Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert (40289 Views)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by hillsway(m): 3:35am On Jun 02, 2017
After reading this news,you'd be so shocked that someone is still getting set to take such path!
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by modsfucker: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Everybody trying to run away from this CHAIN or CHANGE you people call it govt

Yeah absolutely, even the Ghanaians
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by juman(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2017
You see.

nigeria is a very bad country.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by juman(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Unfortunate nigeria!
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by kudosamass(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2017
RIP to the dead. It is very unfortunate that we continue to loose our young men and women on daily basis because of bad governance in Nigeria. If things were moving well in the Country, nobody will risk his or her life travelling abroad through the Sahara desert.
Meanwhile search and book cheap domestic and international flights here: www.travelstart.com.ng/?affId=207734
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by uvalued(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Why do people take deadly risk just to go to Europe ??

People are just foolish

The Europe and America they show you on TV is not the real Europe, your​ mindset will change once you go to Europe

These are lazy people who wants it so urgently

This is the price you pay for foolishness

God will punish our leaders

I can't believe that people would leave the richest continent on earth to go to Europe, our leaders will never go unpunished

Don't even talk about development, i guess you haven't been to Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Mauritania, Egypt, Morocco and many other countries

Not everywhere in America is developed, people still live in forest in America
thanks for the images
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by uvalued(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Anoruo:
They died trying.
wish they died trying here than in the desert...i take it... i will die tryin en trust in God in this "hell hole" than anothers
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by godquality: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Our people are too stubborn. Don't travel through the desert they won't hear. If the desert heat doesn't kill you, the Mediterranean sea would. And if that doesn't kill you, those Arabs would. Is our country that bad that people are willing to risk all these just to escape from Nigeria? That's the question we should be asking ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2017
omoelerin1:
you too should prepare to go so that you will make history. i just dont know how some people think. Nonsense!
I dont need to go that way FYI and just because you dont have the balls to attempt it doesnt make it nonsense. Everyone has a right to seek a better life for him/herself I dont see how that is your business. As if anyone asked you for help. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by sekem: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2017
ednut1:
Nawa o. These pple pay up to 500k for these deals. Dem mumu gan sha

Nnaa ehh

With 500k, I can easily become an instant millionaire with just B E T 9 J A and NairaBET only

Truly, my people suffer because of lack of knowledge
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by cthia(f): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2017
vicboy12:
I don't know why they keep risking there life's to cross over, I will hustle here in Naija till I make it legitimately
i really dont know what they are going there to do.....na wa oo
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by begwong: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Short cuts to death abi short cuts to greener pasture!
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by grandstar(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
The most annoying thing is that there is anarchy in Libya and its a place fit for a masochist and in Italy or perhaps Spain where they are headed to, no job exist.

Ignorance can really be fatal
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Why do people take deadly risk just to go to Europe ??

People are just foolish

The Europe and America they show you on TV is not the real Europe, your​ mindset will change once you go to Europe

These are lazy people who wants it so urgently

This is the price you pay for foolishness

God will punish our leaders

I can't believe that people would leave the richest continent on earth to go to Europe, our leaders will never go unpunished

Don't even talk about development, i guess you haven't been to Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Mauritania, Egypt, Morocco and many other countries

Not everywhere in America is developed, people still live in forest in America

Hahahahaha
Total bullshit
You can't ever in a million years compare the standard of life a homeless person lives in Europe or America to that of most Nigerians.
Who are you fooling ?
Dude better travel and stop sulking, Nigeria is way backward , uncivilized and the poverty index here is astronomical.

Most homeless people you see in the states either ran themselves aground or are addicts who despite rehab always succumb to the lul of drugs.
Some are degenerate gamblers who lost everything .
Stop sounding naive ...
Yeah everywhere in the states isn't Paradise but you are talking of a 95 -5% split.
That's a country that works everything works , from police, to paramedics , to firemen, to banking, what the hell are you saying?
Better get your facts straight or take a vacation
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2017
jenigurl:

Hahahahaha
Total bullshit
You can't ever in a million years compare the standard of life a homeless person lives in Europe or America to that of most Nigerians.
Who are you fooling ?
Dude better travel and stop sulking, Nigeria is way backward , uncivilized and the poverty index here is astronomical.

Most homeless people you see in the states either ran themselves aground or are addicts who despite rehab always succumb to the lul of drugs.
Some are degenerate gamblers who lost everything .
Stop sounding naive ...
Yeah everywhere in the states isn't Paradise but you are talking of a 95 -5% split.
That's a country that works everything works , from police, to paramedics , to firemen, to banking, what the hell are you saying?
Better get your facts straight or take a vacation
Smh

Sorry, i don't talk to fat ugly girls
Have a nice day
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by DocHMD: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Zoogeria is a messed place, nobody wants to stay in it?
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by naijapunch: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by lightwind(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

I live and work here for now. Moving to colorado next year.
Good
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by lightwind(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
ezemoney39:
bf guys dry use leg go Yankee follow plane come back,but now hmmmmm
Eze ego 1..kedi Maka Dubai.. nwanne no amelika o
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by omoelerin1: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I dont need to go that way FYI and just because you dont have the balls to attempt it doesnt make it nonsense. Everyone has a right to seek a better life for him/herself I dont see how that is your business. As if anyone asked you for help. Mtcheew
better life indeed! It is illiteracy, ignorance, greedy and laziness that will make anyone embark on such a journey. They do not want to water thier own pasture to be greener, they want the one that others have watered. You can advise your relatives to go through that way, since they have the ball and the right to seek better life.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
omoelerin1:
better life indeed! It is illiteracy, ignorance, greedy and laziness that will make anyone embark on such a journey. They do not want to water thier own pasture to be greener, they want the one that others have watered. You can advise your relatives to go through that way, since they have the ball and the right to seek better life.
No need to get all waspish here. No one asked you anything or gives a shìt what you think okay. People migrate in search of opportunities the world over every day. I know Americans who migrate to other parts of the world in search of opportunities. So do Europeans, and Asians, etc.It all depends on the individual and how he percieves life. In case you didnt notice we are not in a prison and one is free to go anywhere anytime. If you dont want to go that's your business, your opinion same as mine

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by omoelerin1: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

No need to get all waspish here. No one asked you anything or gives a shìt what you think okay. People migrate in search of opportunities the world over every day. I know Americans who migrate to other parts of the world in search of opportunities. So do Europeans, and Asians, etc.It all depends on the individual and how he percieves life. In case you didnt notice we are not in a prison and one is free to go anywhere anytime. If you dont want to go that's your business, your opinion same as mine
so you support illegal immigration aside from the fact that it is very risky? nobody condems movement.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
omoelerin1:
so you support illegal immigration aside from the fact that it is very risky? nobody condems movement.
What is legal and what is illegal? If the system was fairer we wont have "illegal migrants" but thats another kettle of fish
What I support is everyone's right to seek a better life for him/ herself and if migrating does it for that person then good. Just because its risky doesnt mean people shouldnt attempt it. What we should advocate for is that people should ensure they understand the desert terrain thoroughly before embarking on such a trip
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
godquality:
Our people are too stubborn. Don't travel through the desert they won't hear. If the desert heat doesn't kill you, the Mediterranean sea would. And if that doesn't kill you, those Arabs would. Is our country that bad that people are willing to risk all these just to escape from Nigeria? That's the question we should be asking ourselves.
What kind of question is this?
If they stay what quality of life are they going to get.
A life where you dont have access to quality health services
A life where you dont have access to good educarion
A life where your life will most likely get snuffed out by the same security guys YOU PAY to protect you
A life where you are not treated with respect except you have money
A country where frankly no one gives a shìt about youexcept you have something they want

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by omoelerin1: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

What is legal and what is illegal? If the system was fairer we wont have "illegal migrants" but thats another kettle of fish
What I support is everyone's right to seek a better life for him/ herself and if migrating does it for that person then good. Just because its risky doesnt mean people shouldnt attempt it. What we should advocate for is that people should ensure they understand the desert terrain thoroughly before embarking on such a trip
do you know the number of nigerians that are currently languishing in libya's prisons? do you the number of nigerians that have been deported from europe in this year? while govts, ngo and every right thinking individual all over the world are campaining against taking such route, yet you advocate it. are you sure you are not an human traficker? probably, you are from edo state.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
omoelerin1:
do you know the number of nigerians that are currently languishing in libya's prisons? do you the number of nigerians that have been deported from europe in this year? while govts, ngo and every right thinking individual all over the world are campaining against taking such route, yet you advocate it. are you sure you are not an human traficker? probably, you are from edo state.
I am a human trafficker, arrest me

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by omoelerin1: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
I am a human trafficker, arrest me
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.