Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert (40290 Views)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Yes nah English cos you are in a country who speak no English you wont get it, it simply means, for you to explain the relationship between THESIS and SURVEY, nah grammar confuse U so grin grin grin, even my 14 year old can understand that
go sleep!! You should have said "what is the relationship between thesis and survey" go sleep.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

taaa stop shifting the goal post in the middle of the match, U don f888ck up there you wan do damage limitation ahaha, U think say you sharp weras U dull gani
.guy u kw wetin ves me pass...?
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

taaa stop shifting the goal post in the middle of the match, U don f888ck up there you wan do damage limitation ahaha, U think say you sharp weras U dull gani
small boy! I know u dey for summer holiday for mc donalds.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
golddust6000:
go sleep!! You should have said "what is the relationship between thesis and survey" go sleep.
ahaha,people of my level do not use such cheap English, it takes certain level of understanding to engage with me in a certain manner.
Now I ask again coming down to your level, what is the relationship between THESIS and SURVEY ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
golddust6000:
small boy! I know u dey for summer holiday for mc donalds.
Is that the only shop you know in the UK?
I believe there is a McDees in your shyte country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
permit:
.guy u kw wetin ves me pass...?
NO cheesy cheesy
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

ahaha,people of my level do not use such cheap English, it takes certain level of understanding to engage with me in a certain manner.
Now I ask again coming down to your level, what is the relationship between THESIS and SURVEY ??
my guy go sleep you no no anything. Go back to KFC wea u dey work.
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
golddust6000:
my guy go sleep you no no anything. Go back to KFC wea u dey work.
people wey dey work for KFC dey drive Range Rovers? grin grin
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
erico2k2:

people wey dey work for KFC dey drive Range Rovers? grin grin
hahaha. So u dey wait to drive ur own
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Ups01(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chiefly:
Pirates of the Sahara. Dead men tell no tales.

Say No to Europe by road.

hehe grin

Dead Men tell no tales
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
hahaha. So u dey wait to drive ur own
No I actually drive a 2012 autobiography , You think say we be mate abi? kontinue grin grin

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Ups01:

hehe grin

Dead Men tell no tales
defo grin grin
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:

No I actually drive a 2012 autobiography , You think say we be mate abi? kontinue grin grin
good for you!!!
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
good for you!!!
Thank you Now smally go and play with your mates grin grin, dem dey Bus stop dey wait for you to jump down from BUS
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:
NO cheesy cheesy
.dat dude use the word >poor boy< hm de form rich nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2017
permit:
.dat dude use the word >poor boy< hm de form rich nigga
Nah so dog dey give himsef big name, E call himself lion grin grin grin
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by golddust6000(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Thank you Now smally go and play with your mates grin grin, dem dey Bus stop dey wait for you to jump down from BUS
you drive range?? Papa borrowme your car key, so you can use it to show of. I have my own house cars, sending containers every 2months. You are just a baby, range rover less than 6 thousand euros, my guy you are very poor.

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:

grin
erico2k2:

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
you drive range?? Papa borrowme your car key, so you can use it to show of. I have my own house cars, sending containers every 2months. You are just a baby, range rover less than 6 thousand euros, my guy you are very poor.
Nah my papa and mama dey nigeria dem nor dey UK, my range rover cost me £90k and £10 extra for the extras.If U go fru my profile there is a thread of it being sectioned for conversion in 9ja

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
you have your own house and cars in LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKA grin grin grin grin grin and you think a range Rover sport Autobiography cost 6000 Euros
guy talk true How Old are you again?

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
.guy i warn u for the last tim stop this ur prank,its nt gud or shuld i spell it 4 u?
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2017
permit:
.guy i warn u for the last tim stop this ur prank,its nt gud or shuld i spell it 4 u?
lol

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Catastrophe1: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
ntbaby:
something must kill a man,rip to d dead
you sound very tough .
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Catastrophe1:
you sound very tough .
Tough men make things happen smiley
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
good for you!!!
Guy your Bus don reach?? grin grin
Mr Erasmus
broke boys forming Rich boyz since 1860

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2017
golddust6000:
.i'm force to arive that this dude prance with much pomposity over there. Oya take!

1 Like

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by permit(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2017
where em go?

Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by cosade(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:

nah your own you talk so, people will always move, only the strong survive, as far as £1=500 men go always cross
the worst part of Europe is way better than teh best part of Africa and thats the sad truth, where is your president today?

These ones (in this video) like you, had the same impression but now they know it's not always greener at the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlDz74wnTM
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by WarrenC(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Why do people take deadly risk just to go to Europe ??

People are just foolish

The Europe and America they show you on TV is not the real Europe, your​ mindset will change once you go to Europe

These are lazy people who wants it so urgently

This is the price you pay for foolishness

God will punish our leaders

I can't believe that people would leave the richest continent on earth to go to Europe, our leaders will never go unpunished

Don't even talk about development, i guess you haven't been to Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Mauritania, Egypt, Morocco and many other countries

Not everywhere in America is developed, people still live in forest in America

After one idiot will say, no European resident is poor. grin
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by Catastrophe1: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Tough men make things happen smiley
is a she
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by erico2k2(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2017
cosade:

These ones (in this video) like you, had the same impression but now they know it's not always greener at the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlDz74wnTM

You are right but not for people like me..
If you ate legal in The EU and US the next best place is heaven .
Re: 44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert by omoelerin1: 3:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

If people weren't (in your words) foooish. Then there wouldnt have been some great societies giving hope and changing the course of history. Those you call foolish or their descendants have gone ahead to make history. While cowards stay in one place playing it safe. Its natural people migrate to seek a better life for themselves and their offspring.Nothing good comes easy and nothing comes to one who seeks the easy way out
RIP to the dead
you too should prepare to go so that you will make history. i just dont know how some people think. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.