Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React (39637 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by madjune(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Later some people will say na only ibos love money

Hypocrites.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by woodmood: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
9jatatafo:
So many grammatical blunders here. I am sure majority are graduates. That aside, why would people keep making money from the dead?

Most likely, they are graduates.
These are the people that will be busy asking for Buhari's certificate instead of concentrating their efforts towards knowing the difference between has and have or better still the difference between this and these.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rubbish! They are at it again. What is all that na? All that would have been avoided had her remains been buried in Canada.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
fokn bastards. I knew they were going to use her death to make money for themselves, bunch of hungry fools calling themselves celebrities
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Not too bad an idea though, it's meant for her fans.

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Josmila(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dahkogrin007:
And d burial saga continues

Too much juice, too much sauce

Too much jews, too much source grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Josmila(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
The merchants of those T-shirts deserve all the bashing they're getting. Motives need to be communicated, if proceeds will go to the family of the bereaved, then by means they should go ahead.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Dindondin(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Stella Obasanjo burial nor even make headlines reach this woman own

Who she be for the Film self undecided

#Quoters I gallant#
she acts good roles most times. Like good wife, sister etc

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by NicoBaba(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
adewuyiade:
Re open Lautech
....I feel ur pain
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Upon all the $30,000 wey thief.nubu dash them, dem no fit dash Tshirts?
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by TOPENSY: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Away from the topic. ...did anyone else notice the grammatical blunders in all of the three (3) comments shocked embarassed These could be graduates.
u be monitoring spirit ooo.. I didn't even take note.. Make I no talk too much before I become victim
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React by jessedaflow: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
oluwasegun400:
After revealing that the late actress Moji Olaiya will be buried at the Ikoyi vaults, the burial committee further announced sales of branded Tshirts for fans interested in attending the rite.

Actor Yomi Fabiyi who is head of the committee wrote thus:

"UPDATES: It is CONFIRMED that the remains ofthe Late thespian Moji Olaiya upon arrival from Canada will be buried at EBONY VAULT at Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos...........We appreciate your understanding and patience so far. ■ T-SHIRT to wear on the day of the burial is now available for N1,500( get yours asap as limited copies are available) To get yours, pls call Taiwo Banky on 0803 474 0982) or Shade Oliwo on 0802 319 8754) or attend her house for purchase yours. (You can also get yours on the day of the Memorial and Artiste Night when announced). "

And Moji's fans got angry!
what do u expect frm afonjas...later they claim holy holy,when they love moni the most..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.