bearing, is agitating for.

Hatred for him started when he started preaching lies against other ethnicity, calling for their killings, inciting genocide against others and you expect us to love him in return or we should be raining curses on him in the dead of the night everyday?

Yorubas hated and called Uwazuruike and his MASSOB bad names and even mocked them.

Your hate of Kanu has nothing to do with his utterances or methods, after all, those his utterances and methods were reactionary to Yoruba Igbophobic attitude over the years.
You were just pissed off that Kanu was serving you the same food you have been dishing out since ages.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad by olabisimichael: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
The victim narrative of the Biafra war and their supporters leaves much for concern to intellectual criticism! It was widely documented that the Biafra Armies were stop in Ore, present day Ondo State! How did they get to Ondo State? They must have conquered people and killed along the way to Ore! Same with their in road upper Niger to Midwest! Why claim victims over a war you also took people's lives? Our generation is the most brainwashed generation in the world! One misfit just wake up and say shit and he becomes god to Godless people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs / Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm / NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.