Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313415 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Today is the tomorrow of yesterday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Yesterday is gone.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by crumboy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
gone are those days when our ladies have morals
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Morals cannot even be passed down to kids whose parents lacks it, one of the reasons for increased moral decadence among youths these days; you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ejix4(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
have you not heard it that a closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Rosebloom: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Destiny may be delayed but can't be denied
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Rosebloom:
Destiny may be delayed but can't be denied

Denied, That was the result of my admission attempts, see my username now. cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Now you cant give up because denial is not an excuse for ignorance; winners dont quit and quitters dont win
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by stephenkhalaf(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Win is the word the word that my mentor loves, his name is shah rukh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tegamarro(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
How can you win when you don't lose
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by brownhawk: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lose hard and cry like England fan
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Waffarianman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fan of a football club who lose always crying like a baby
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lloydthesaint: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baby now is the right time to pay what you owe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Owe no one, cut your coat according to you size, live within your means.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lloydthesaint: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Means what you are saying is that we are not to try to be who we aren’t just because we are who we are
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Are we supposed to pretend to be who we are not in the first place? Living a fake life as a result of this will end up taking its toll on real self negatively.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Negatively is an adverb and I find it difficult to use it as the subject of my sentence, it looks somehow awkward as the head word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Gameon88(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Word should be used wisely to soot ego
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by samisj4real(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Ego is what makes me hate Ronaldo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
stephenkhalaf:
Win is the word the word that my mentor loves, his name is shah rukh

rukhewe is where u should have continued from, tegamarro how did u miss this?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
this thread is going places, I bet by this time next year it would ave reached a thousand pages
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pages of the hymnal book i used had fallen off, will buy new one as soon as its available for purchase.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Purchase order a commercial document issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating the type, quantities and agreed prices for products or services the seller will provide to the buyer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by harley88(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Buyers are always satisfied when they get the right product at the right price
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Buyer Beware also means Caveat Emptor, a Latin term that warns a buyer to accept products purchased 'as is' should it not meet expectation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Expectation fail on several occasions. Learn to stand back up when you fall. Nobody will carry you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
You should be careful with women; they're powerful than you think, father will always warn I and my buddy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Buddy, women are powerful but are always very good companion and fun to be with it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kingpado(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2018
It is good to tell the truth..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by smart2580: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Truth is a character of a mature mind
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Mind what you say to a woman, she might take your word for it, not minding if you are excited and just want to get between her legs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Legs spread for a man does not make a woman a slut or cheap if done for a hubby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.