Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20025 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

She tried dodging it Anyway cheesy
i smell JW already..
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:53pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
u pop in on a discussion and demand answer, is dat how you were taught? Even if u are interested in d discussion, u ask politely

I am, would be nice hearing your answer to that question babe
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

I think he has a very superior argument with that question asked, Did Jesus go to heaven that day ?
well, i said "u think ", however i also think it is not a reasonable argument. Telling me several versions disagree is nonsense cos it is common knowledge that many versions of Bible contradicts and dat y we use versions closest to the original Hebrew nd Greek writings
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

I am, would be nice hearing your answer to that question babe
right after you tell me why all the prophesies of the founder of Jw about the world coming to end failed woefully
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:55pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
yes. The bible Infact told us God took Enoch, he never saw death. Where did God take him to?

nowhere , Or is it heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

nowhere , Or is it heaven ?

ok God took Enoch nowhere grin, so God is also nowhere right?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:57pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
well, i said "u think ", however i also think it is not a reasonable argument. Telling me several versions disagree is nonsense cos it is common knowledge that many versions of Bible contradicts and dat y we use versions closest to the original Hebrew nd Greek writings

Babe, All right . Okay, Did Jesus go to heaven the day he died just as he promised the thief or He was lying ? Just interested in this aspect
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 7:59pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
right after you tell me why all the prophesies of the founder of Jw about the world coming to end failed woefully

Lol, am not Jw . what he is discussing here is just basic knowledge .
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 8:00pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:

okay babe, Please show me where it was said that Enoch was taken to heaven ?

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

okay babe, Please show me where it was said that Enoch was taken to heaven ?
show me where he was taken to "nowhere"
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 8:31pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

Babe, All right . Okay, Did Jesus go to heaven the day he died just as he promised the thief or He was lying ? Just interested in this aspect

cc: Salvation101
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 8:34pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
show me where he was taken to "nowhere"

dunno why I was laughing see this, Babe has no point or what ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

cc: Salvation101
Jesus went to paradise obviously. Except u would say he lied. undecided
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

you boldly said "nowhere" except if u mean u also do not av a point too. Show me where in d bible it was said dat God took Enoch nowhere
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
Jesus went to paradise obviously. Except u would say he lied. undecided
shut up there you liarr. na paradise bible talk say Jesus go?
y una day lie for Jesus head? deceivers

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:01pm On May 06, 2018
MizJanet:

she has no point for real. na devil pikin. one of those pastors ssex girls.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
you no geh sens oh. didn't Jesus say that no one has been to heaven? why you day sell lies to the masses?
@ MizJanet this is an antichrist. check her well well. na devil shi be.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 9:07pm On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

Jesus didn't die a physical death ?
Both physically and spiritually
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you no geh sens oh. didn't Jesus say that no one has been to heaven? why you day sell lies to the masses?
@ MizJanet this is an antichrist. check her well well. na devil shi be.
u just come nairaland come waste d 10mb mtn dash u, sorry oo. All the talk wey u just talk, u sef check am na, e make sense to you? If d thread big pass ur level why u no jes shift to d next?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
shut up there you liarr. na paradise bible talk say Jesus go?
y una day lie for Jesus head? deceivers
the primary 6 certificate wey u manage get, hope say no be special center ooo? Nd hope say u fit read book small, ok oya open ya Bible go luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
Ask one pikin near u to epp u read am if u no fit
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
u just come nairaland come waste d 10mb mtn dash u, sorry oo. All the talk wey u just talk, u sef check am na, e make sense to you? If d thread big pass ur level why u no jes shift to d next?
you day craze well well. with your dirty tohto. you way smelling pastors day phork na you wan big pass my level? your smelling yarsh for there. you day mard? wetin big pass my level? which level you day? you way day misyarn for here. when Jesus say nobody don go heaven why you day talk say Enoch go heaven? and you come day force MizJanet to believe your lies. You think say I be Jehova witnes dem way you day insult? I go blast yor dirty head comot for this nairaland. who come waste him 10mb way mtn dash? see this arshewoh way day serve pastor for hotel. you no go go marry? u come here day spend your useless time for nairaland. big woman like you way suppose day care for your children you day waste your weak eggs and menopause ovaries here say you get money for mb abi na wetin? old girl sit your misalign arss down. I go dust you. devil pikin.
you no no anytin. MizJanet day ask you question you day insult her. answer her question fes. nornsens
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you day craze well well. with your dirty tohto. you way smelling pastors day phork na you wan big pass my level? your smelling yarsh for there. you day mard? wetin big pass my level? which level you day? you way day misyarn for here. when Jesus say nobody don go heaven why you day talk say Enoch go heaven? and you come day force MizJanet to believe your lies. You think say I be Jehova witnes dem way you day insult? I go blast yor dirty head comot for this nairaland. who come waste him 10mb way mtn dash? see this arshewoh way day serve pastor for hotel. you no go go marry? u come here day spend your useless time for nairaland. big woman like you way suppose day care for your children you day waste your weak eggs and menopause ovaries here say you get money for mb abi na wetin? old girl sit your misalign arss down. I go dust you. devil pikin.
you no no anytin. MizJanet day ask you question you day insult her. answer her question fes. nornsens
Hahahaha.. Dis one don take skunk, frustration don finish dis one ooo. no be me b cause of ya frustration ooo, make u go beg ur village people wey make ur destiny be like dis. E b like say na deliverance u find come religion section ba? God go deliver u, u hear? I go dey put u in prayer grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
the primary 6 certificate wey u manage get, hope say no be special center ooo? Nd hope say u fit read book small, ok oya open ya Bible go luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
Ask one pikin near u to epp u read am if u no fit
you be foooll oh. you no even sound like person way go school sef. wetin day worry this arshewoh abeg? you way pastor day take stone bed on top old bedsheet na won follow me show power?
when Jesus say him day go paradise, him come back come tel you say him see the man there? did Jesus not die? if he went to paradise then is paradise a place for dead people? when una day read una bible read am with sens. no be wetin your arshewoh scammer pastor tell you you go carry am day waka for run. smelling tohto girl with krorkror for your dead tohto.

Jesus go paradise come comot for paradise come earth again? he said you will be with me. be with me.. be with me... if he leave the man comot that means that word is not correct. where is the paradise on earth or heaven?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2018
All these nairaland jw, i dey see una handwork oo, but i be una match. Una hear?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:28pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
Hahahaha.. Dis one don take skunk, frustration don finish dis one ooo. no be me b cause of ya frustration ooo, make u go beg ur village people wey make ur destiny be like dis. E b like say na deliverance u find come religion section ba? God go deliver u, u hear? I go dey put u in prayer grin grin
shut up you be confirm arshewoh for church. you don old. your tothto don weak. no put me in your devilish prayer. back to sender. useless pigg. your village people hold you well for bottle. you no get sens again. see grown girl like you na to day run your mouth anyhow at this age. go find husband. arshewoh no be work. you no go fit carry bible deceive me oh. ediot.

which deliverance who won deliver me? your scammer pastor? all una na thieves. una take bible day scam people. con men and women. youh are an antichrist. youh are the devil. youh we die and yor body go rotten for road. old arshewoh with slack tohto
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you be foooll oh. you no even sound like person way go school sef. wetin day worry this arshewoh abeg? you way pastor day take stone bed on top old bedsheet na won follow me show power?
when Jesus say him day go paradise, him come back come tel you say him see the man there? did Jesus not die? if he went to paradise then is paradise a place for dead people? when una day read una bible read am with sens. no be wetin your arshewoh scammer pastor tell you you go carry am day waka for run. smelling tohto girl with krorkror for your dead tohto.

Jesus go paradise come comot for paradise come earth again? he said you will be with me. be with me.. be with me... if he leave the man comot that means that word is not correct. where is the paradise on earth or heaven?
No be so una jw founder sef dey sleep with members dat year? Make u ask dem ur sisters too, all those una society guys no dey joke with woman mata ooo.
Na wch school u say u go sef? Sotey u no even fit hide d fact sef say u b jw grin.. Sense far from you ooo. E b like say d midwife wey commot u from ur mama belly steal some vital organ from ur head or maybe dem use am take serve juju. Na empty container u b so ooo
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
Where dat pikin go, abi 10mb don finish shocked
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 06, 2018
This is a very old thread and there is no way anyone would stumble on it and just start replying except of course, if he was one of the person in d conversation and decided to use an alternate account to troll. Jw folks i see ur handwork grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:41pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:

No be so una jw founder sef dey sleep with members dat year? Make u ask dem ur sisters too, all those una society guys no dey joke with woman mata ooo.
Na wch school u say u go sef? Sotey u no even fit hide d fact sef say u b jw grin.. Sense far from you ooo. E b like say d midwife wey commot u from ur mama belly steal some vital organ from ur head or maybe dem use am take serve juju. Na empty container u b so ooo
if you see jw dem make you tell them that nonsense no be me. I go naked you for this website if you try me.ur tohto kuku day outside before. who never see the old slack thing. u tink say everybody na jw ode. u no fit touch me oh. ogun kill your dead body. I day read ur comment. your founder die for there. ogun kill am. I have dealt with people like you before but I go take you show example to others after you.

old smelly lady without shame and no husband no pikin. your mates are inviting people to matriculation for their kids. you day nairaland folo people day drag space. shame on your. your go diee. you no go escape death this yearr. na your deathtt meet you so. this year na so so deathtt go full your fameelee. even for your church na so so mourning. as you say you want take arshewoh pay house rent so, na this year be the end of that tohto. gonorea must finish you. big girl way still day wear tear tear pant. na so your life sorrow go be. you come nairaland when your mate day take care of husband you say u want folo me drag space. i sorry for your arshewoh life. dem must expose you this year. those people husband way you day phork. all those homes way you take your dirty tohto scatter must fall on you. you no go fit carry the load way your tohto cause for you. na this year. I don prophecy am for your head endorsed by your pastor. ode! scammers in the name of fake gods. MizJanet hold strong and don't fall for this rrogue. this arshewoh is not from god she is a devil.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:44pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
Where dat pikin go, abi 10mb don finish shocked
you no fit geh pikin na. na so so cries of babies you go day hear for people house but notin for your own. all the pikin way you kill for abortion must come revenge. you no go escape am. that 10mb is your life pension. na 10mb your pastor go take pay you end of service after many years of faithful phork . as you say na me you want take shine this year, na so all your success go escpe your life. your tothto must dry this year. gonorea must increase. all your pants must tear and finally HIV must manifest to AIDS. you go lean before you diee and people will look at you and testify that arshewoh no be work. you will be a lesson for the future kids. I prophesyinto your life.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
if you see jw dem make you tell them that nonsense no be me. I go naked you for this website if you try me.ur tohto kuku day outside before. who never see the old slack thing. u tink say everybody na jw ode. u no fit touch me oh. ogun kill your dead body. I day read ur comment. your founder die for there. ogun kill am. I have dealt with people like you before but I go take you show example to others after you.

old smelly lady without shame and no husband no pikin. your mates are inviting people to matriculation for their kids. you day nairaland folo people day drag space. shame on your. your go diee. you no go escape death this yearr. na your deathtt meet you so. this year na so so deathtt go full your fameelee. even for your church na so so mourning. as you say you want take arshewoh pay house rent so, na this year be the end of that tohto. gonorea must finish you. big girl way still day wear tear tear pant. na so your life sorrow go be. you come nairaland when your mate day take care of husband you say u want folo me drag space. i sorry for your arshewoh life. dem must expose you this year. those people husband way you day phork. all those homes way you take your dirty tohto scatter must fall on you. you no go fit carry the load way your tohto cause for you. na this year. I don prophecy am for your head endorsed by your pastor. ode! scammers in the name of fake gods. MizJanet hold strong and don't fall for this rrogue. this arshewoh is not from god she is a devil.
who you come dey threaten. Since dem born u watin u don use ur life achieve? U wey still dey stay for ur papa house dey talk. All ur mate dey use dem life build better life for their unborn children u dey hide under fake muniker dey yan dust. D person wey create dis forum wey u dey borrow data to take browse na probably ur mate ooo. Woman wey go marry man like you, na hell fire she dey ooo. At ur age, u still be boy. Maturity no b about age at all
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun: 9:51pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
This is a very old thread and there is no way anyone would stumble on it and just start replying except of course, if he was one of the person in d conversation and decided to use an alternate account to troll. Jw folks i see ur handwork grin
you can crucify the jw for all I care but you will not escape my reach. I will decimate you and make you an example to any criminal. you day go check the date of the thread abi? you never see something. yes I check for recent comments and I specialize in giving my own odd opinions. I am well known on nairaland. you should have checked well before crossing my line. oh, you think say na jw dem way day mumu for you. hehe you enter one chance and na here you diee put. yo don finish. I never start with youh. hehe na wah oh make una see something oh. so you been think say I be jw make you insult me abi? you misfire today and that devil way day worry you since catch your left yarsh and he put big finger inside ur tohto.

weda na old thread or new one I no wan no. as far as I get someone to flex muscle with I am in. you catch big meat today. arshewoh don catch big aboki preek.

the girl day talk to you and you begin day attack her. MizJanet fire on I day behind you. call me for any mess up I go destroy this old olosho. she no get bite. I been think say she sabi talk. arshewoh way no no say day don break. yourmates by now day sing lullaby to their kids your own na to day curse oeople for nairaland. you die well today.
smelling thing way no fi baff well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.