Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310992 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Court is where things are settled between two adults... that's what we were taught when we were young
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
....young and wild and free. A great hook from Wiz Khalifa. Anyways, for those of us that do not want to research and find out the root of the truth that you seek for, you are the problem of this country!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by christlike31(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Country people, una no dey tire?!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
tire ke lailai we no go tire.... but are you a vulcaniser I want to deflate my ego
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lasisi69(f): 2:31am On Mar 14, 2020
illicit:
tire ke lailai we no go tire.... but are you a vulcaniser I want to deflate my ego
ego bu mma nwoke ( money � be fine bobo)

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2020
bobo juice nah waste of money.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emiron18(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
watch this hilarious video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9R9DRF2rtU. please subscribe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ADEBAZ95(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Money is not my problem, I can waste it the way I like.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Like father like son
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Son of no man....who went to school without shoes....a former Governor,ex vice president and the most honourable ex president
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
President, governors, senators, ministers etc and the common man are all in this Covid-19 shit. So, if not for anything, I get relieved whenever I think of it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
It has been a long time, Johntitus, what's up nah?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nah the thing wey people dey pursue nah im I dey pursue too. I should ask the same of you Bankygee. How's it going bro?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bro, on behalf of BankyGee, we're both doing fine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fine guy, you geh mouth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mouth wey God give me, I go use am praise am.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am-ma agree that you guys are doing great. This thread has been too cold for a while now. And 'fore I forget fellas, don't get f***ed up on this coronavirus. Stay safe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Safe is, indeed, the keyword. Copy that, chief.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chief Justice of Nigeria might still get infected
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by rumomonga(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Infected folks should look up to God, he is the one that can make the impossible possible
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Possible ke? There are just too many conspiracy theorists saying nonsense. However, as they say, saying nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over other organisms. It's by talking nonsense one gets to know the truth.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Truth is, this Corona madness shall pass one day. Hopefully, very soon. Meanwhile, I'm currently reading a book by Frank Lampard.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lampard? As in Chelsea FC's coach?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by saintugo01(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Coach Lampard will be hoping Callum Hodson-Odoi will be able to play again after shaking off the COVID-19 Virus
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Virus wey go soon disappear totally, by the grace of God.

Yes, Sir BankyG. It's our Super Frankie's book. His autobiography.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Autobiography? Wow! I'd look for it...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by saintugo01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
It isn't out yet. Meanwhile, I heard that TB Joshua made a prophesy that the Corona virus pandemic will be gone today...is it true?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
True prophets like me just need the offering and tithes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tithes and offering enrich the giver more than the receiver, yes?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Yes, my bro. People fail to understand that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
That isn't an easy thing to understand. I'm so sorry. Can someone please elaborate?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Elaborate what? It's easy to understand bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.