Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Husband Joins Wife In unclothedness (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Joins Wife In unclothedness (see Photos) (726 Views)

Nigerians React As Husband Joins Wife In An Unclad Pregnancy Photo Shoot / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife In unclothedness (see Photos) by Nissando(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2017
When it comes to unclothedness, we all expect the ladies to go all nude or partially unclad either to draw attention or to satisfy their curiosity.
Though the above assertion is totally unacceptable and morally bad,
there will be nothing new in our society of today if this happens but a situation where both the husband and the wife decide to keep on polluting the society with a dress as exposing as this, it leaves me with two conclusions:
1. Since the male folk has joined, then there is nothing to keep in expectation except the end of this wicked system of things.
2. Only stupid men will do this for whatever reason, so men, be intelligent, be God fearing and be better than this calabar dog here.
Women can also purge themselves off the harmful influences and consequences of nudity by not emulating the dress sense of this street dog and her husband here..........

See the photos read and read more:
https://latestinfoandmore..co.ke/2017/05/when-it-comes-to-unclothedness-we-all.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Friend wants to commit suicide. / About Active Sex / WATCH: Awkward Moment Husband Catches NAKED Wife And Lover In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.