Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310997 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Escape and die

die well when the lizard's keyboard falls in love with the sand's school bag of remotes and then gives up on the potato's sunglasses' daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Daughter of Karishika. Wait! Who is Karishika?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Karishika queen of all slay queens
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Queens wey mumu undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Mumu wey dundy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
gentlesinna:
Mumu wey dundy

dundy and tattered trail blazers walking in the midst of heartbroken purple oranges who had lost their way on the road to Nebuchadnezzar while smoking mattress
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mattress that will most likely be tarthered but they dress to kill with maximum makeup on their faces, looking for rich guys that will fall prey to their boobs and padded yansh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yansh, butt, bumbum, ass, arse are all synonyms
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Synonyms & antonyms, those two things show me pepper for secondary school
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
School na scam bro. Zlatan Ibile has said it all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
All is vanity nor mean say make you poor ooo hustle ooooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ooooo ti gbo oro o (you have been spoken to). No go they follow yansh o, cus, there is a way that seems right to men, but the end there of is...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is death, degradation, devastation, deterioration and destruction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Destruction a word that seems beautiful but we all know......the true meaning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Meaning that all men should be careful on how they chase what is under the skirt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Skirt and even blouse!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blouse can show things too. Thanks for that addition bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Bro, let's not all deceive ourselves, we all at some point in time have fallen for the pleasure behind the blouse and skirt. Let's all now be watchful not to go back to our old ways. And if the situation described above is still your everyday experience, you can make a decision today to switch.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Switch on the fucking lights my sugar mummy screamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Screamed? What were you doing to her? Tell me now angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Now that's funny because you might not like what I would say....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Say what you did joor, is there new story again in this life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Life is full of many ups and downs walahi
No new story in life my brother

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Brother Bankygee, ask brainiac12 what he did to the sugar mummy again, we are waiting undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Waiting to her how she screams and mourn when you switched on the light and spread her thick legs
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Legs that many yahoo boys have spread time and time again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Again and again I will say it: I miss you baby.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Baby, hope you know I'll always love you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
You and johntitus na gay? undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Gay movement na still 14 years o, be guided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Guided Oh I guided my dick in sugar mummy's pot and she screamed "omo mi ahhhh egba mi oooo"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Oooo ti ni problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.