Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310979 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Wirelessmic(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freedom yo keep quite or go back to jail you meant?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MichaelPoem002(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Meant? Meet? what's the dominant vowel sound?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
MichaelPoem002:
Meant? Meet?
what's the dominant vowel sound?

Sound management, if you have this quality, then you're almost safe anywhere you find yourself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MichaelPoem002(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
KingSekani:

Sound management, if you have this quality, then you're almost safe anywhere you find yourself.

Yourself, I think is a reflexive pronoun.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pronoun, Noun, Adjective, Verb, etc are all of the same family.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Family is everything, I repeat family is everything.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Everything will turn around positively this imminent new year for our sakes but note brethren that faith without works is DEAD!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by IeatPussy: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dead men tell no tales.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vickydankal(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Because tales are to be told by the living
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
vickydankal:
Because tales are to be told by the living

Living your life to the fullest is good but try not to live like a fool, so you won't spend the afterlife regretting your foolish mistakes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mistakes? We mortals make those often.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oftentimes, I go through the scriptures to find light
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Onnasucs1:
Oftentimes, I go through the scriptures to find light

Light?, It's something you can't live without.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Daevuon: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Without fuel cars are useless
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Daevuon:
Without fuel cars are useless

Useless?, That's a richly prepared fried rice with no salt.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Salt of the nation. You know the state.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
State your problem and I'll state mine... Just thinking about New Year.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Year 2020 is here. With all prayers rendered and admonitions received, many will still die. Pathetic!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jerryfunky(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pathetic and shameful, is what I will describe the speech of Mr. president ...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
President Trump must not be removed this year. I repeat, he must not be removed!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Realbelieveer(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
remove oh yeah am tryna remove my hands from dirty deals, but théy pay better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Better you keep your hands clean, Mr Real Believer.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Believer is another name for hustler. Keep believing cause it's hope that keeps us alive fellas
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MissSweet(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2020
fellas come back to this tread and let keep the ball rolling again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Again and again, Nigeria must better cool , Stay positive cool MissSweet, I LkissVE your moniker smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MissSweet(f): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
moniker can be deceiving though you never can tell who's behind the screen smiley.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Screen yourself and drink water. E get why.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why, bros?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bros wey dey above me, your head big like Banky W own?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
own up. no matter the mistake you made
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Made a couple of thousands in 2019, trying not to get in my feelings; thinking about how to make a couple of millions in 2020
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jerryfunky(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
2020 the year of World War 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.