Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (328898 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Noisy and dumb is what I am wink

Am I the only one who supports Real Madrid here? Well I recall I told y'all that Liverpool will fall at Anfield that this is Real Madrid not Athletico Madrid.

Together... We match to Stamford Bridge!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Stamford bridge cannot hold the weight of the mighty madrid army... Coming from a barcelona fan
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
fan the goats in the stable so Henuell would sleep well
don't mind me continue ur discussion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Discussion about ball is what I hate most imagine 21 adult running after a round object which they call ball undecided

Abeg i love the mood after wrestlemania , this night smackdown gon' be great wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Great ko, Great Britain ni. Who watches wrestling anyways? I believe Chelsea are coming out victorious over Real Madrid. Take it to the bank fellas.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Johntitus:
Great ko, Great Britain ni. Who watches wrestling anyways? I believe Chelsea are coming out victorious over Real Madrid. Take it to the bank fellas.

Fellas ko
Fela anikulapo kuti ni

Which striker is gonna score the goal for chelsea? The poor Havaert? Or i forgot you have your world be Mount grin

But come off it, how can you as a man not like football? And you prefer the dramatised wrestling... I would rather watch Ajazeera
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Aljazeera is advanced na.. i would rather watch telemundo than sit and watch two or more guys fight over belt u can't wear on ur trousers
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Trousers bi ti bo grin hahahaha grin

I will rather watch spongebob cheesy than watching grown up men collecting cup that they cannot use to drink water or garri undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Garri is God's best gift to mankind. And for the record, Sam and Cat or Henry Danger is a billion times better than wrestling.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Wrestling is the best undecided angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dididrumz(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Best what!!!? Wrestling!!!? as in WWE!!!? You've got to be kidding me, that shit is so lame.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lame ? embarassed embarassed cry cry when you don't know the feelings attached to it when watching it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dididrumz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
It was fun watching it (wrestling) while I was much Younger, not anymore.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ashez: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anymore vibes coming up? Or are u guys exhausted?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Exhausted is the word most footballers will use more when the european super league gets started
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Started to talk about this football shit again undecided cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
again and again football is the best sport ever
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ever cannot fit , we different and we have different things that we cherish
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Cherish the people and the things that makes u happy cos u never know what tomorrow holds

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Holds my hands with a devilish grin but the bottom line is that I don't give a hoot. I'm leaving this wicked world on my 120th birthday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Birthday should not always be about the celebrant alone,we should also celebrate the wonderful woman that brought us into this world on our birthdays....just an opinion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
opinion of the highest order... that's a good point

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Slycks(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Point of correction or No, to add to it, not only the wonderful woman but also the active men. We sef try now lol. Basically, both parents should be celebrated.

The last time i check, this place was not as fun as it is now. I am enjoying the conversations by intelligent people on here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Here on nairaland, intelligent and stupid people abound like the wild wind from the west
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
West California is my place of birth.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
birth of a certain specie was the beginning of our problems in this country

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Country that is being ruled under disguise,is that one a country?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
gentlesinna:
Country that is being ruled under disguise,is that one a country?

Country wey don cast!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Cast so tey no body upstairs even care about the citizens again. In Wu-tang's voice "protect yourself".
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Yourself and only yourself can protect yourself
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by columbus36(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Yourself you said, don't you think that the word "yourself" is one of the hardest words to start a sentence with?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2021
columbus36:
Yourself you said, don't you think that the word "yourself" is one of the hardest words to start a sentence with?

With or without yourself... Any sentence will still make sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.