Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man (3332 Views)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Isn't it? Because they are liers and agent of devil's..am not generalizing but few of them.. they have masters degree e PhD in double dating....abi I lie? Thieves, olojukokoro, they just want to be given them your hard spend money..that doesn't mean they won't Bleep another guy or man..

Let see what they will say, maybe they will start defending them selves.. comments pl

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by KingAzubuike(f): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Only a fool thinks a lady is committed to him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Kriss216: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
An average Nigerian girl can boast of over eight guys in her life.

Your girl is yours only when she's in your arms. She's not even yours when she's in your house cos she might fucck your bro or friend if she activates her hoe nature.

Every Nigerian girl has at least 45% hoeism in her. It's in their genetics.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by WoundedLamb: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol... they have gathered as usual.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by jericco1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
That is why you should wise up undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by sterlingbrown: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oga you became a simp and carelessly gave a girl your heart, she got it broken and now you are here disturbing us, there are girls out there who are still faithful and committed to one man, just go and get money first ,leave love for the rich for now. Till you can afford it.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
sterlingbrown:
Oga you became a simp and carelessly gave a girl your heart, she got it broken and now you are here disturbing us, there are girls out there who are still faithful and committed to one man, just go and get money first ,leave love for the rich for now. Till you can afford it.
not that even still spend them money ,they will still Bleep another man

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by DaInferno(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
sterlingbrown:
any small thing for nairaland... una go just the throw way "simp" anyhow... it's becoming irritating. abi women no d screw alphas over

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by fati2001(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin so you want to tell me that you have two fathers.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by MajesticKris: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
All my Fvck mates are people's Girlfriends >:
One even said her boyfriend can take a bullet for her grin

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Quality20(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
mine has always being mine, even I see her chatting, or whatever I can never suspect her and yet I'm no fool for trusting her +100%

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by IamPlato(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
No Guy Is Dating One Girl... Balance The Mentality Bro.

Men And Women Cheat so Dont push One Side Too Hard

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
MajesticKris:
All my Fvck mates are people's Girlfriends >:
One even said her boyfriend can take a bullet for her grin

Jesus Christ holy spirit
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Quality20:
mine has always being mine, even I see her chatting, or whatever I can never suspect her and yet I'm no fool for trusting her +100%
are you sure?
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by simplepee(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cry cry baby.

There are still few faithful people out there, it's not our fault that you keep meeting cheaters, maybe you attract your kind. grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
simplepee:
Cry cry baby.

There are still few faithful people out there, it's not our fault that you keep meeting cheaters, maybe you attract your kind. grin
are you faithful you your self.? Enhh!
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stop dating hoes.
Hoes attract fellow hoes tho.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Stop dating hoes.
Hoes attract fellow hoes tho.
even those that are not hoes nko...the su ones, gentle type,

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Kriss216: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
simplepee:
Cry cry baby.

You're even laughing at your own post.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Telegram234(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
My own is dat u can cheat but dont ever let me know... .
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Austeeenxx: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm tired of this hypocrisy, man. These Naija girls are not cheating with aliens but with Naija guys ffs!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by fati2001(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
simplepee:
Cry cry baby.

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Austeeenxx:
I'm tired of this hypocrisy, man. These Naija girls are not cheating with aliens but with Naija guys ffs!
yes ooo .nah truo, me selfgan I tire.even married ones that is the ladies
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by fati2001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Austeeenxx:
I'm tired of this hypocrisy, man. THESE NAIJA GIRLS ARE NOT CHEATING WITH ALIENS BUT WITH NAIJA GUYS ffs!
I tire ooh, everytime 9ja girls this, 9ja girls that...
but never talk about their lives.... they are just fuckin around and complaining.tagging the girls hoes (as if they are not on the same boat)

Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
even those that are not hoes nko...the su ones, gentle type,
Hoes attract hoes.
Made that known already.
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whoever do you strong thing like this, e no go better for am.grin
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by shamsin6300(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

I tire ooh, everytime 9ja girls this, 9ja girls that...
but never talk about their lives.... they are just fuckin around and complaining.tagging the girls hoes (as if they are not on the same boat)

Do u agree to the topic above or not?
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by fati2001(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
shamsin6300:

Do u agree to the topic above or not?
I don't!
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Speak for your sisters all of you. Don't generalize.

That you are not fortunate to meet honest and loyal girls doesn't make every girl promiscuous. So, watch it!
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by shamsin6300(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

I don't!

I was also in ur shoe to some1 I am thinking she is a saint on that aspect. But you know what? I didn't just heard I have strong evidence on the person she is cheating with. I am about to open fowl yansh this night even.
Re: Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man by RealEzee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kriss216:
An average Nigerian girl can boast of over eight guys in her life.

Your girl is yours only when she's in your arms. She's not even yours when she's in your house cos she might fucck your bro or friend if she activates her hoe nature.

Every Nigerian girl has at least 45% hoeism in her. It's in their genetics.
is ur mum one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? / My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / Tip On Gisting A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.