Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311990 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
thread (s) filled with clueless personalities are littered all over NL, some arguing blindly to the extent of contradicting themselves in what they claimed they are defending while some are myopic in their reasoning and simply stupid, anyway, glad to hear that you are not saying goodbye wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
goodbye ke?....no o...who'll leave this kinda thread for senseless thread?.....wanted to sing "goodbye my lover" by James blunt before but I don't want u guys to think otherwise.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
otherwise as how? smiley, its a freeworld, you can render one to your babe, oh sorry, i mean yourself (but not the 'goodbye my lover type), its allowed cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Allowed as in hw? Whose heart is he preparing to break? No heart breaking , wahala causing. Trouble finding hear ooo okey
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okey orgzeyn, i read my mention again and saw what you are saying, sorry, what I meant was that its allowed for him to sing a love song to his babe on the thread but not the goodbye type, I'm not and cannot be in support of anyone breaking anybody's heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Heart of freddyjimoh is casted, it can never be broken
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
broken.... grin grin grin grin

make another person comment jare... cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's the new style.... angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Style? I don't get sir
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sir shervrydman pls explain more on your post above, vivie01 Issokey iyaf understand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Understand the fact that we are all here for fun, orgzeyn welcome and how're you feeling now?. Less i forget, Immaculatequeen ooooooo, you're summond to this family meeting. Vivie01, this thread is really fun with you, you're the bast baby, shervydman, i sight you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
you guys are not creative abi?..... I don't know what to post beginning with "broken" and I want to post. so, I had to create a new style grin. that's the reason why I stated that "make another person comment jare" cheesy. omo, all join jor. orgzeyn and freddyj, did I satisfied ur curiousity?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Curiousity not satisfied but excuses accepted cos you are not obligated to discuss personal stuff just as I wouldn't do same smiley , treasuredluv baby you're appreciated, thks for your compliment how's today? Hope holuu is treating you well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Well,,,,,,,,, He's trying and i'm fine
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fine ... since u guys made this thread nonstop , if not bcz of work i would av ben follown u tym to tym but afterall i still av a grace to join u @ anytime
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by winsomelady(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
anytime.....everyday I have always been following this trend.It has been fun and educative all the way
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
way to go @winsomelady smiley......yeah, I've seen u watch over the thread like a guardian angel severally, my mind told me u'll comment today cos u stayed long on it, u're welcome to the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy. everybody, join me to welcome our new "better person".
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Better person you are winsomelady, I'm impressed you finally made a comment, hope to see and read more of your comments here, you are welcome.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Welcome winsomelady, seems freddyjimoh has found his own thread babe grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Thread babe! Freddyjimoh of life! cheesy , good to know! me sef don see who i go dey collect egunje from now at least as snr sister-in-law concern, let me see how you go come tell me say you wan collect commission on top my matter cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2017
matter wey never settle, una don dey do abracadabra on top. so, u sef won collect egunje abi? kwantinue. scatterscatter must hear this!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2017
This is what happens when you are overwhelmed with work and you have no time to come online
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ifeanyibxt: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Online for what, online for chating, chating for what?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
what i know is that it gonna be well..holuu have not been feeling fine,pray for me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Me will continue praying for you. But why is everyone falling ill
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Ill gotten wealth will definitely be a forgotten wealth cos they dont last, good morning my bae of life vivie01, good morning all, am here today no shaking
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Shaking or shivering is one of the symptoms of fever and fever is one of the symptoms of stress and anxiety, Holuu it is well with you, the great physician will heal and give you quick recovery in Jesus name ...... Orgzeyn dear good morning, believed you had a great night.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Night of mine was 1dafu all glory to God, what the topic today ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Harbeyg09(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Una dey share money here grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
today you come up with a topic orgzeyn; Harbeyg01 you brought some N or $ for us to share? smiley Remember to follow rules here ..... start a sentence with the last word of the last poster, okay?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Okey ooo the topic 4 today is food as in what ur must loved combination of food ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Harbeyg09(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Food for thought

Okay, i just went through the first page now thank you ma'am
Enough cash for everybody cool

Hope i find fun here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Here is fun unending as in to much fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.