Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311928 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
Option B, drink a lot of water, just like my mama would advise
advice me pls i need list of trusted pepu on my cabinet, scatterscatter am waiting 4 ur acc details for brideprice, vivie01 hw ws ur day?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
day 2 and orgzeyn still wants to pay bride price to scatterscatter. I'll advice you don't pay to the wrong person o. Anyway I'd nominate lala for minister if ekans
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ekans who? Please, I also act as agent of bride price collection. My commission isn't much
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
much ado about pride price. Ekans is actually a mirror word. read it from right to left
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Left to me i would Said minister 4 phone affairs. Pls all of u wey wan collect bprice should give their list 4 verification
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
verification processes of some things in this country are tedious and cumbersome, my national identification card has not been given to me all this while.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
While reading thru all these deliberations about 'selling' vivie01, I laughed in Swahili, you all forgot one thing that once the bride to be says ' I no do again' it means case closed! cheesy Orgzeyn, you know say you don fumble now, how you go ask for scatterscatter acct details? angry So, father-in-law, younger brothers to FIL, agent, even husband-to-be, what it means is that Ko Soro Mo' i.e. EOD!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
EOD(end of discussion)?? lailai, wey I don dey happy say pepper won rest, see gbege o, don't u want to marry our future president again?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Again, future president don fumble now, how he go say na scatterscatter he wan pay brideprice to and still wan verify list of those to collect brideprice whether he go get the one wey cheap pass scatterscatter own? embarassed , agent self wan collect commission, why evils na angry , the thing don vex me true true undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
true true,d thing no good, we'll let him know. he's gonna change, he won't pay someone the bride price again but FIL alone, but u suppose handle the matter like a pro now, u come dey vex, sorry, don't be annoyed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
annoyed with everyone that's what i am now.where on earth is my treasuredluv
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
treasuredluv don follow another man go lipsrsealed , for me, I no too annoyed oo, I just dey change my mind, even though i no too go school but I still go evening school, that one no be something besides self 2030 far small, orgzeyn fit see ceremonial wife come leave me say I no too read book; me dey find another man o jare tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
jare is mostly used after a sentence by omoluabis. wink. I know u're an omoluabi, 2030 is still a long way to go, u can attain d educational level that befits a first lady(we don't want another madam patience). don't expect orgzeyn to jilt u, work on urself to be indispensable instead. don't find another man, abeg, too many irresponsible men out there.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
there you go shervydman! Orgzeyn see special adviser to the president here oo, okay, i go think on wetin you talk sha, we have different attain-education made easy centres now like NOUN etc., will research into it and not delay at all, but sha oo, I no no about orgzeyn not jilting me oo cos, even Mhyketh said it that its a known fact that the heart of man is full of evil
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evil that men do, lives after them. Vivie01 haba, I was already licking my fingers to count commission
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Commission that you'll never see, Vivie01, i dey gidigbam, i no dey do folow folow, Holuu dearie, i'm here, don't mind vievie01, she she was happy that I was away?, Bros Shervdyman i greet.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
greet u all , When u guys ar going to quite this game Or it has no End
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
End justifies the means Bro. So Just 1 day wey I go farm come back, vivie01 Don scatter her relationship with future Presido... Nywyz, Wetin be my own lipsrsealed make I keep kwayet before some people go talk say Na me lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Na me! you just said it scatterscatter, viewing in 3D that this is what you aimed at undecided , orgzeyn, how's ur health now? Come and start proposing all over again let me see if I can change my mind, write your proposal in not more than 3000 words only, starting from introduction thru body of the proposal to conclusion *I ask too much * grin , freddyjimoh, not sorry to dissapoint you cheesy , treaduredluv sweety good morning, you no dey do follow follow abi? I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Reserve some few lines on how much u intend to pay as bride price, as well as agency fees/commission, will you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2017
you are welcome my treasure,hope everything is fine from the other side,thank God you are back vivie01 wil nt ....a blessed day for us all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
all of us gathered here shall reap the good fruit of our hustle,morning you all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2017
All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all

Each Little flower that opens, each little bird that sings
He made their glowing colours, He made their tiny wings.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
vivie01:
All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all

Each Little flower that opens, each little bird that sings
He made their glowing colours, He made their tiny wings.....

wings like an eagle, after i went tru all post i missed i really must apologize to my dearie vivie 01 and also appreciate shervrydman 4 his advise, scatterscatter i reserve my comment, holuu i see u , treasuredluv wehdone, vivie01 missed you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
you guys are the best......u are the real NLders, I really appreciate u all, my time spent here is worth it. treasuredluv, welcome back, make una help us find immaculatequeen.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Immaculatequeen seem to have followed NK to where ever he went to...Antina sef just appeared like Nepa lipsrsealed
I think I need new sets of bae here, these 2 ladies no sure lipsrsealed
Shervydman, why you post Con be like send-forth speech like this undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
This speech of shervrydman sounds like sendforth speech to me too, buh i whre is evribodi, especially my vivie01
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Vivie01 is here, Orgzeyn how are you doing?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Doing fine i must confess nd even hearing 4rm u makes it better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Better to become a better you, happy to see you back online too, believed you are hale and hearty now ..... is shervydman really given a valedictory speech? sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
speech that came to my mind is what I posted smiley. I've been going through several disheartening threads on this forum. people are ignorant, majority of the youths are clueless, the government is not in order, the country is sick and needs a visionary leader ASAP! but this is the only thread that's worth it on this forum. I posted that "assumed" valedictory speech after my encounter with one dimwit on a thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kayjay007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=ItxAyce post=57106401]Clean, honest, pure are words fast disappeari think I can relate to that Line. yeah, zuby77. In one of his award winning novels

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.