Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? (6069 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by newsentryportal: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
One thing I know is, being a virgin is purity in the eyes of God. But it doesn't mean non virgins can't be accepted by God. Many people lost it due to rape, temptation or mistake.

But then some don't value virginity. Even if God give it back to then, they will lose over and over again, cos to dey f....k is their way of lifestyle.

My own prayer is any woman I marry whether virgin or non virgin, she should teach my daughters good morals. There is not pride in f...king when you aren't married.

You will have nothing to offer your future partner.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
mazinoweb:
First of all, let me begin that many ladies that have given it out will come to discredit and antagonize ladies who chose to be decent and morally upright. And the guys who don't want the ladies to stop giving it to them will do likewise.

These are many advantages.

1. you are marrying a God-fearing lady..Take it or leave.You can't claim to fear God and be tearing with Uche, Peter, and Simon in the name of dating.

2. You get that feeling everyone gets when he buys a brand new car. Tokunbo cars are suspects. You don't have any idea how the previous owners must have used them. You only can imagine how it must have been used. But for a brand new car, you have the full assurance of durability. When you marry such lady, you are going for a fresh meat. Not spoilt ones, not rotten ones or expired ones.

3. You are damn sure that no man can ever gossip that he ever tasted that part. Guys kiss and tell. You can walk confidently in public and she will not have reasons to hide. Those ones that disfigured the hole in between theirs legs always want to hide from Ayo, Sylvester, Paul when they are with their husband.

4. You can be sure that she won't compare you to Ezekiel, John, Mark unlike those with pot holes who will want you to lick like Biodun, dig like Joshua, stay longer like Kazeem. Whatever you give her is what she takes.

5. Leave her for a year, you will meet her just like you left her.

6. Austin can't lure her with his banana, she is chaste so she won't start hoeism like Hoelufunmi

7. You will get that tight feeling which lasts longer for years. Unlike the ones that after 5yrs a rat can crawl in and crawl out. you will not see a borehole cos a lot of gals these days have allowed plumbers to drill massive boreholes in that spot.

8. She will teach your children good moral values...Atlantic ocean owners can't. They lack that moral capacity. They can't give what they don't have.

9. You have peace of mind...cos that place is totally devoid of STDs.

10. Lastly, Godly parents will be proud of her. God in heaven will be proud of her cos she kept her screw tight as requested by the Creator.

http://Mazinoweb.com

First of all everybody has their own opinion ...

I for one would never marry a virgin .

If that's a physical quality you are looking for fine .

Let me tell you a funny story ...I knew this virgin girl by in high school .You know what she would do as a virgin looking to get her rock on ...anal sex .

1. Virginity does not determine Godliness .

2. Virginity doesn't mean the car is perfect tokunboh ... Cars get recalled by the manufacturers all the time for a defect .

3.with all the access to sex , and gossip if you don't satisfy your virgin she will google shit up on her phone ...do not be deceived .

4. Leave her for a year ...no sex with anyone ...I think anyone who doesn't have sex in a year ( except for health issues) and does not yearn for it is suspect ...mark my words there's something else they are into good or bad .

5. Medical procedures exist to tighten vagina ... Natural methods too .

6. Anybody can cheat with Austin ...even austina might seduce your virgin .

7.pikin wey go spoil go spoil ..

10. I will give you number ten ...that one I agree small ...but if she's been giving blow jobs ...sorry .
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2017
propertynigeria:

Why you guys always digress? Did the Op says marrying a virgin means happy life? On God-fearing, is then ladies that claim to be Godlover and then sleeping with a, b, and c, that is then God-fearing.

Truth be told, 98% percent of non-virgin are loose. They have this mentality that they have nothing else to lose even they give it to a,b,c,etc.

And they have no intention of let me stop. It is pure hidden harlotry..

1. The title of the that was [ADVANTAGES OF MARRYING A VIRGIN], so I wonder who is digressing here.

2. Don't be in hurry to comment if can't comprehend, cos obviously that's the case here, cos the Op stated [why] it's an advantage. Which I disagreed with, not, digress e.g he started that Virgins are God fearing, or are we reading the same article here?

3, Are you saying women that have had sex outside wedlock are all harlots? Do you know who many bastard kids that have gone on to accomplish things we can never dreamed off?

Sometimes I don't blame women when they come out seeking gender equality. Cos no one is asking men to remain a virgin till marriage.

It's like Hypocrisy is the world that spins around me.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by BoneBlogger(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
pryme:

1. The title of the that was [ADVANTAGES OF MARRYING A VIRGIN], so I wonder who is digressing here.

2. Don't be in hurry to comment if can't comprehend, cos obviously that's the case here, cos the Op stated [why] it's an advantage. Which I disagreed with, not, digress e.g he started that Virgins are God fearing, or are we reading the same article here?

3, Are you saying women that have had sex outside wedlock are all harlots? Do you know who many bastard kids that have gone on to accomplish things we can never dreamed off?

Sometimes I don't blame women when they come out seeking gender equality. Cos no one is asking men to remain a virgin till marriage.

It's like Hypocrisy is the world that spins around me.

So is it one who f....k in the name dating that is God-fearing?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Allansmith: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:

It must be answered
Amen
You can't live a promiscuous life and at the end want to get married to a good girl

But remember being a virgin or not doesnt make one a good or bad girl though...
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Allansmith:

But remember being a virgin or not doesnt make one a good or bad girl though...
Yeah. I know
That's why I said those that live a promiscuous life should marry themselves
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by bankhead(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2017
mazinoweb:
First of all, let me begin that many ladies that have given it out will come to discredit and antagonize ladies who chose to be decent and morally upright. And the guys who don't want the ladies to stop giving it to them will do likewise.

These are many advantages.

1. you are marrying a God-fearing lady..Take it or leave.You can't claim to fear God and be tearing with Uche, Peter, and Simon in the name of dating.

2. You get that feeling everyone gets when he buys a brand new car. Tokunbo cars are suspects. You don't have any idea how the previous owners must have used them. You only can imagine how it must have been used. But for a brand new car, you have the full assurance of durability. When you marry such lady, you are going for a fresh meat. Not spoilt ones, not rotten ones or expired ones.

3. You are damn sure that no man can ever gossip that he ever tasted that part. Guys kiss and tell. You can walk confidently in public and she will not have reasons to hide. Those ones that disfigured the hole in between theirs legs always want to hide from Ayo, Sylvester, Paul when they are with their husband.

4. You can be sure that she won't compare you to Ezekiel, John, Mark unlike those with pot holes who will want you to lick like Biodun, dig like Joshua, stay longer like Kazeem. Whatever you give her is what she takes.

5. Leave her for a year, you will meet her just like you left her.

6. Austin can't lure her with his banana, she is chaste so she won't start hoeism like Hoelufunmi

7. You will get that tight feeling which lasts longer for years. Unlike the ones that after 5yrs a rat can crawl in and crawl out. you will not see a borehole cos a lot of gals these days have allowed plumbers to drill massive boreholes in that spot.

8. She will teach your children good moral values...Atlantic ocean owners can't. They lack that moral capacity. They can't give what they don't have.

9. You have peace of mind...cos that place is totally devoid of STDs.

10. Lastly, Godly parents will be proud of her. God in heaven will be proud of her cos she kept her screw tight as requested by the Creator.

http://Mazinoweb.com

Op note...every woman started as a virgin...your points are therefore not exactly valid..a ring is a ring,a woman is a woman and a virgin is a virgin..
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2017
BoneBlogger:

So is it one who f....k in the name dating that is God-fearing?

for one that uses the (F) word, you are so God fearing
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
There should be virgin and non-virgin bride price - simple.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
pryme:
Op, you are so wrong, did you even know why some women end up being virgins?

Some of this so-called virgin are so repulsive, you saying they are God fearing is misleading.

The only valid point in your piece is the part no man can say they have slept with her in the "men's round table", then again some men can lie they have.

Marry a virgin doesn't mean you will be happy for life, and will be fvcking a tight pvssy for life.

I will take a good woman for my wife, over a virgin anytime anyday.

Are the 2 mutually exclusive?
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
newsentryportal:
One thing I know is, being a virgin is purity in the eyes of God. But it doesn't mean non virgins can't be accepted by God. Many people lost it due to rape, temptation or mistake.

But then some don't value virginity. Even if God give it back to then, they will lose over and over again, cos to dey f....k is their way of lifestyle.

My own prayer is any woman I marry whether virgin or non virgin, she should teach my daughters good morals. There is not pride in f...king when you aren't married.

You will have nothing to offer your future partner.

If sex is the only thing offered in marriage, why marry? smiley
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:

If sex is the only thing offered in marriage, why marry? smiley

But wait .. how do girls feel after sleeping with several different guys. I mean self-worth - don't you feel used, sticky, dirty at some point.

I mean you can't be loyal in a marriage after sleeping with so many guys. And, I won't expect a woman to be faithful, If she was not a virgin - because I do not see how that is possible.

Our father are right after all - catch them while they are young. So true in this instagram age.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

But wait .. 1. how do girls feel after sleeping with several different guys. I mean self-worth - don't you feel used, sticky, dirty at some point.

2. I mean you can't be loyal in a marriage after sleeping with so many guys. And, I 3. won't expect a woman to be faithful, If she was not a virgin - because I do not see how that is possible.

Our father are right after all - catch them while they are young. So true in this instagram age.

1. I don't know.
2. That's not true.
3. Also not true.

The question i asked wasn't answered.
smiley
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:

Are the 2 mutually exclusive?

i wont speak about what i dont know,
i have dated a girl that is not a virgin and was very happy in that relationship, she was very conscious of what she does.
she was worried she may not make a good wife, she had to make herself a woman that can make her man happy.
though we separated, she is one of the few women i have maximun respect for till this day.

Now at my place of work, we have this lady that keeps swinging her virginity over her head like a warlord that swings his battle axe when he is riding into the battlefield. Most ppl at my place of work wants nothing to do with her,

why?

she believes she is far better than those ladies that have fvcked, so that man that will get her must be able levitate from the ground and glid across the room without his feet touching the ground.

i believe i have answered your question.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
pryme:

i have dated a girl that is not a virgin and was very happy in that relationship, she was very conscious of what she does.
she was worried she may not make a good wife, she had to make herself a woman that can make her man happy.

though we separated, she is one of the few women i have maximun respect for till this day.

Now at my place of work, we have this lady that keeps swinging her virginity over her head like a warlord that swings his battle axe when he is riding into the battlefield. Most ppl at my place of work wants nothing to do with her,

why?

she believes she is far better than those ladies that have fvcked, so that man that will get her must be able levitate from the ground and glid across the room without his feet touching the ground.

1. She is matured.
2. She is unwise.

My point is this, a person can marry a virgin that is a good woman.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:

1. She is matured.
2. She is unwise.

My point is this, a person can marry a virgin that is a good woman.

a virgin and a good woman are completely 2 different things.

to be good woman is a personal decision.

but to be a virgin could be circumstantial (though it could also come as a personal decision)

a virgin and a good woman are 2 different things.

trust me, to be a good woman is not cheap.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
pryme:

a virgin and a good woman are completely 2 different things.

to be good woman is a personal decision.

but to be a virgin could be circumstantial (though it could also come as a personal decision)

a virgin and a good woman are 2 different things.

trust me, to be a good woman is not cheap.

Lemme put it this way:

It's possible to get the 2 in 1 package; A virgin that is a good woman.

You make it sound like no virgin is a good woman and a good woman cannot be a virgin. And that's wrong.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
jashar:

Lemme put it this way:

It's possible to get the 2 in 1 package; A virgin that is a good woman.

You make it sound like no virgin is a good woman and a good woman cannot be a virgin. And that's wrong.... smiley

no not that,

the thing is around here, a virgin is synonymous to good woman,am only trying to make the distinction.

And yes you can find good woman that is a virgin. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by jashar(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
pryme:

no not that,

the thing is around here, a virgin is synonymous to good woman,am only trying to make the distinction.

And yes you can find good woman that is a virgin. cool

Case closed then. Namaste...
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by feelgoodInc: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
TheCabal:

But wait .. how do girls feel after sleeping with several different guys. I mean self-worth - don't you feel used, sticky, dirty at some point.

I mean you can't be loyal in a marriage after sleeping with so many guys. And, I won't expect a woman to be faithful, If she was not a virgin - because I do not see how that is possible.

nice piece you can read my writing on this too.
https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by feelgoodInc: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
pryme:

why?

Yes she needs to believe that because she is far better than them, you can read my writing on virginity
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Yes she needs to believe that because she is far better than them, you can read my writing on virginity

you see what i mean? that most ppl believe being a virgin = a good woman.

all i can say to you is dont write about what you dont know, cos obviously you dont know about this person you are talking about.
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by newsentryportal: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just mere reading comments, you can know one's lifestyle. There is no pride in losing one's virginity.. And it harlotry to be sleeping around after been broken. Majority of those non virgins gals are pure OKPO. Once they are broken they start tasting dicks without troubled conscience or guilt.

They are the ones that are use to saying being a virgin doesn't make you good woman or happy marriage.

Is it being an okpo that then does make you a good woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You.. / Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.