Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives (13418 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by supereagle(m): 3:58am On Jun 02, 2017
maybe she has a good wife. If she has a quarrelsome wife, she go no say women can be hell on earth.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Daboomb: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2017
ekestic1976:
Bullshit! One man's meat's another's POISON!

What is he wrote is the absolute definition of a "de-balled man"!
It shows that for 25yrs, this man has been living in ABSOLUTE FEAR OF HIS WIFE!
I will rather remain single that live as a SLAVE, to my own wife, in eternal fear, under my own Roof.

God forbid!
Marriage will only work when both parties respect each other, not when one puts the other party into morbid Fear.

Stewpid Man offering advice.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by Daboomb: 6:07am On Jun 02, 2017
MMMscam:
Men who do these things are the type of men that their wives are secretly fuxking the gardener, driver or laundry man. This utopia-mindset simple beta-male man needs to do a paternity test on his kids.

You are so-fucking right! grin grin

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by KAYD007(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Denko2721987:
Honestly, i am tired of all these dos and donts on how to treat women.. What happened to giving men the same treatment Or were men just created to put all our life's force and energy on only satisfying, appealing and appeasing women Yeah women should be treated right but kilodo with all these loopsided commandments for only women abi man na just log of wood that doesnt need same care, love, affection and attention to details like people are always clamoring for.. Why do women feel or habour this wrong believe that as long as a man is getting constant congo shinning then its the best thing he may ever need or want which makes them (women) feel they always deserve some sort of heaven on earth entitlement.. Look, you need to do much more than that.. Women this, women that.. Abeg make una park well jor..

Na true you talk oo grin
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by LordOfNaira: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2017
This man is no counsellor and shouldn't be in the right position to talk about an institution like marriage.

The way you treat your wife is not what makes the marriage happy and lasting. It is the way you treat each other. All these will not work if you are married to a woman with narcissistic personality disorder. We must all stop all these one-sided analysis because marriage involves two people and not one. The analysis would have been balanced if he told us about his wife as well.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by wadetaw202: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
repogirl:
The man try sha.....but its all easier said than done. He might not even practice what he preaches.

Most times if a marriage lasts for years, it's because the woman put up with her husband's BS and refused to leave, not because the man is wonderful.

I think it is the other way round
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by wadetaw202: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

Money does not prevent divorce unless you marry unexposed village girls,
many men have learnt the hard way.

Mercy akhigbe wanted to pack out because her hubby wasn't having money again like before
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by ivolt: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Mercy akhigbe wanted to pack out because her hubby wasn't having money again like before

Forget beer parlour gist, the financial status of mercy aigbe's husband has
not changed.
Even if your imagination is true, she won't wait to be physically abused
before leaving.
Men who rely on money to make marriage work, usually cry in their
old age, when they realise they have neither real friends nor allies.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

I think it is the other way round
Have you heard this statement 'A wise woman builds her home'? This is what keeps most women in already failed marriages, building something which keeps falling apart because the other partner isn't interested in doing his own part.

It is rarely the other way around.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by repogirl(f): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Seriously? So all the broken bones and punches he gave her were for decoration?
Its not enough reason for her to pack out?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by wadetaw202: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2017
repogirl:
Have you heard this statement 'A wise woman builds her home'? This is what keeps most women in already failed marriages, building something which keeps falling apart because the other partner isn't interested in doing his own part.

It is rarely the other way around.

It is one sided to think only the man is responsible for all the problems facing marriages today. Stop allowing your gender bias to blind you.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

It is one sided to think only the man is responsible for all the problems facing marriages today. Stop allowing your gender bias to blind you.
....its you who is obviously gender biased, not me.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by wadetaw202: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2017
repogirl:
....its you who is obviously gender biased, not me.

Pls check your original comment and you will see what I'm referring to. Both the man and woman can he guilty. It takes two to tangle.
Re: Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives by repogirl(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Pls check your original comment and you will see what I'm referring to. Both the man and woman can he guilty. It takes two to tangle.
it takes two to tango, agreed but that wasn't what you said in the first post. You said it was the other way around, meaning its the men who try to make the marriages work most of the time, which is a fallacy.

MOST women have been conditioned to be submissive and most men have taken submissiveness to mean slave. So they act like shi.t and the woman is expected to swallow the shi.t, believing by their slaving attitude, the men would change. Wise men change and daft ones don't while the women who cant swallow shit , leave the marriage.

Mind my usage of the words, MOST and SOME, I didn't say ALL.

Ofcourse the men or women can be guilty but most times, who isn't ready to put in the work required for a good, stable and thriving home? Most men are busy busy busy, making money but the home needs more than money to thrive. Someone told you that just now. Some men get stressed while trying to make ends meet and when they cant control the stress, they transfer their exhaustion/aggression/anger to the closest recipients, their family.

There are numerous issues in a home but all players have to consciously put in the work to keep the home working well.

I was reading a story last night about a boy who lost his sight at the age of two but was able to adjust to it by learning to use his hearing and something called echolocation. Althrough his story, he kept mentioning how his mom helped him through it and I wondered where was the father? They didnt say the father was dead, yet they never made one mention of him. It got me wondering about how absent MANY Fathers are in the family.

I am most definitely not gender biased, my opinion has been formed from what I have seen, heard, read and learnt. Just going through the comments on this page is evidence that our men are not ready to put in their portion of the work even after an experienced man had given his advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / Please Which Good Cream Can I Use For My Kids 9m - 3yrs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.