Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310888 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
True love stands the test of time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wahles(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Time waits for no man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wahles(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Man invented time grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Time is an irredeemable resources, don't waste it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
It is crystal clear that we are all talking about the same subject matter and that's lovely.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lovely kids are gift from God but parents are d custodian.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Custodian of my heart just sold it for a yahoo boy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Boy is different from man when it comes to relationship; she would soon realize this.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is super story grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Story story story
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Story of my life by One Direction is a suitable situational song for this atmosphere, let's get the party started.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Started from the bottom
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bottom of the oceans, seas and waters lives beautiful creatures, one of which is the mermaid which I'll like to see someday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Someday is not far, reminds me of the movie siren
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Siren blown makes me uncomfortable, either a dead or injured is being convey to the hospital or mortuary or worst the cemetery
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Cemetery? How do I even start a sentence with that
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
That is a skill I have learnt on this thread and I think we all deserve some accolades.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Accolades people keep using this word in most social media still can't fathom want makes it go viral
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Viral infection dey sweet pass bacterial infection, e hardly get cure
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Cure of some illnesses can sometimes be effective using herbal or natural treatment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Treatment is necessary ..
We should learn to live by it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wahles(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
It doesn't make sense
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sense fall on you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
You think so?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mrstanley1: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
So we think
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by donielord(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Greatness is fueled by the fear to end up wretched
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wretched people blame everyone else for their predicament and not themselves and I tell you, that's a not a way to salvage the situation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mrstanley1: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Situation like this eventually do not end well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Well, well is deep enough to contain water but mostly dries during rainy season and fills during dry seasons
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Seasons in Nigeria are two because its a tropical country: dry season also known as winter and wet season, known as summer.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by obidike59(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Summer is also the name of a wolf.... Jon Snow's if I am correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.