Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (67152 Views)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by vRendoh(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
So work don start be that? cry cry
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Threebear(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
SeunKelechi:

Lool see highest painment!
Giel Frankgiel coman see your friend grin grin
Teeyak abi veentage, has Efe made any of you his manager?
grin grin grin Desperate fools.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by FrankGiel: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2017
SeunKelechi:

Lool see highest painment!
Giel Frankgiel coman see your friend grin grin
As in!! See pain!!
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by FrankGiel: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

Teeyak abi veentage, has Efe made any of you his manager?
grin grin grin Desperate fools.
Eyaah..sorry bro.. I'm still vexed that Tboss gave a girl that has no single picture of herself (Tboss) on IG page a trip to Dubai, whereasa a whole Three bear, the Tboss defender was neglected.. Sorry bro
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
EmyLeo:
So many holes everywhere..

you get pass one plug?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Your brain, your stumbling stone
have u passed jamb?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by OnyiCindy11(f): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Tboss, She keeps saying that She will be herself no matter how many haters she has. And that is nice. Good pic. Bitcoin,Perfect Money, PayPal available visit nairaomm.com
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by NigProperty: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
fully furnished 5 Bedroom Duplex with a gym, pool, BQ in VGC, Lagos for sale follow link for more info.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1328922867156821.1073741851.733482570034190&type=3

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
FrankGiel:

Eyaah..sorry bro.. I'm still vexed that Tboss gave a girl that has no single picture of herself (Tboss) on IG page a trip to Dubai, whereasa a whole Three bear, the Tboss defender was neglected.. Sorry bro
You are very stupid, that was a competition which I didn't participate in, because I can afford a damn ticket to any country of my choice. What a buffon !
How do you get a ticket when you didn't even compete, all these while I thought you would have developed sense but you are still as stupid and jobless as I remember.
Why would I need a ticket from TBoss when we talk everyday on whatsapp? grin grin cheesy
You want a screenshot?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:
Teeyak abi veentage, has Efe made any of you his manager? grin grin grin Desperate fools.
see this one cheesy
#TeamTTT, i don't care cheesy
But this your painment na forever o grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
FrankGiel:

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benz4pimp:
have u passed jamb?

passed that 12yrs ago, how r u preparing for real life?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Whitemoney: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?

cumcumber girl spotted

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Threebear(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
SeunKelechi:
see this one cheesy

#TeamTTT, i don't care cheesy

But this your painment na forever o grin grin grin grin
Lol you don't know the level of my intelligence yet.
The person behind those accounts, I will unravel too soon.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

passed that 12yrs ago, how r u preparing for real life?
empty barrels they say.....
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benz4pimp:
empty barrels they say.....

has more space for valuables..... Mr full barrel of junks share your success story

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

has more space for valuables..... Mr full barrel of junks share your success story
i don't come on faceless forums to brag....Ever heard of florintech!!!do a lil research on the name then forward ur CV if u have 1.

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i don't come on faceless forums to brag....Ever heard of florintech!!!do a lil research on the name then forward ur CV if u have 1.

You dont brag on forums but you just what mmmmshew flaunting your dilapidated business to me guy the world has evolved past your MS word certificate Issuing coy. i'm sure if i should tell you bout me, you will definitely kneel for a contract. sit down and be humble, if you have that good biz like you profess you wont be here cyber bullying. We hunt business avenues online and not droll over threads. son grow up.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You dont brag on forums but you just what mmmmshew flaunting your dilapidated business to me guy the world has evolved past your MS word certificate Issuing coy. i'm sure if i should tell you bout me, you will definitely kneel for a contract. sit down and be humble, if you have that good biz like you profess you wont be here cyber bullying. We hunt business avenues online and not droll over threads. son grow up.
hahahaha!!!!you see y it is good to read then think before replying?florintech and not florin comp school!!!!

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by EmyLeo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

you get pass one plug?
Wetin concern my plug with your socket na,
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Seems you are the scape goat for today..... Last time i checked we have two scam company named Florintech changing addresses daily plus unregistered in Nigeria according to CAC free coy search *check it on CAC website its free cos u b mumu* (Lol @bring your CV) and the two coy deals in computer related stuffs, except your lying ass included the TECH at the end of the name for Florin mouthwash Technology* NL is not a faceless blog site after all fos smart ones like me cos i have your lying black face glaring at me right now mumu. Your old ass trying to impress on NL like a 16yrs old boy.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by FrankGiel: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

You are very stupid, that was a competition which I didn't participate in, because I can afford a damn ticket to any country of my choice. What a buffon !
How do you get a ticket when you didn't even compete, all these while I thought you would have developed sense but you are still as stupid and jobless as I remember.
Why would I need a ticket from TBoss when we talk everyday on whatsapp? grin grin cheesy
You want a screenshot?
If she knew u could die for her, u would get a free ticket bro grin osho free does not kill grin if u give me a free trip to Dubai, ogbeni I will take it.. No braggado...

U talk to Tboss everyday shocked shocked

Abeg anybody with a gold medal, we need to give Three bear! He talks to Tboss everyday grin
Even though I know u are lying, but continue, I'm enjoying the lie grin

Seunkelechi come and carry our friend
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by FrankGiel: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:
Useless stupid lalasticlala, I created a topic with the very same pic, but because they were flattering and didn't have any unflattering one, you didn't move it to the front page. Keep painting t boss bad ,your efforts will never stop her shine .yoi will rot away in obscurity as an anonymous admin of a stupid site without any recognition. Rubbish and nonsense.
Efe fans are demonic, even after big brother they can't let this girl be. Any topic about Efe no matter how useless makes it to the front page.
Someone in pain
CV lalasticlala
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Threebear(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
FrankGiel:

If she knew u could die for her, u would get a free ticket bro grin osho free does not kill grin if u give me a free trip to Dubai, ogbeni I will take it.. No braggado...

U talk to Tboss everyday shocked shocked

Abeg anybody with a gold medal, we need to give Three bear! He talks to Tboss everyday grin
Even though I know u are lying, but continue, I'm enjoying the lie grin

Seunkelechi come and carry our friend
The worst mistake I made was replying you in the first instance, I could have kept ignoring you the way I used to all these while, but I've learnt from my mistake.
It is sad you refuse to move on from BBN and Tboss, you hardly see me commenting on anything related to Efe anymore, but for some reason I see you in all Tboss related topics making a fool of yourself like always.
Clearly you don't have any semblance of a life and I won't make it easier for a low life like you by engaging with a retard.
Quote me from now till thy kingdom come, i will never reply you again. Tonite, get busy and productive with what's left of your old life on earth. Jeez.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by FrankGiel: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

The worst mistake I made was replying you in the first instance, I could have kept ignoring you the way I used to all these while, but I've learnt from my mistake.
It is sad you refuse to move on from BBN and Tboss, you hardly see me commenting on anything related to Efe anymore, but for some reason I see you in all Tboss related topics making a fool of yourself like always.
Clearly you don't have any semblance of a life and I won't make it easier for a low life like you by engaging with a retard.
Quote me from now till thy kingdom come, i will never reply you again. Tonite, get busy and productive with what's left of your old life on earth. Jeez.
grin grin grin
so i cant give you medal again grin
keep chatting with TBOSS everyday.. Oniro! the SON of LaI mohammed!

i should ask TBOSS on instagram, if she knows a lowlife called Threebear. He brags about chatting with her everyday..

young boy Threebear, it will do you good to move on with your childish life. BBN has come and gone. move on!

giel, cutejude, frankfiny, etc have all moved on except u. Get a freaking life. only u still stalks BbN Housemates, 90% of all your topics are TBOSS related; where is your pride??
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
EmyLeo:

Both natural and artificial holes wink

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by nuelsam: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
EmyLeo:
bros na hoes not holes

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

Always in pain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.