Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert (40292 Views)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by kelechiodo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Poverty and illiteracy at work. Rip
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by TINALETC3(f): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
cry
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by slurryeye2: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Very disheartening
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
f
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by qualityovenbake(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greener pastures.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Why do people take deadly risk just to go to Europe ??

People are just foolish

The Europe and America they show you on TV is not the real Europe, your​ mindset will change once you go to Europe

These are lazy people who wants it so urgently

This is the price you pay for foolishness

God will punish our leaders

I can't believe that people would leave the richest continent on earth to go to Europe, our leaders will never go unpunished
nah your own you talk so, people will always move, only the strong survive, as far as £1=500 men go always cross
the worst part of Europe is way better than teh best part of Africa and thats the sad truth, where is your president today?

5 Likes

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Richfield77: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is so sad. Where are they going to. You can't run away from your problem. They can settle down here. Let's teach them farming
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Rip to them all
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by able20(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

People are just foolish

The Europe and America they show you on TV is not the real Europe, your​ mindset will change once you go to Europe

I can't believe that people would leave the richest continent on earth to go to Europe, our leaders will never go unpunished
Total greed and stupidity
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

nah your own you talk so, people will always move, only the strong survive, as far as £1=500 men go always cross
the worst part of Europe is way better than teh best part of Africa and thats the sad truth, where is your president today?

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by sukkot: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Shut up
why do you hate afonja ?
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Ajewealth123(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
olokeded:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/44-nigerians-ghanaians-die-of-thirst-in-sahara-desert/200138.html
after reading this,
HENRY MY GUY,I salute your courage .so you went through all these to get to Europe?
No wonder you wey yellow before first black after few months in Libya.my guy was AWOL for 5 good months. Next thing we see na Henry for Europe. My guy don fresh back sha.
The hustle is real is all I can say.
You can imagine trump reduced usa's unemployment by 22% and our baba ajala travel increased our's by 170%

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
why do you hate afonja ?

I don't hate Afonjas​

It's just for fun, i use my account to torment some of their lunatics here on Nairaland, i love well behaved Afonjas but i hate the tribalistic ones
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by sukkot: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I don't hate Afonjas​

It's just for fun, i use my account to torment some of their lunatics here on Nairaland, i love well behaved Afonjas but i hate the tribalistic ones
ahhhh ok my brother lol. kedu wink
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

People are just foolish

If people weren't (in your words) foooish. Then there wouldnt have been some great societies giving hope and changing the course of history. Those you call foolish or their descendants have gone ahead to make history. While cowards stay in one place playing it safe. Its natural people migrate to seek a better life for themselves and their offspring.Nothing good comes easy and nothing comes to one who seeks the easy way out
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
ednut1:
Nawa o. These pple pay up to 500k for these deals. Dem mumu gan sha
Nah lie E nor reach N500k, no mind all those false news bearers.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

If people weren't (in your words) foooish. Then there wouldnt have been some great societies giving hope and changing the course of history. Those you call foolish or their descendants have gone ahead to make history. While cowards stay in one place playing it safe. Its natural people migrate to seek a better life for themselves and their offspring.Nothing good comes easy and nothing comes to one who seeks the easy way out
RIP to the dead
And that my friend is the gospel truth
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
ahhhh ok my brother lol. kedu wink

Adim nma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Shut up
I nor blame you nah MTN and GLo I blame, nor go hustle dey eat akara and Eba 4 your mama house, your mates dey make things happen

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by preshdawesome(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Osho free death eya RIP
For d mean tym when is d next movement to libya grin
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by azimibraun: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
I will fight the temptation to say It serves them right. Anger won't make me say it.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

And that my friend is the gospel truth
Im sure the first settlers in America were called foolish. settling in a wild land with fierce Indians, no cities, no infrastructure and virtually no means of survival.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by BininKingdom: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

People are just foolish

Don't even talk about development, i guess you haven't been to Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Mauritania, Egypt, Morocco and many other countries

Not everywhere in America is developed, people still live in forest in America

God will punish all of us
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure the first settlers in America were called foolish. settling in a wild land with fierce Indians, no cities, no infrastructure and virtually no means of survival.
yes ofcos they would have been castigated, and deemed foolish.
People quickly forget the route the Europeans took to come to Africa Asia and America where far Evil and dangerous that the Deserts of today.

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah lie E nor reach N500k, no mind all those false news bearers.
so na how much
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by loadedmax(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Something must kill a man... Get rich or die trying. At this rate, Nigeria go soon empty. CHOI!! THERE WAS A COUNTRY INDEED
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by babapressy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bad strategy to survive
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
ednut1:
so na how much
I nor sure say E pass 200 k
I can tell you it wont cost more than N50K from sokoto to the Border town of Duruku.
it wont cost more than $50 to cross to sabah.The first town in Libya
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
ntbaby:
something must kill a man,rip to d dead
Stupidity killed those ones
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by azimibraun: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I am quite sure of that. See what hard work and common philosophy turned that land into and now all these " free launch" lazy boys from mother land want to chill out in already made societies. News like these will continue to flow.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by sukkot: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

I nor sure say E pass 200 k
I can tell you it wont cost more than N50K from sokoto to the Border town of Duruku.
it wont cost more than $50 to cross to sabah.The first town in Libya
[img]https://talkandsleep.files./2013/03/img_3156-small.jpg?w=580&h=368[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.