Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312495 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lateefadewale:
Time and time have I thought and wondered how lesbians do it. Thank you Bankygee, you're a legend. cool
Legend you are, my brother. I am not. I remain humble
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Humble Men and Women are a Rarity these days, How Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sad people are always around you it's up to you to be happy wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crofton: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Friendlo:
Sad people are always around you it's up to you to be happy wink

Happy, a word rarely associated with Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE NICE PEOPLE. Remember Radio Nigeria's anthem? Nigeria: Good people, great nation!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nation filled with so many human and natural resources..oh how I wish we can manage our resources very well,we will be greater than the greatest
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Greatest of the greatest we would have been... But Nigerians are nice people...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
People of the world,let's embrace and appreciate what we have today because tomorrow is pregnant
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pregnant as as how? Who bleeped tomorrow and gave her belle?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Belle, a situation most girls are in now if you know you know kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Know thyself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Audinowing(m): 5:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Thyself alone is responsible for your actions
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Actions, they say, speak louder than words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 09fantasma: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2020
CUM your babe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Words have value when are making sense while speaking
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Speaking is a great way to get money
smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Money as they say answereth all things but the greediness for money is the root and the beginning of evil...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Evil is evol when pronounced phonetically.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Phonetically some people are stupid lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stupid? I'd've used the word dumb instead, love kiss

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Instead of saying I want to eat why don't you cook angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cook what you want, you are still the one that will eat it last last
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Last year was a very memorable year and very annoying.
(Don't ask me what happened)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Happened is the past tense of happen in English Language, but I type in Pidgin English now. Abeg wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Happen can be used in both pidgen and English
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
English language is a scam sha. How can you say 'give her her ball' and can't say 'give him him ball'? Make una reason am nah
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Nah so so hard sentences people go dey write. undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Write with your right hand or left, everything in ink is being written by someone
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Someone just offended my uncle angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Someone sounds like Gowon.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Uncle or Gowon? Well, Gowon is someone's uncle but my uncle isn't Gowon.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gowon Imprisoned an Intellectual many years ago when he was head of State during the Nigerian Civil War

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.