Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman (4450 Views)

Lafi, Alleged Killer Of Olatoye Sugar Quits Politics After Court's Victory / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by MayorofLagos(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2017
This is nak3d truth!

Yorubas are magicians in any political dealings.

Just when you have them cornered and all avenues for escape are blocked, all the advantegs are in your hands, then you blink...just a blink,......Yoruba circles his intrigue around you and converts the advantage to his benefit. You sit wondering what to do next....and this demon strolls away without a word, your bag of advantages clutched in his agbada!

I dab to Yoruba and their bagfull of political tricks!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by MayorofLagos(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Did you all get the result of the convention?

Yorubas are wicked! grin

One by one all the SW aspirants withdrew at the convention but days before they had put up a false front of competition. Then even the votes for Professor Adeniran was watered down to position him out of the lead for victory.

What does this mean?

PDP must win, by force by fire, drawing from all resources in Rivers. Atiku's fate is now in Secondus hands. Yoruba badt gaan! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by SouthEastFacts: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2017
After making noise today about Prof Ade and opening useless threads, they are opening another useless thread to hide their failure.

230 voted for Prof out of 346 delegates accredited to SW. What happened to the other 116.

You can't hate yourself and expects others to love you. Your brothers abandoned you and you are here claiming sophistication while the real sophisticated people are not making noise.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by chucks185: 2:29am On Dec 10, 2017
KEEP SAILING ON EGO TRIP THAT LEADS YOU NO WHERE

25 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by ZorGBUooeh: 2:37am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
After making noise today about Prof Ade and opening useless threads, they are opening another useless thread to hide their failure.

230 voted for Prof out of 346 delegates accredited to SW. What happened to the other 116.

You can't hate yourself and expects others to love you. Your brothers abandoned you and you are here claiming sophistication while the real sophisticated people are not making noise.
Hahahahahahaha! Don't mind those shameless losers grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by SouthEastFacts: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Hahahahahahaha! Don't mind those shameless losers grin
I don't even have their time.

16 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by ZorGBUooeh: 2:42am On Dec 10, 2017
chucks185:
KEEP SAILING ON EGO TRIP THAT LEADS YOU NO WHERE
Dem dirty EGO TRIP sailing don ship wreck cheesy

22 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by hooklover: 3:13am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

That is Yoruba man for u they know how to make noise and same time know how to dissapont when u rely on them...before hause man call Yoruba bairebe.ie 2face individual he see something ..

22 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by MayorofLagos(m): 3:22am On Dec 10, 2017
This is opened for Yoruba to discuss. You yanminrins are below the political faculty to understand what has happened in PDP today. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by jeffizy(m): 3:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Una don carry una tribalism train enter this matter again too?
After God, fear Nairaland politicians.
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by MayorofLagos(m): 3:41am On Dec 10, 2017
jeffizy:
Una don carry una tribalism train enter this matter again too?
After God, fear Nairaland politicians.

grin grin
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Surely this yoruba boy that wrote this has eaten this their amala stirred with toilet broom again

24 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by okway: 3:46am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:
Surely this yoruba boy that wrote this has eaten this their amala stirred with toilet broom again

Ibo people and their imagination. I wonder how dirty these people are. Who wakes up early in the morning to imagine something as dirty as this?

13 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2017
okway:

Ibo people and their imagination. I wonder how dirty these people are.

If u are talking of dirtiness
Na yoruba got it una
Una women very dirty

Is no news just research, yorubas are damn dirty

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by okway: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na Ibo got it una

Una women very dirty

Very dirty set of people. Only Ibos can think of stiring food with toilet broom.
Trash trash trash all over the SE. Igbos are damn dirty.

4 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by femidejulius(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

♒♒♒♒♒

So says someone from the east whose tribe didn't have a single candidate contesting for national chairman even though his people has been voting for PDP from 99 till date. ♒

Continue shouting on social media while crying of being marginalised at home. ♒

The Yorubas are not sophisticated as you claimed, yet from 99 till date these Yorubas have produced one president, one vice president and 2 speakers of house of representatives. What has your sophisticated tribe produced? Nnamdi Kanu the Coward? cheesy

The Yorubas knows the politics of Nigeria more than your people. They are your headache.

13 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Kaymercury(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2017
it will be like a miracle by the time PDP zone the VP slot to the west.its a done deal already I pray you Easterners realise your lose quickly before it will be late.common deputy speaker you will not get either PDP took the center or APC continue. mark my words!

kaymercury©
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by MayorofLagos(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2017
I want my brothers in SW to see outcome of PDP Convention and the election of EXCOs as a good promise. I will explain.

Nigerian politics is very dynamic and changes very rapidly requiring frequent assessment and response, leading most times to adjustments in strategies and tactics. The single political interest for Yoruba race is re-structuring, this is our imperative! It doesnt matter if we get it through APC or through PDP, we just want to self-determine our futurw and self-administer our region, period!

Of course there are oppositions to our aim, therefore our efforts should concentrate on softening that opposition and whittle it down sufficiently that we attain our desire with minimal loss. The opposition exist in both parties and in all the regions. So we must examine our opposition from a position of strength/ weakness. Where it shows strength, we play along, where it shows weakness we attack the vulnerability.

Let's refrain from taking ownership of any party. Ownership brings duties and commitments that run counter to our interest for restructuring.

The PDP convention revealed a lot. There are two factions in PDP, Makarfi is one, Ali Modu Sherriff is the other. The Sherriff faction was not at the convention.

I recognize that Yoruba has its sons and daughters in both APC and PDP, so we will be nice and not denigrate the parties or show negativity towards either so not to offend sympathies and sensibilities of our brothers and sisters that cherish their partisan membership loyally. So lets be thorough but with eyes on our imperative for restructuring as the single binding objective that tie the future together for all of us in this Yoruba Commonwealth. We are Yoruba first, we want restructuring second, anything else can follow after!

The race to 2023 has started.

More to come later....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by SouthEastFacts: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2017
femidejulius:
♒♒♒♒♒

So says someone from the east whose tribe didn't have a single candidate contesting for national chairman even though his people has been voting for PDP from 99 till date. ♒

Continue shouting on social media while crying of being marginalised at home. ♒

The Yorubas are not sophisticated as you claimed, yet from 99 till date these Yorubas have produced one president, one vice president and 2 speakers of house of representatives. What has your sophisticated tribe produced? Nnamdi Kanu the Coward? cheesy

The Yorubas knows the politics of Nigeria more than your people. They are your headache.
Yorubas did not produce any President, Nigerian did. They forced OBJ down their throats. A man that couldn't win his ward after leaving power till in 2015 when he relied on the influence of Amosun to do that.

Their only speaker was disgraced with a whip and ever since had never won any election.

SW produced Buhari's VP because SE was not part of that fraud called APC. If not, Buhari would have as usual picked one from SE, precisely Rochas or Ngige. The first time he chose from SW was when SE refused to abandon Jonathan in 2011 for his CPC.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
This is how Afonja lost Kwara state grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Isokowadoo: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Op Is A Kano Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by mercyville: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na yoruba got it una

Una women very dirty

How can Yoruba be dirty when they are not cannibals like the Igbos.Igbos are naturally dirty.

4 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by femidejulius(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Yorubas did not produce any President.

What a line of argument!

Obasanjo is from imo nah.
Why didn't you also say that South-South did not produce Secondus but that PDP did? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Pigsandidiots: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na yoruba got it una

Una women very dirty

You say Wetin, may I need to ask world health organisation again grin

3 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
mercyville:

How can Yoruba be dirty when they are not cannibals like the Igbos.Igbos are naturally dirty.

Common shut up.....

Where u come from?

Even in my presence.....in lagos

A yoruba woman went to toilet pick the broom and used it to turn this their amala........

I maaad that day die.......tufiakwa

No difference from pigs

6 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Pigsandidiots: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
mercyville:

grin, the guy should let go and ask WHO na. Talking about cannibalism, honestly, I still wonder how human flesh sweet in those people's mouth. Anytime I remember the day I read about them being cannibal and the manner they eat humans, I always vomit.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
You say Wetin, may I need to ask world health organisation again grin

No need asking......they will suprise u with pics from yorubaland or make I dey give u am here

Lolzzzz.........

No ignite fire here

Brown roofers

3 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Pigsandidiots: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Common shut up.....

Where u come from?

Even in my presence.....in lagos

A yoruba woman went to toilet pick the broom and used it to turn this their amala........

I maaad that day die.......tufiakwa

No difference from pigs
How does human flesh be in your mouth?
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Pigsandidiots: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

No need asking......they will suprise u with pics from yorubaland or make I dey give u am here

Lolzzzz.........

No ignite fire here

Brown roofers
With the pic of 3 igbo cities I have already seen

2 Likes

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by uwa1(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
OP... And so.. make we do watin... SW are not the first to lose an election....
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
With the pic of 3 igbo cities I have already seen

Just sleep

No need
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by konoplyanka: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku's vp will be contested by Fayose. That's his game plan. He never wanted SW to have the chairmanship position. I think Atiku will pick Fayose because of his political clout. No one else could ganer votes like him in the south.

Knowing south east will readily vote against buhari, that would be his best bet. Fayose won!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.