Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311788 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
sense get levels.. we have sense, common sense and correct sense. which do u have?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
have heard a lot of things on nairaland but this one off me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Me, make I no lie, no sabi cook. Anyways, learn to always respect people irrespective of tribe, race or whatever the hell they call it. Remember that you can also bleed.

Ps: Modified.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Sense wee not kill you, lol.

Anyway, i had no intelligible contribution, therefore, you guys should keep on the fun.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Fun which you almost ruined by not following the rules of the game which is as simple as A B C
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J... Does anyone know how important the letter 'J' is? It is the most important letter because it starts the greatest name 'JESUS' and my legendary name, Johntitus. Makes brain abi? shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Abi make me too change my name to a name wey start with letter J...... something like joseph
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Joseph, josephu.. every josephs have come across are always stubborn, always doing "girigiri" and never listen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Listen carefully to the second option.....JUDAS
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Judas iscariot is not here with us, he would have traded that 30pieces of silver with Bitcoin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bitcoin I will prefer him trading it with the current president
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
President or not, I will be dropping tonight naughty hints to the finest women in the audience.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2021
Audience with silent loudness
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2021
loudness that is silent... the sounds of silence

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
silence is what I expected to find in this thread after 4 years
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
years have passed but this trend refused to remain silent tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2021
fortune120:
years have passed but this trend refused to remain silent tongue

Silent can never happen as far as we are here. Abhi no be we again?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by demzey(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
Again, talks of islamizing the country has resurfaced
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:55am On May 02, 2021
Resurfaced the particles of my weed with 3 to 4 drops of henny inside bottle......... undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lovelygbems: 8:21pm On May 02, 2021
Check out funny videos on mimikherofficial..... YouTube and Tiktok
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
tiktok kö, tikitiki ni. what happened to the start your sentence with the last person's word
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 10:46pm On May 02, 2021
Word ! Well Nigerians rarely obey instructions. It seems y'all having fun in here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2021
here is not as fun as it's used to be before jare, soooooo boring
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 11:22pm On May 02, 2021
Boring it is not, it's all in the mind.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:21am On May 03, 2021
Mind of humans they say, is powerful..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tycyborg(m): 4:27am On May 03, 2021
Johntitus:
Mind of humans they say, is powerful..

Powerful is when one has great power or strenght... I guess money and influence is all it takes to be powerful in this world we are.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
We are the product of our thoughts.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2021
thoughts of good and not of evil in a man's heart will make the world a better place

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
Place of peace and tranquillity is desired by all especially me, no wonder I always experience positivity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:11am On May 04, 2021
Positivity is my watch word....kai I so much love that word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2021
gentlesinna:
Positivity is my watch word....kai I so much love that word.

Word and opposite is always what the heart of a man is made of.

But as for me and my household. We shall serve the Lord!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2021
Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.