Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely (1276 Views)

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by IamBenita(f): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
When a guy loves you, he will show it in many ways cos is hard for men to fake real feelings.

You will for sure know if he is really into you if you watch him closely.

Here are Some Signs.

1. He always look forward to seeing you everyday

2. He apologizes whenever he is wrong

3. He doesn’t mention other women around you

4. He replies your messages in few seconds.

5. He shares things he hasn’t told anyone with you

6. He ignores his calls when u guys are on a date.

7. He has endless topics to talk about whenever he is with you.

8. He is always by your side in times of distress or hard times.

9. He always want you to meet with his friends and family

10. He unconsciously looks at you sometimes and smiles for no reason.

11. He feels sad when he doesn’t see you for a long time

12. He will stare at you when you ain’t looking.

13. How does he treat other girls? if he treats you differently or better, then he likes you a lot.

14. He may simply be jealous when you speak to other guys

15. He slows his walking pace to match yours.

16. He remembers every tiny details of your previous conversations.

17. He always tries to look good when he’s with you.

18. He is interested in things you love. Like, he prefers to see movies with you instead of watching his favourite football.

19. He finds it hard to say no to you

20. He talks to you in a low/calm voice

21. He tries to impress you as much as he can.

22. He cancels his plans just to be with you

If you like my post, please subscribe to my blog www.plumdynamic.com for more beautiful life advice....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Davash222(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Loving a Nigerian girl is waste of Love!

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by ucheboss60: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
never in this life will I ever love a girl
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Beckysexy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
Who told you that rubbish? embarassed
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by proclinician: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
He places you on 50k salary a month.
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamBenita:
When a guy loves you, he will show it in many ways cos is hard for men to fake real feelings.

Here are Some Signs.

13. How does he treat other girls? if he treats you differently or better, then he likes you a lot.

18. He is interested in things you love. Like, he prefers to see movies with you instead of watching his favourite football.

If you like my post, please subscribe to my blog www.plumdynamic.com for more beautiful life advice....

You could have just summarized the whole thing by saying "he acts like your worshipful slave". I did not see a single point there that does not translate to cringing slavery; up to and including the picture of a girl riding the back of the man who loves her as if he's her indentured donkey.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Skmoda360(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamBenita:

Here are Some Signs.

continue.....madam epistle undecided
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by AstroG: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

Seconded

Oya quick quick,coman collect one

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Newyam: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
The only feminism I support is Financial Feminism.
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by aro360: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
the only way nigeria girls know you love them is by spending on them
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Ekemeze: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Eberechi24(f): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamBenita:

Madam, this is nairaland, in nairaland we love differently. We love in negation. So, add "doesn't" to all "Hes"
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
women and their rubbish.... here below is exactly what she described:

IamBenita:

Here are Some Signs.
IMMATURE WOMAN that expect a man to have nothing better to do than spend time with her "everyday"

DAMAGED WOMAN who have been with good for nothing man

INSECURE WOMAN who expect her man to have no female in his life PERIOD

LOW SELF ESTEEM WOMAN who desire a jobless slave to treat her like he aint got better things to do than answer her msg asap

DELUDED WOMAN that expect to be the only woman a man has ever dated and trusted

IMMATURE WOMAN that expects to be a man's center of universe above anything else in his life

BRAINLESS WOMAN who expect to be entertained all the time, as "a mans" duty

SELFISH WOMAN that expect a man to have nothing better to do in his life but solely care for her needs

IMMATURE WOMAN that expects to be a man's center of universe above anything else in his life

DELUDED WOMAN that expects to be a man to be lost without her

DERANGED WOMAN that compares herself with any female friend in his life

CRAZY WOMAN what about walking faster, have you tried that sometimes?

DERANGED WOMAN that expects to be a man's center of universe above anything else in his life

DERANGED WOMAN a man should look good all the time, not only when he is with you, duh!

FOOLISH WOMAN that expects her man to never say no to any of her demands, as crazy as they may be.

DAMAGED WOMAN that expect men to be without any emotions

SELF CENTERED WOMAN that expects everything about a man's life to be about "them"

SELF CENTERED WOMAN that expects everything about a man's life to be about "them"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by CAPSLOCKED: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY YOU'VE BEEN WITH TO CONCLUDE LIKE THIS, BUT TRUST ME, MILLIONS IN THIS SAME NIGERIA ARE GENUINELY IN LOVE AND HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Sixfeetbelle: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
women and their rubbish.... here below is exactly what she described:

She said "when a man is in love with you" not when he still reasons like a bachelor without attachments.

As much as I disagree with a few points, I know the rest are true. A man truly in love and wants to settle down into a committed relationship knows and understands the meaning of compromise.

Eg: "he finds it hard to say no to you" doesn't mean he will never say no, but that he gives the demand more thought and allows more room for it than he would have if he was still a bachelor.
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
She said "when a man is in love with you" not when he still reasons like a bachelor without attachments.

As much as I disagree with a few points, I know the rest are true. A man truly in love and wants to settle down into a committed relationship knows and understands the meaning of compromise.

Eg: "he finds it hard to say no to you" doesn't mean he will never say no, but that he gives the demand more thought and allows more room for it than he would have if he was still a bachelor.

thats because you believe that men in love suddenly would change into what they are not, and become slaves to some insecure woman. to be in love is not about becoming a donkey its all about finding the right partner, and BOTH genuinely caring for one another. but hey, if you believe that being in love means that your whole life should suddenly be about "serving" a woman, while having NO LIFE of your own, then by all means continue believing that.

some men do the above stated AGAINST THEIR WILL to please and finally marry that insecure woman... but the minute this man is comfortable in his own skin again, he will turn right back to who he really is.

if you actually believe that TRUE LOVE means that a man should serve a woman's immature demands then no wonder so many are failing in marriage. it CANT WORK, true love is a two way street, and not some one sided master/slave thingy (like the OP stated)
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Sixfeetbelle: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you believe that men in love suddenly would change into what they are not, and become slaves to some insecure woman. to be in love is not about becoming a donkey its all about finding the right partner, and BOTH genuinely caring for one another. but hey, if you believe that being in love means that your whole life should suddenly be about "serving" a woman, while having NO LIFE of your own, then by all means continue believing that.

some men do the above stated AGAINST THEIR WILL to please and finally marry that insecure woman... but the minute this man is comfortable in his own skin again, he will turn right back to who he really is.

if you actually believe that TRUE LOVE means that a man should serve a woman's immature demands then no wonder so many are failing in marriage. it CANT WORK, true love is a two way street, and not some one sided master/slave thingy (like the OP stated)

Being in love isn't about becoming what you're not. It's about knowing it's not just you now and adjusting to accommodate the other person, and this pertains to both sex. It isn't immature if a man checks up on you daily. He may do it just before he sleeps off every night after a tiresome day at work; the same applies to a woman. But if it was just a casual relationship, I know calls will be frequent before hookups and sparse afterwards.

To me, true love is the work both parties put to show they want and are committed to being together.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Being in love isn't about becoming what you're not. It's about knowing it's not just you now and adjusting to accommodate the other person, and this pertains to both sex. It isn't immature if a man checks up on you daily. He may do it just before he sleeps off every night after a tiresome day at work; the same applies to a woman. But if it was just a casual relationship, I know calls will be frequent before hookups and sparse afterwards.

To me, true love is the work both parties put to show they want and are committed to being together.

there is a huge difference between someone you love wanting to know how you are doing daily AND expecting that same person to "be anticipating to see you everyday" (like a lost puppy excited to see his master every night) OR "expecting that same man to reply your msg that same moment he receives it" (regardless of how important is what he may be doing) OR "him not allowed to mention ANY other women while with you" (nor your mother, your sister, your female friends, your colleagues nada) OR "he cant even answer his calls when with you" (as if there is nothing more important in this world than his woman) etc etc etc

the above is a clear sign of a very deluded/deranged woman who believes love is all about satisfying her every insecure wishes AND expecting to be the center of the universe of such man, while him being a servant to her every whim. this aint LOVE, not even remotely because love dont force people to become BLINDED SLAVES

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by 21cents: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2020
you watch too much telemundo. wake up and smell the coffee girl, life is not usually bed if roses and the word "love" is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

so in your deluded mind now, it's love that will pay the bills?

it's love that will...

no make me vex this morning o.
Re: How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a strong anti-feminist, loving a nigeria girl is a total waste of time. From experience.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And Fulani, Beauty Preachers / People Believe That My Boobs Are Too Big To Be Real-ada La Pinky / Men Choose Your Network Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.