Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311904 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
fun for henryIX is eba with egusi ijebu with fried panla fish
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Panla fish ! Oluwa ooh , mine is efo riro( ponmo and all dos Species of meat) with semovita
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Semovita with vegetable soup is a good to go for me too, I'm very selective when it comes to food and meat sha but I kind of love draw soup so much !
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
so much fun is what I'm having at work.........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Harbeyg09(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Work is quite hectic here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Here, time is slow
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Race is won by those who endured till the end
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
End of a thing is better than the beginning thereof and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
spirit of the lord is in me......he has anointed me to?? I don die, I no sabi bible again. undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Again I say shervydman dont be depressed, all you need to do is to create time to upgrade your bible recitation again ....holuu where are you and how's your health? God will grant you quick recovery; treasuredluv your attention is needed sharp sharp
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
sharp-er than any two edged sword is the word of God.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
God inhabits the praises of His people
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
people of God........praaaaiiissseeeeee the loooorddd!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
forever and ever.....Amen, u sha won turn me to preacher for here, diaris God o. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
O magnify the Lord with me, let us praise His name forever ...... you no know say you go be pastor last last, at least starting from your immediate family cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
family first....vivie01, why are u on this thread like a monitoring spirit??, don't u know that i'll not want to leave the thread; leaving u alone? undecided I have something to do now, abeg. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
abeg dont mind me jare, very free to leave, i love reminding myself of the need to keep up my bible recitation level, i used to enjoy reciting some verses off-hand; goodnight.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Goodnight?. When i don show. Vivie01, present ma.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ma vivie01 am here too ooooooooo , any gist ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Gist !! by this hour ?... Anyway I av a lots of gist 4 u guys but I knw dat I might nt meet anybody online by this time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by savvyChuks(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
time to understand why Buhari is still travelling
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Travelling won't solve Nigerian's problem , mind u nobdy understnd our country situation including our president, but all z well 2019 is approaching
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Approaching December my peeps, it's time to look back at the year and start planning for a new year
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
New year,new day i thank God for His good deeds over my life.am nw hale and hearty thanks to you all,i appreciate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by M2dX(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2017
appreciate ? when you appreciate something, you recognize its value. but here this man do not have appreciate in his dictionary ,time to move my ass.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Ass is a small donkey I guess
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
guess M2dX is being sarcastic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sarcastic jokes are jokes made to criticize someone or something in a way that is amusing to others but annoying to the person being criticized or made mockery of.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
of coz that's why I always sayn life is unpredictable , anyway I manage to com online this afternoon ....always delighted when I entr dis thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
thread that makes sense...... cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.