Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311574 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
3 times 3 is 9. The revolution will not be televised. Whether WW3 or WW4, the world is coming to an end.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MissSweet(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
end of the world will only means one thing; "the beginning of another world". But wait what makes you think the world will definitely come to an end.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2020
End of corruption in Nigeria. That's a "mission impossible"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jerryfunky(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Impossible is an adjectival word often used to describe something or anything...e.g it will be "impossible" for the so called septuagenarian leader of a deluded west Africa nation to return for the 3rd time...if u know u know!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcuzy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Know that in this country anything is possible , afterall a snake swallowed 36 million
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Million reasons why this world is coming to its inevitable end. The world is over 4.5 billion years nah. Haba mana. It is almost time. Let us go.... Lol. Let a new world begin as predicted by the holy books.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by plumule(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
books full of predictions, now we need facts not folklores

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mohd001: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
folklore is strictly attributed to human. for God's holy book beats any prophecies...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Folklores, myths, superstitions, tales, legends etc are all intertwined and interwoven somehow in our daily lives. Imagine someone telling me that I am not supposed to sweep out the dirts in my room when it's night or to cut toenails in someone else's shop. Hogwash I must say but still believed!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Believed by people who still have ancient way of thinking. What about my sister telling me that crossing someone's legs makes the person short? How do we describe that?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
That is one of the reasons why we are still where we are; superstitions.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcuzy(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Superstitions are part of the human life , but some are grounded in truth and some stupidity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Stupidity run in the veins of many people in this country, can you imagine that guy daring Trump to send missiles into Nigeria?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Siki355(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2020
BankyGee:
Stupidity run in the veins of many people in this country, can you imagine that guy daring Trump to send missiles into Nigeria?

Nigeria is beyond repair,can any good thing come out of her?
BTW they should send the missiles Aso rock
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Siki355:

Nigeria is beyond repair,can any good thing come out of her? BTW they should send the missiles Aso rock
Rock n Roll will be played nationwide if that should eventually happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Happen? I thought the guy was just boasting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
boasting ke? wait until the bomb starts raining
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Raining fire and brimstone's grin Trump abeg ooo I'm still young
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Young and agile men like u would be needed during the war..

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
War war war. World War 3 is inevitable, but how close are we.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MissSweet(f): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
we have to know that for peace to reign there has to be war. if it doesn't happen now then it means it has only be postponed smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Postponed ke? Dem dey postpone war? If it doesn't happen, that means the Iranis are afraid.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afraid of what? Afraid of who? The Iranis are powerful and fearless and we Nigerians(Bankygee, Brainiac, Siki355, VICTORCIZA, MissSweet, Davidzy, Uzhofficial et al) will not hesitate to show the US of A why we are called The Giants of Africa. As for me, I'll be in The Congo giving the commands as a great commander that I am. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
You are the Congolese commander ko? What can Nigeria do seff? Wait until twenty-two missiles hit your base, then you will believe that Jesus is LORD grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
All of us need that mercy abundantly ahswear... The world is coming to an end
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Siki355(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
end of the day The clock ticks life away
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Away with its burden and sorrows that even the wisest man can't comprehend...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Comprehend its depth , then comprehend its length then we can discuss

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Sumji: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Discuss with them or stop studying their wise ways of connecting words, I heard my mind say!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Say what you want. Life is unfathomable, inexplicable and difficult to understand undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Understand before you answer is one of the wisest saying she told me back then , but most of the time it just felt like I had to answer every condescending statement she drops , but now I’m sure she understands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.