Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310679 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Everywhere you go, yet you see his products
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Patida: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Products are all we need to survive
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
To survive in this obodo Nigeria, one needs divine intervention
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Intervention by God is the best, do not rely on humans
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Portgas(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
humans suck at times
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Portgas:
humans suck at times
Times without number have I tried to beak this addiction of mine but to no avail... Its becoming a serious issue for. I'm addicted to Nairaland.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Nairaland, forget the nincompoops who post rubbish at times, is a great place to frequent

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Frequent, crescent, clement, nascent, descent, absent, scent; don't tell me I'm the next Eminem. It's imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Johntitus:
Frequent, crescent, clement, nascent, descent, absent, scent; don't tell me I'm the next Eminem. It's imminent.
Imminent, like something that is about to happen.?
Anyway my arms are folded waiting to see how much of a "rap god" you can be. I no dey under rate you oh.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ayorins(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
quinnboy:

Imminent, like something that is about to happen.?
Anyway my arms are folded waiting to see how much of a "rap god" you can be. I no dey under rate you oh.

Oh lord I am very very grateful, for all you have done for me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bravesoul247(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
ayorins:

Oh lord I am very very grateful, for all you have done for me
me that's looking for how to join Vskit reality TV show called #VskitVoiceToFame. Download the app and enjoy unlimited comedy grin

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shiftback: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
bravesoul247:
me that's looking for how to join Vskit reality TV show called #VskitVoiceToFame. Download the app and enjoy unlimited comedy grin
Is the Vskit reality TV show open to everyone?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very funny nigeria comedy . this is just too funny i just cant stop laughing � �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BnwwLtcZgo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bravesoul247(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
shiftback:

Is the Vskit reality TV show open to everyone?
Yes! You can also be amongst the contestants
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tafat: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
that Vskit voice to fame show is the real deal, regulars contesting with celebs is really a fantastic initiative.
bravesoul247:
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Initiative behind this thread is that you start your sentence with the last word of the last sentence, please be guided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MaliMillion: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2019
tafat:
that Vskit voice to fame show is the real deal, regulars contesting with celebs is really a fantastic initiative.
I'm sure some regular contestants will put some celebrities to shame grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MaliMillion: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2019
bravesoul247:
How do I become a contestant?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by credid(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Freddyjimoh:
Initiative behind this thread is that you start your sentence with the last word of the last sentence, please be guided

Guided, is the word that defines the action that enables thee a smooth sailing in the pure sea other that ending up in a shitty hole
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ajamuadedayo: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Holes on Lagos roads are the major cause of traffic followed by bus stop activities.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Activities of 'danfo' drivers in particular
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Very funny hilarious Nigeria comedy this is just to funny . story of a boy who is looking at an army Girlfriend bonbon. And he landed into trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI6UVG4-N_8
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Odinakatechboy post=81220869]Very funny hilarious Nigeria comedy this is just to funny . story of a boy who is looking at an army Girlfriend bonbon. And he landed into trouble.
Trouble trouble you there.... You no dey read the rules wey dey this forum ni?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skyblueking(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ni kwo mene??
Seems you think here is your mother's village where you can play around naked and dirty...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dirty...! Finish what you started ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by teejnation(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
ooo is a confused word invented by the Yoruba tribe and it's mostly used in ending an Afonja sentence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
endurance333:
Life is good baby.

Very funny hilarious comedy from real house of comedy please watch and click my logo to visit our channel for my videos. And please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dFOpMtVzz0
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Sentence these ad fvckers to ban, no. And now the thread is threatening extinction
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Extinction is coming for the thread, you mean to say smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Say wetin dey your mind. I think we should just switch to pidgin.
But honestly those guys up there quoting post and derailing this thread with adverts should just stop.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Stop them before they stop you is the saying. They should be granted permanent ban angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.