Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311044 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Understands what?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
What is all this? Let's end this thread already. Apparently, those that started it have left us!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Us or US which should I pick?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pick up lines that are neither interesting nor original drive ladies away.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Away to India
I go take my Cynthia
If you try to talk hia
I go cut your left nyash grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nyash wey Dey smell,
Na as a result of say dem no clean am,
the same way soup wey sweet,
Na money kill am.
But then dem no Dey tell blind man ,
say rain Dey fall.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fall of the dictator would make one hell of a headline in Nigeria now..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Audaite: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
now that every thing has started falling apart would be the best time for the dictator to fall!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fall for a lady and then proceed to tell her how you feel about her. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Her heart will soften towards you immediately...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by COOL10(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Immediately you tell her about your feelings, get ready to become her lapdog wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lapdog is what I'll be to my wife. And vice versa. I tell you, love is such a beautiful thing!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thing of joy and happiness you mean to say, my brother wink

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brother wey mumu.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mumu na the language of true love, don't you know? grin

Banky baba, I sight you!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
You are blessed jare my brother. No mind Johntitus, na so him dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bercarray(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
do me I do you man no go vex
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vex no dey settle matter at all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
All your vex, no matter how hot, can't boil yam
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yam is also one hell of a heavy food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Food that can take many forms, pounded yam, fried yam, remind me, which other type of yam have we?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
We(me, myself and I) have a case to present but it will be presented when I fall crazily in love like my brother Bankygee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
BankyGee is my name and any girl, lady, woman, transgendered, that hears that name gets entangled in the web of love smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
"Love is blind," people often say. I'm wondering, which other emotion has a disability?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Disability is absent in all emotions but love... Wait, anger has a disability, if your anger lead you to fight, you might end up having one of everything that were two in your body before grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Before engaging in a fight, na to reason the matter wella o. Body, true true, no get spare parts. Hehehehe

Indeed, sir, anger has a 'disability.' Anger is deaf. As e dey hot, person wey him blood dey boil no dey hear anything.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anything for the gram. For those of you willing to make money, bring 7 married ants that are planning to divorce.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Divorce ke? Ants? Jajajajajajajaja! I laugh in Espanol grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Espanol no gree me learn. Such a sweet language though.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Though I can read and write it, I can't speak fluently. If you wanna learn Spanish, you can contact BankyGee
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
BankyGee, you can read and write Spanish? That's awesome, man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Man, I learnt it on Facebook. I started September 2017 but I'm perfect now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.