Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20009 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 5:32am On May 09, 2018
I see say God deprive you of sleep over my mata, grin grin grin. No sleep for the wicked. Ordinary screenshot, mr Ontario no fit send
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 6:17am On May 09, 2018
mabea:
Yes but housed by the body (flesh)

Fine, this is where am going. Following that analysis:

So Jesus himself is a spirit , HOUSED in body.

Your house is not you ... Agree ?

That Body is not Jesus.

House died But Jesus himself didn't die for anyone . Get it now ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 11:30am On May 09, 2018
ol' hag i just phork the 2nd round now this early morning. make i sleep rest small i day come oh. if u c the way the fresh sweet teenager legs day shake day vibrate. omo I be machine oh hehe. she day scream all over this early morning sotay my dog begin bark sef. moaning over the big stick way nearly pull her womb. the bending sef na waya. the way i fold her like envelope. carry the lightweight beauty take her day do gym. the head way she gimme last night omo na only one tin save me from explosion. babe way sabi her skill and na so i give am correct jungle skill. e easy?

nobody price ur market in and out of here. person day price market way don press? na bend down select be that. i am still campaigning for those fetuses weiu throway for roadside. if only i can tell the exact location weiu throway dem put. I for go pick their sand sand take am go beta babalawo way go help me preserve dem for future retribution. old warri brothelite. wait make i rest small before i go my 9 o'clock business meeting. i just drink better fresh milk with game meat and salmon jerky for more strength for another round before work time. i day phorkr like 3 times daily. at least 2. sexxlord hehe. one of these days as we day chat i go day phorrk day chat with u the same time hehe.

ol hag with drought tohto.
salvation101:
I see say God deprive you of sleep over my mata, grin grin grin. No sleep for the wicked. Ordinary screenshot, mr Ontario no fit send
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by dorox(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Gbam
Okpari.
Very good answer. That ol hag is a disgrace to womanhood. A mannerless ediot with stink poosee. Ol woman way go scho for old age. She still dat wear khaki when teenagers are graduating.

She should remove that khaki and tie wrapper. The chief princess of STI. That ol hag is supoorting rapists. She said that minors i mean underaged girls enjoyed the rape. Kai. It is unheard of. Those words came out of this winch mouth. Thank God we can still refer to old posts. This is to show u the kinda person this winch is. Girls that are still developing sexual hormones who do not have proper view of what is right and how yo manage their bodies na dis ediot say dem Enjoy the rape.

This woman is heartless. Do not look at her as a youth oh. The woman is very old. A woman who know zubudaya that was last aired in the mid 90ies. She no be today meat. Old arsshewoh for warri way her market don fall press her. She just day use bible as camouflage.

Check her chats with me u will c how useless she is. See wetin day comot from her mouth. A woman whose parents failed to raise her. Old arshewo

Why all the personal insults? It is very unbecoming of a Christian discussion.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 6:06pm On May 10, 2018
Junia:

Does it tell you man cease to exist when they die ?

grin funny

" Therefore the death of man, and of beasts is one, and the condition of them both is equal " Eccl 3 vs 19

Do you just hear that ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin funny

" Therefore the death of man, and of beasts is one, and the condition of them both is equal " Eccl 3 vs 19

Do you just hear that ?
Solomon seems to claim here that there is no difference between the death of humans and animals. “One thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other.” Yet Solomon asserts later that, unlike animals, when a human dies, “the spirit will return to God who gave it” ( Ecc. 12:7 ).

There are both similarities and differences between the death of animals and humans. In both cases, their bodies die and return to dust. Likewise, their death is certain, and both are powerless to prevent it. In these respects, the physical phenomena are the same for both humans and animals.
What is their condition when they die ? Their bodies will decay.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 9:12am On May 11, 2018
you no see how the woman salvation101 day insult me abi. na my own u see abi?
dorox:

Why all the personal insults? It is very unbecoming of a Christian discussion.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 11:20am On May 11, 2018
Peacefullove:

Fine, this is where am going. Following that analysis:

So Jesus himself is a spirit , HOUSED in body.

Your house is not you ... Agree ?

That Body is not Jesus.

House died But Jesus himself didn't die for anyone . Get it now ?
Young man im done with this arguement since it's difficult to understand all that i have stated so far
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by OneJ: 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
Junia:

Solomon seems to claim here that there is no difference between the death of humans and animals. “One thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other.” Yet Solomon asserts later that, unlike animals, when a human dies, “the spirit will return to God who gave it” ( Ecc. 12:7 ).

There are both similarities and differences between the death of animals and humans. In both cases, their bodies die and return to dust. Likewise, their death is certain, and both are powerless to prevent it. In these respects, the physical phenomena are the same for both humans and animals.
What is their condition when they die ? Their bodies will decay.
@Junia: In your own words " there are both similarities & differences b/w the death of animals & humans..." Ecclesiastics 3:18-20 says there is NO DIFFERENCE.. King Solomon is very correct. Their "spirit" (refers to the breath of life Gen2:7, Job27:3. Ps 146:3,4. Ps104:29) returns to God who gave it ". This means that ONLY GOD ( who gave Jesus Christ the power to resurrect ) has power to bring dead men & animals back to life thru resurrection (Acts24:15. John5:28,29. John11:21-24). In Eccl12:7, "spirit" is NOT a spirit being or spiritual entity (like angels). The so called ghost ( are actually demons , rebellious angels.) Big question for all: Was Adam living in the spirit realm b4 God created him on earth? The answer is No. (Gen3;19). Therefore, based on the Bible, the "spirit" (in Eccl12:7) is the breath of life God breathed into Adam's nostrils (Gen2:7, Job27:3. James 2:26). Man is a soul.(Breath of breath of life(spirit) +body(dust). Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by sulasa07(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2018
Explanation of Psalm 78:65:
New International Version
Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior wakes from the stupor of wine.

New Living Translation
Then the Lord rose up as though waking from sleep, like a warrior aroused from a drunken stupor.

English Standard Version
Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, like a strong man shouting because of wine.

New American Standard Bible
Then the Lord awoke as if from sleep, Like a warrior overcome by wine.

King James Bible
Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep,
and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 7:51am On May 12, 2018
mabea:
Young man im done with this arguement since it's difficult to understand all that i have stated so far

What is there that I don't understand , You are the one scared to face the consequence of your explanation.

You agree man is a spirit HOUSED in flesh.

This statement implies that the actual man doesn't die , only the house ( flesh dies ) and your house IS NOT you

Apply that to Jesus: it mean Jesus himself didn't die, Flesh ( House ) died NOT Jesus himself , agree?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Prumartmedical: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
Do you want to know God more?
Do you want to know more about Kingdom Principles?
Click on the link below;
https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8
You can also add me on Whatsapp +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by DateMynd44(m): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2018
MizJanet:

Lol
hi dear been a while.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
prinzfavian:
Yes, there is a clear distinction as per the eternal location of the righteous and unrighteous... The paradise Jesus promised to the thief on when dying is an earthly one, which is yet to come or not existing NOW.... And that's where the likes of Abraham himself and many more faithfuls of old and those of our time will be.
Abraham's bosom isn't a physical location...
Following the conversation that Jesus Christ had with the thief on the cross, it turns out paradise literally means the grave, and yes, the dead aren't conscious or asleep— it is written in scripture and Jesus Christ Himself confirmed this in the case of Lazarus, His friend — and so the content of Luke 16 is confirmed a parable by that, and not meant to be digested literally. undecided

The promise that Jesus Christ made to the thief on the cross is that he, the thief, would be with Him, Jesus Christ, in paradise that same day. And we confirm from what is written Jesus Christ was in the grave that very same day and remained there for 3 days afterward. Invariably, Jesus Christ's promise to the thief was that he, the thief, would die that same day as opposed to hanging alive on the cross for many days after, which was a common occurrence for many of the victims of crucifixion back then. undecided
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
aigboeben:

But Jesus said TODAY? Beloved, we can't change that. Don't you think Abraham's bosom is a figurative expression of Abraham's location after his death (same place the righteous will be)?
Can you correlate your claim of the body being part of the soul and the statement of Jesus in Matthew 10vs28 in which he placed a demarcation between the soul and the body? I think Hebrews 4vs12 separates the three entities
Following the conversation that Jesus Christ had with the thief on the cross, it turns out paradise literally means the grave, and yes, the dead aren't conscious or asleep— it is written in scripture and Jesus Christ Himself confirmed this in the case of Lazarus, His friend — and so the content of Luke 16 is confirmed a parable by that, and not meant to be digested literally. undecided

The promise that Jesus Christ made to the thief on the cross is that he, the thief, would be with Him, Jesus Christ, in paradise that same day. And we confirm from what is written Jesus Christ was in the grave that very same day and remained there for 3 days afterward. Invariably, Jesus Christ's promise to the thief was that he, the thief, would die that same day as opposed to hanging alive on the cross for many days after, which was a common occurrence for many of the victims of crucifixion back then. undecided
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Janosky: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
GeeOh:
Say whateva u like,but i belive there is no other God dat has lived and neva died,only JESUS,his grave is empty.

Psalms 90:1-2 & Matthew 27:46, the God Almighty says HE has NEVER DIED.

John 4:24, Jesus his son says God is a spirit.
Matthew 27:46, the God can NEVER cry to another deity to save him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.