Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dr. Cum: 18 Things To Bear In Mind If You Genuinely Seek Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr. Cum: 18 Things To Bear In Mind If You Genuinely Seek Love (459 Views)

How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Cum: 18 Things To Bear In Mind If You Genuinely Seek Love by tk4rd: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2017
#COPIED..
1. If, before you ventured into a relationship, you always felt empty within you, being in a relationship won’t change it. It’s just a matter of time before you return to same emotional emptiness – could even turn out worse.
2. Need an ideal partner? Take a closer look at the sort of guys/ladies you dated before. That wasn’t a coincidence, it wasn’t your village people at work either. You – and at times, your environment – are the only common denominator in all your relationships.
3. Your thought process, your mentality is the sole culprit for alot of the heartbreaks you’ve suffered in the process of loving.
4. Paying close attention to your thought process is the first action needed in getting rid of these dysfunctional patterns recurring in your quest for love.
5. Encountering genuine love with several people is very much possible – “soul mates” abound, you could have more than one “soul mate.”
6. The idea of meeting “Mr. Perfect” – that man/woman who would complete you in all ways is at best, a mirage – at worse, a myth. “Mr/Miss Right” would be there for you in alot of ways. It’ll be a total deviation from reality expecting one individual to be there for you in EVERY WAY.
7. Loneliness or desperation almost never bear sound decisions – anchoring on these two would only have you experiencing pains, heart breaks and relationship let downs.
8. Changing who you are or adjusting your values to fit into the picture of what a man/woman might want – and hoping he/she finds you compatible would never change the fact that you lost yourself and what you actually perceive as compatibility is actually a false appearance – when push comes to shove, one person may likely leave, or the relationship becomes dead, surviving only by name.
9. Loving a person for their potentials​ instead of who they genuinely are, would only get you bitter and frustrated.
10. You might think you’re actually in love when you embark on emotionally driven rescue missions but you just might be interpreting sympathy as love.
11. Falling for a person that’s also your “mentor/role model” could pose real difficulties – especially if your intention is a functional relationship.
12. Strong sexual vibes isn’t always love, it’s just what it is – sexual vibes. Get a room and clear your head or something.
13. Similar sexual preferences and appetites is a great pointer to the possibility of an amazing sexual relationship. And yes, while sex isn’t love, holding back on sex can’t help you tell if he truly loves you, it’ll only, sadly, serve to make the sex the point of his focus.
14. If he/she never opens up to you about his/her feelings, no, you’re not having a relationship, what you have is a “situation-ship.”
15. A person in a long distance arrangement often tend to feel the relationship is actually better than it truly is.
16. Genuinely begin loving yourself and soon you’ll find yourself rebuffing all attempts aimed at disrespecting or abusing you.
17. Keep looking long enough at that closed door and you never would be able to see that open door right before you. The greater the indignation you have in your mind against that past of your’s, the greater would be your inability to genuinely love someone in your present.
18. Acquire the ability to “be aware” of people using your mind instead of with your eyes or ears, and soon, you’ll start attracting individuals that would be better fitting – in healthy ways – and with great compatibility with your nature too.
To read in more details,, visit source..
http://www.fifietalkslive.com/dr-cum-18-things-to-bear-in-mind-if-you-genuinely-seek-love/

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Called Me A Sugar Daddy Because Am Married / 18 Million For My Akant Babes / How To Get Her Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.