Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React (39636 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
chai
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
This need to be told through my drum.Buhari must hear
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by neutrotoba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by jashar(f): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Stella Obasanjo burial nor even make headlines reach this woman own

Who she be for the Film self undecided

#Quoters I gallant#
normal actress

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Jabioro: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
I refused to understand all the burahaha behind this sudden death of a very young tender age actress.. Is committee planning to raised fund for bereaved or what? They should, instead of embarrassing us, the fund spent in ikoyi vault is enough to start a good life for the children.. I beg
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by wetindeyhappen: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by emijo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-XGQw5-UQ
Your mammary gland is something else.[url][/url]
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Away from the topic. ...did anyone else notice the grammatical blunders in all of the three (3) comments shocked embarassed These could be graduates.
They are Nigerian graduates.

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:

#Quoters I gallant#

What is going on?

Who is this woman?

I won't be surprised if VPOTFRON announces that it'll be a state burial and calls a week of federal holiday.

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-XGQw5-UQ

Who is the crying cathy?

She looks like a total mess.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Mimzyy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017

favourmic:
Fairly used admission for sale
Institution: LAUTECH
Dept: STATISTICS
Faculty: FPAS
Current Semester: 2nd
Contact ola : 0813436---65
Carry overs: nil
AT affordable price
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by olasaad(f): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
2shure:
Confused dumb ass Moslems.
[b]Very soon they wont know when they. Say In jesus Name.
[/b]Copy cats
Dumb religion.
Who d fuc is mohi.
Normal moslems dnt waste time for burial
No time

Lol.don't be surprised if they do that and more also the burial arrangement is not even related to Islamic funeral and also all the so called committee members and most of the deceased family are all christians. So she will be given christian funeral which will bring more paparazzi and generate money for the committee
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Benteazaa(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
AuroraB:
Away from the topic. ...did anyone else notice the grammatical blunders in all of the three (3) comments shocked embarassed These could be graduates.

PROFFESSOR JOHNBULL
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by olasaad(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
bumi10:
na wa ooo

I thought Muslims don't do that

Hmmm they don join Christians be that

She's not being buried according to Islamic rite. And most of her family are christian including the committee members. So they are doing it in their own way. Muslims don't celebrate their deceased person, we grieve, mourn and pray for them.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by AuroraB(f): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Benteazaa:

PROFFESSOR JOHNBULL
I'm not sad
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Benteazaa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm not sad

LOL grin grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by thanki410(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:

#Quoters I gallant#
she don act with Jet li before
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by rose54321: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well I see nothing wrong with this, so long as the money is remitted to the family.
Burials cost money, particularly unforeseen ones involving young people, with children still in school.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by thanki410(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
R.i.p but persin wey dey mourn dey wear clothes ? Leave me to cry my cry and go abeg
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by noble71(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
favourmic:
Fairly used admission for sale Institution: LAUTECH Dept: STATISTICS Faculty: FPAS Current Semester: 2nd Contact ola : 08134363565 Carry overs: nil AT affordable price
fairly used admission?

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by larrybee2017(f): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Not too bad an idea though, it's meant for her fans.

Was just wondering where the money for the t_shirt came from? Tinubu I guess? Now I know say na actress die cause even in death dem still dey act film. Awon were gbogbo
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by tectonotimes: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wait a minute. Did you expect them to dash it free of charge?
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Must everything be an owanmbe for all this afonja people
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by chuks013: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas + owambe = INSEPARABLE...... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed tongue....even in death
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by alaskabobi: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
picture of t shirt or i dnt bleave it
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by ayorhmeeday(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
haha!!
i thought burial merchs were given out for free...??
hmmmn...nothing wey person nor go see for dis Nigeria
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by bonifieldstun(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
O lord I need WEALTH over Fame angry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas and their love for party no get part 2

Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary"