Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311060 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Progress is what Ronaldo is known for. I'm not his fan but trust me, his work rate and thirst for excellence is something worth emulating

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Emulating kini?
He's a cheat! angry
I remain loyal to Lionel Messi the G.O.A.T cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
G.O.A.Ts are everywhere but one G.O.A.T I'll forever remain loyal to, in sorrow or laughter, in sickness or health, in poverty or wealth, is nobody but the rap god: Eminem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Eminem is a great Rapper, just slightly behind MI
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onos866: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
MI ??¿¿ I haven't seen that guy for a while!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Onos866:
MI ??¿¿ I haven't seen that guy for a while!

while in quilox, i saw him with my ex. he's not really a big deal anymore
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Anymore??hmmmm ok,let me ask him bcs i can see him behind me at d ATM queue.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onos866: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
gentlesinna:
Anymore??hmmmm ok,let me ask him bcs i can see him behind me at d ATM queue.

Queue ?¿¿ I want to get to the point where i don't have to queue at the ATM
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Onos866:

Queue ?¿¿ I want to get to the point where i don't have to queue at the ATM

atm queue?? what are you guys talking about?? maybe it's because i have an atm in my house, so i can't relate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Relate with people who discuss ideas, not women, drugs and booze
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Booze, in other words shayo, is a bastard!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Bastard indeed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Indeed it makes one reason crazily.
Like right now I feel like typing rubbish just to see how the next person starts a word with it.
Hjsjdhdieirvrvdjdidkdb.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hjsjdhdieirvrvdjdidkdb! Sounds like Russian way of typing Good morning shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Morning in german is morgen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mexzy4sho(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Morgen is French for morgana
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Morgana is Merlin's fiancée. Isn't love a wonderful portion?!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Portion that is like poison for some people
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
People behave like animals these days. How can someone stab a fellow man with a dagger?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
BankyGee:
People behave like animals these days. How can someone stab a fellow man with a dagger?
I wonder why a fellow man will stab his fellow man's ass with a dagger grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
dagger? forget that one. if shayo is a bastard, who is it's mother?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mother of shayo is burukutu smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 2:32am On Nov 25, 2019
BankyGee:
Mother of shayo is burukutu smiley

burukutu burukutu burukutu wey!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Wey, way, weigh, are all homonyms or is it homophones?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Homophones are the reasons we pronounce cat as cart if not its all pussy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by demoBaba: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Pussy is that your problem?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Problems Who is talking of that here I wan shop life....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
life is best lived in the ears of a tripod living within the bowels of a lion's baby mama
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bonna4u(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baby mama? That is surest way of being a father without going through the stress of the conventional marriage.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Marriage is nothing but a.... Cage!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cage that you can hardly escape angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Escape and die

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.