Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? (864 Views)

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by mespusinglez(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
I was chatting with my crush and one thing leads to another and she said this statement that almost made me to lose interest on her "dating one guy is risky.'
when I said why she then reply and said "what if he dies,"
I angrily stood up and left the date.-
.guy did I did the right thing?
because I dislike girls that double date and looking at this lady she can do it to my face without feeling anything.
that's what I can't bear.

so guys what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by SirMichael1: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Fūçkīñg reoccurring thread in the space of a year.

Take this shït down. We've seen it before undecided

BTW, go learn some fūçkīñg English. Your grammatical structures are bad. Shît

1 Like

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Afonjashapmouth: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by BlackDBagba: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
I was chatting with my crush and one thing leads to another and she said this statement that almost made me to lose interest on her "dating one guy is risky.'
because I dislike girls that double date and looking at this lady she can do it to my face without feeling anything.

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by akp202(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2017
U should have told her d same thing

3 Likes

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by mespusinglez(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
SirMichael1:
Fūçkīñg reoccurring thread in the space of a year.

Take this shït down. We've seen it before undecided
oh you have seen it huh
well it's my thread
and I ain't gonna take it down
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by SirMichael1: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
oh you have seen it huh
well it's my thread
and I ain't gonna take it down

Well, your thread is shït and the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree cheesy
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Young03(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Oh ok

what are u saying?
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
grin

Yay! What if he really dies? Well, its a coded msg that she got Plan A-Z grin
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Chiefly(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
mespusinglez:

grin

What if the world comes to an end? y'all should find a second planet too while @ it.

1 Like

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2017
In essence, the babe does not like you
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Tracyomo(f): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Does that mean getting married just one man is wrong? Ur gal must be insane for thinking her bf will die b4 her. What if she died first? She must be a serial cheat my advice is for u to stay away from her. Meanwhile op u look 2 young to be having a gf. Judging from ur dp.

1 Like

Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by mespusinglez(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tracyomo:
Does that mean getting married just one man is wrong? Ur gal must be insane for thinking her bf will die b4 her. What if she died first? She must be a serial cheat my advice is for u to stay away from her. Meanwhile op u look 2 young to be having a gf. Judging from ur dp.
lol that pic is 7 year old
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by cerowo(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bro run away from that bitchh asap!! angry angry
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
oooh! come to think of it... l never thought of that!!! what if he dies!!!!
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
She is in need of some urgent grey matter transplant but that's not available yet so her reasoning capacity will not improve.
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Vicolan: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't appreciate such .But it vice versa
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
OP YOU ARE A SLAVE
Re: Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
mespusinglez:

Your very stupid.. what's your objective .. to shine congo or marry. mumu

Stick to the plan.

(1) (Reply)

People Are So Wicked.. / 10 Ways To Stay Uncommited In A Relationship / What Is Your Worst Break Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.