Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! (23058 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
ignore cococandy shes not worth it
The girl is always quoting me around ooo just to show me to me how life is really frustrating her. I will yield to your advice and avoid the attention seeker cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nofuckgiven: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is this the best you can give? cheesy

Don't be a coward. Kindly use your main moniker lets talk cheesy
Chai! You are really demented undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nofuckgiven: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Futureberry:
yeah,like you did anything when your sister stabs your husband brother, you called the poor guy a weakling and a miserable being...stupid chuvinst
What is this idiot ranting about? You are the chauvinist you educated illiterate!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Futureberry: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

What is this idiot ranting about? You are the chauvinist you educated illiterate!
ediot,get educated before you reply me again
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Juzzybabe:

My dear, even if he knows am here, he can do nothing. I have tried to keep this calm and protect his family name for the sake of my baby. she bears the name. but this guy has sent out the so called legal petition to all my Facebook contacts, my name and his are written in that document. He has been exposing himself and people have been asking me about my marriage but I always tell them to just ignore. Am sure this case will give us both social popularity cuz am very ready now to tell the world what they did to me all in a bid to protect my kid from that wicked man and his family.
Juzzybaby, I am so sorry you have to go through this mess, I thought of you earlier this week and said a word of prayer for you. I assumed everything has been settled when we didn't hear from you. So that husband of yours wants to reap where he did not sow? He wants custody of the baby he would have killed in the course of punching you while you were pregnant. My dear sister, God is with you. You will excel in the end, just have Faith. I know we have competent people on a group on facebook called FIN, who can help you, its a women support group. All the best, my prayers are with you in this trying period. It's only a phase and this too will pass like every other phase you have passed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Sterope(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Those were yesteryears stories. Nowadays, children no longer care.

dinachi:

Keeping the child away from him is the most foolish thing you can ever do. Your daughter will grow, locate her father and hate you forever for keeping her away from him.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by dinachi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sterope:
That was yesteryears stories. Nowadays, children no longer care.

Recently, I had to help a lady whose mum was from Cameroun and the dad from the east to locate her father. She is 22 years. I know exactly what I am talking about. She told me how she was always thinking about her father. It is real!
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Sterope(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Like I said, it is the new trend. I actually know those who don't give a damn about their absentee parents. I also know those who wouldn't want their fathers to walk them down the aisle even though they see his face every now and then.

It is the new trend. More people are willing to fight for their parents. They are also beginning to understand that there is a difference between being an egg/sperm donor and being a parent.

dinachi:

Recently, I had to help a lady whose mum was from Cameroun and the dad from the east to locate her father. She is 22 years. I know exactly what I am talking about. She told me how she was always thinking about her father. It is real!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Juzzybabe(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Juzzybaby, I am so sorry you have to go through this mess, I thought of you earlier this week and said a word of prayer for you. I assumed everything has been settled when we didn't hear from you. So that husband of yours wants to reap where he did not sow? He wants custody of the baby he would have killed in the course of punching you while you were pregnant. My dear sister, God is with you. You will excel in the end, just have Faith. I know we have competent people on a group on facebook called FIN, who can help you, its a women support group. All the best, my prayers are with you in this trying period. It's only a phase and this too will pass like every other phase you have passed.

I am a Finster! A friend added me to the group months ago am sure she felt i will need it. My dear, I only feel so ashamed of myself. I have friends in the group and everyone sees me everyday and thinks ALL is well with me, imagine me coming to explain the mess am in to people who knows me...But well, at this point, I will not hesitate anymore. As said a problem shared is half solved, the stage this has gotten, I won't relent exposing these people. After all, my husband started by sharing his so called petition with all my contacts, so what I even still covering self

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Juzzybabe:

I am a Finster! A friend added me to the group months ago am sure she felt i will need it. My dear, I only feel so ashamed of myself. I have friends in the group and everyone sees me everyday and thinks ALL is well with me, imagine me coming to explain the mess am in to people who knows me...But well, at this point, I will not hesitate anymore. As said a problem shared is half solved, the stage this has gotten, I won't relent exposing these people. After all, my husband started by sharing his so called petition with all my contacts, so what I even still covering self
My dear, feel free to share your story, no one has the right to judge you on that group and no one has the right to share your story, besides who has the right to judge you? If anyone feels she can judge, let them come and walk a step in your shoes and see how far they go with it. Just feel free to share and you would get help from those in the legal department. And let them see your husband and his goody two shoes mother for who they truly are.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Juzzybabe:

I just read your story on FIN, is that your facebook account?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by jakandeola(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
The girl is always quoting me around ooo just to show me to me how life is really frustrating her. I will yield to your advice and avoid the attention seeker cheesy
she knw I dont take nonsence
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Berbierklaus(f): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Juzzybabe:

Please don't be ashamed you didn't ask to be in this situation. And be strong,I just read your story on FIN and It hurt me real bad,I even think you stayed too long in that marriage.

I hope you are getting practical advice and connections on FIN?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by lovethchioma(f): 1:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Onegai:

Why are you laughing, it's the truth angry we can scream all we want about what will happen after (the terror, anguish, heartbreak and dumb acceptance of their jail and sorrow and clinging desperately unto prayer and the Church), but they are too busy fantasizing about the asoebi, how pretty they will look, the attention they will get and how sweet it will be to start every sentence with "my husband said/did...". Idiotically, they don't realize that is why weddings are all about the bride: because you should always dress the animal to be slaughtered for sacrifice in a nice manner and pet it, you wouldn't want it bolting in fear now, would you?

I mean, the happiest married Nigerian woman is usually in her 40s. Let that chilling remark sink in as you wonder what happened to her 20s and 30s.

Juzzybabe, relax your child won't grow up and hate you. My cousin doesn't care about his father (he loves his mum), I don't send my dad, infact I won't even name my child after him (and he left me property sef), and as you can see, there are a million threads on NL stating how they love their mothers, not their fathers. So ignore all these people trying to scare you. They have to try so that when you break down and go back to your marital cage like a dumb and broken animal, they can high-five themselves on a job well done and hope when it is their wife's turn, others will help break her down into dumb acceptance.
I could not have said it better. Nice....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Juzzybabe(f): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Prettiepearlz:
I just read your story on FIN, is that your facebook account?
O yes. Thanks to you for the courage, help is on the way!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Juzzybabe:

O yes. Thanks to you for the courage, help is on the way!
You're welcome. Don't let anyone make you feel less of a person. I sent you a fb request
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by MissIndependent(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

You're welcome. Don't let anyone make you feel less of a person. I sent you a fb request
Please what is the title of her story on FIN? Been searching for it but didn't see it. I'm a FIN member too. Thanks
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2017
MissIndependent:
Please what is the title of her story on FIN? Been searching for it but didn't see it. I'm a FIN member too. Thanks
It doesn't have a specific title, I just bumped into it too on Facebook.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Juzzybabe(f): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Too many request incoming at the moment. give me a hint to ID yours please. Accepted! i see u.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by MissIndependent(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

It doesn't have a specific title, I just bumped into it too on Facebook.
ok will check thanks
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by MissIndependent(f): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Juzzybabe:

Too many request incoming at the moment. give me a hint to ID yours please. Accepted! i see u.
Please be careful and selective with d FB requests you accept too some will help while some will worsen your situation. Cheers smiley
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Juzzybabe(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
MissIndependent:
Please be careful and selective with d FB requests you accept too some will help while some will worsen your situation. Cheers smiley

Yea.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by MissIndependent(f): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Juzzybabe:

Yea.
Some ladies there may even be from your husband pls be very careful dear. It is well IJN

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
MissIndependent:
ok will check thanks
Have you seen the post?
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by MissIndependent(f): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Have you seen the post?
Yes thanks. It seems admin disabled the comment section.
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2017
majekdom2:
you not getting the point, I am not going by your reasons. I don't have a "fact" to tell who my father is. It is you who have a "fact" to judge the men in your life. So, going by your fact, it will b fair to say your father is not only an monster, he is a fool that has begotten other fools in their numbers... going by your fact, you are included in the numbers.
I am back from my ban, so like I was saying before the ban, you are also not getting my point, judging by your utterance in defending men which includes yourself because of sentiments, it will also be fair to say your father is among the monsters I am talking about,but because of sentiments you are defending the goat because by extention he is the he goat that gave birth to other goats yourself inclusive. No matter how much you try to make exceptions, you and your father are part of the Nigerian me I am referring to, and fact is a large percentage of Nigerian ladies dont want to marry men like their fathers, useless son of a he-goat
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am back from my ban, so like I was saying before the ban, you are also not getting my point, judging by your utterance in defending men which includes yourself because of sentiments, it will also be fair to say your father is among the monsters I am talking about,but because of sentiments you are defending the goat because by extention he is the he goat that gave birth to other goats yourself inclusive. No matter how much you try to make exceptions, you and your father are part of the Nigerian me I am referring to, and fact is a large percentage of Nigerian ladies dont want to marry men like their fathers, useless son of a he-goat
I didn't come here to come my father a monster, you did and that's the basis for the assertions. Byee. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
majekdom2:
I didn't come here to come my father a monster, you did and that's the basis for the assertions. Byee. Enjoy the rest of your day
well my father sure is a monster just like most Nigerian men are,just read the thread and see,most Nigerian men don't deserve love affection cos they only fit the role of sperms donors but don't try to exonerate yourself or your dad from that list cos your are all the same just like the ops husband bunch of wicked souls, even check the gory crimes are committed by men in this country, take a survey without sentiments,I know because you are a man you might want to defend your kind but the truth is there are just a few good men around and I for one am yet to meet any, bye to you too
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well my father sure is a monster just like most Nigerian men are,just read the thread and see,most Nigerian men don't deserve love affection cos they only fit the role of sperms donors but don't try to exonerate yourself or your dad from that list cos your are all the same just like the ops husband bunch of wicked souls, even check the gory crimes are committed by men in this country, take a survey without sentiments,I know because you are a man you might want to defend your kind but the truth is there are just a few good men around and I for one am yet to meet any, bye to you too
but you allow a d*ck f*ck you every other day. We can hook up if you don't mind undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2017
majekdom2:
but you allow a d*ck f*ck you every other day. We can hook up if you don't mind undecided
if I need dick I know Bleep boys to do that,no strings attached, and move on, don't let all this weak ladies give you the impression that every lady out there needs your fvcking money inexchange for sex,like that keyan model said, Nigerian men are like toys only good for sex, they lack sense of responsibility and all have Over bloated ego, and I don't allow a dick Bleep me everyday,been celibate for long, and I don't regret it, my Love Machine does the same function of a dick,plus I clean it daily for health reasons, but I doubt those dirty Nigerian boys clean their dick as they put it anywhere and are carriers of disease. go and see the number of idiots who can't use ordinary condom but will pay heavily to treat staph and Co. What an entitled set of creatures aka Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if I need dick I know Bleep boys to do that,no strings attached, and move on, don't let all this weak ladies give you the impression that every lady out there needs your fvcking money inexchange for sex,like that keyan model said, Nigerian men are like toys only good for sex, they lack sense of responsibility and all have Over bloated ego, and I don't allow a dick Bleep me everyday,been celibate for long, and I don't regret it, my Love Machine does the same function of a dick,plus I clean it daily for health reasons, but I doubt those dirty Nigerian boys clean their dick as they put it anywhere and are carriers of disease. go and see the number of idiots who can't use ordinary condom but will pay heavily to treat staph and Co. What an entitled set of creatures aka[b] Nigerian men[/b]
I can bet you have not met the real Nigerian Men. Follow back let's connect grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.