Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (67148 Views)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by dayosweetness(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2017
naijafire:
By this time of the night.. people are still commenting on nairaland...
Lol... Pple dont really sleep bro, the country is hard...
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by diva90: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder if she pierced her clit too
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
diva90:
I wonder if she pierced her clit too
am 80 percent sure she did
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmm, Ashawo selling her market angry

Na so u dae sell urz??
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by princee7(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Tboss has got so many holes... Holes everywhere the only place remaining n patiently waiting to get a hold is her brain. #smh
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Pizzy01(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by castrokins(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2017
That White Bitch?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by naijafire(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2017
dayosweetness:
Lol... Pple dont really sleep bro, the country is hard...
my brother ... e no easy like before oh
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by naijafire(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2017
ifex370:

Psychopaths are everywhere
And he spoke... lol... its not everything you take serious.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2017
Brushless:
If it is not hating, what shall we call that? Let sisterly love continue.
:-/
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by offishialpablo: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2017
if diz one do mistake give u Mouth Action
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Stanleyville(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2017
How bout piecing yo brain!!!??

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by kobiGcom(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2017
remember that akpororo once said her breast can cure. I think he will soon say her tongue can cure.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by riczy(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2017
purplekayc:
we all have seven holes in our body
how?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by mayorwah98(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?
Lez

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Siscooh: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Such ignorance
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Uncletony:

am supposed to ask u that. mayb u are mentally unstable who knows

mental deteriorated fellow
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
A confirmation that she is a slave.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Elle277(f): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2017
She's aging gracefully..
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Benz4pimp:
your life,your biggest problem

Your brain, your stumbling stone
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by bigclem22: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmm, Ashawo selling her market angry
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Jakumo(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
The older a single woman becomes, the more desperate she becomes to attract attention of ANY sort.

By piercing the tongue, there is a VERY high risk of contracting truly disgusting tongue infections that could lead to death, if not treated with alacrity.

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by purplekayc(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Moneyyy:
m
Wrong! Women have eight holes
corrected
smiley
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
She is beautiful but I don't like her person one bit
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2017
greggng:
I was told the tongue ring is very good for BJ? Experience olosho can they pls confirm this?

Yes sir
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Jakumo(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
And here is an example depicting the nasty life-threatening cancers and infections that can occur when ageing women try to recapture decades-lost virginity, by stuffing bags of toxic silicone gel into their otherwise deflated and droopy chests, all in a desperate, do-or-die bid to APPEAR young and curvy, as the ageing ho in the above photos has clearly done, to try and extend her viable shelf-life as a copulation consultant for hire.

The level of desperation that drives women to risk their lives in the name of vanity would be amusing, were it not so tragic and AVOIDABLE.

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:
Useless stupid lalasticala, I created a topic with the very same pic, but because they were flattering and didn't have any unflattering one, you didn't move it to the front page. Keep painting t boss bad ,your efforts will never stop her shine .yoi will rot away in obscurity as an anonymous admin of a stupid site without any recognition. Rubbish and nonsense.
Efe fans are demonic, even after big brother they can't let this girl be. Any topic about Efe no matter how useless makes it to the front page.
Lool see highest painment!
Giel Frankgiel coman see your friend grin grin
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by greggng: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Yes sir

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.