Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310989 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nayo08(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
hhffhjnnnkddf: I haven't seen that before anywhere except on this thread wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nayo08:

thread ko, thread ni
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nayo08:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ni or in? What are you trying to type?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Type somthing meaningful and readable.......please u guys should not spoil d fun.lets try and keep to d rules for d fun of the thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thread? Why do we call it a thread? I thought thread is used for sewing fabrics together?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Together, we can make this thread fun and lively.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Lively as a grig
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
grig? wtf does that mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Mean, median, mode! I can never forget this particular topic in mathematics
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Mean, median, mode! I can never forget this particular topic in mathematics

mathematics! a subject that is very very useless and disturbingly difficult
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Highbeepeeh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
difficult is good to start with cos good things doesn't come easy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Easy?? Did u knw hw long it took mr eazy to woo temi otedola?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nayo08(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Otedola doesn't have 2 heads I too must make it!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
It is not by word of mouth. Hustle ooo make you no go dey use teeth open drink for people for family party.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Party that you may not even taste burnt rice from beginning to end
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2019
BankyGee:
Party that you may not even taste burnt rice from beginning to end

end is near!!! repent!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2019
vibewithme:

end is near!!! repent!!!
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2019
BankyGee:

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!

hand me the keys to my car please, it's closer to you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2019
vibewithme:

hand me the keys to my car please, it's closer to you
You ain't saying the truth, I can't see any car key close to me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2019
BankyGee:

You ain't saying the truth, I can't see any car key close to me

me? lying?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2019
vibewithme:

me? lying?
Lying is not good bro, that bad habit should be checked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2019
BankyGee:

Lying is not good bro, that bad habit should be checked

checked up yesterday. i have no such traits bro. i was advised that whoever calls anyone a liar is part of a 76% possibility of the total population of Nigeria to be a liar.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2019
vibewithme:

checked up yesterday. i have no such traits bro. i was advised that whoever calls anyone a liar is part of a 76% possibility of the total population of Nigeria to be a liar.
Liar ke? Anyone who call someone a liar probably knows the truth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Truth is relative
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
relative? how i wish am relative to Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nayo08(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Ronaldo doesn't like to be substituted during games.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Games that he is even playing rubbish, he'll still expect the coach to leave him on the pitch
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Games that he is even playing rubbish, he'll still expect the coach to leave him on the pitch

pitch? even the pitch doesn't like him
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
vibewithme:

pitch? even the pitch doesn't like him
Him? I don't think so.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
So you are opposing the motion that the pitch doesn't like him? Impressive!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Highbeepeeh(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2019
impressive? it obvious, you don't like his style of play or probably enemy of progress.�

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.