Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (792 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm an undergraduate of 400l dating a girl of 100l in a Nigerian university. I'm on I.T in Delta State while she's in Anambra. I love this girl so much but the problem is that I don't trust her in the sense that she is not strong emotionally and can be deceived easily by other guys since I'm not around her. she tells me practically every thing that goes on and about every guy that's trying to get her to fall for them. What should I do? please help me out
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Boi...abeeeg, finish ur study first before u come here talking abt yeye girl who doesnt give shii abt u... cool

If she want other kondo, free her. She aint ur wife for you to worry abt.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Boi...abeeeg, finish ur study first before u come here talking abt yeye girl who doesnt give shii abt u... cool

come office , i dey the green room
Re: What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

She's a virgin. FYI. I've been there. Twas tight AF!
Re: What Should I Do? by Obiomon: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

mhiz Trapp, sha nairaland don use pigin spoil u finish grin
Re: What Should I Do? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Bueze95:
I'm an undergraduate of 400l dating a girl of 100l in a Nigerian university. I'm on I.T in Delta State while she's in Anambra. I love this girl so much but the problem is that I don't trust her in the sense that she is not strong emotionally and can be deceived easily by other guys since I'm not around her. she tells me practically every thing that goes on and about every guy that's trying to get her to fall for them. What should I do? please help me out
No bro, she ain't telling you 'bout the ones that are banging her, been there. grin

©YBR
Re: What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Your writings seems to me that, dis ur girl didn't love u. If a girl didn't love u, I don't think there is anything u will do that will make her to love u.

Now my QUESTION for u is dis.
Is this the life u want to live?? in a relationship n ur heart is not settled.

If this ur girl is so cheap n can't keep herself, well for me, I don't think I can b with this type of girl.
Re: What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
No bro, she ain't telling you 'bout the ones that are banging her, been there. grin

©YBR

she's a virgin
Re: What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Daniel2289:
Your writings seems to me that, dis ur girl didn't love u.

Back up your point please
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
itsJude:
come office , i dey the green room
grin

I was there ooo...i thought u were busy ..juz call me when ur free sha wink
Re: What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bueze95:

Back up your point please

U rightly told us she is not strong emotionaly. and can b deceived by other guys easily. which means, she can fall for any guy that comes her way.. So dis is the reason y I said, I don't think she loves u. Because if she did, she will make everything possible to hold on to u. besides, Delta to Anambra is not that far. She can at least pay u a visit.

my relationship is just like ur own. But there is no fear in my mind, cos I know who am dating.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bueze95:

She's a virgin. FYI. I've been there. Twas tight AF!

So....? Juz bcoz u bruised her Phat NUNU now u don craze! embarassed
Re: What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Daniel2289:

my relationship is just like ur own. But there is no fear in my mind, cos I know who am dating.

thanks
but remember TRUST NO WOMAN, anything is possible
Re: What Should I Do? by Bueze95(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

So....? Juz bcoz u bruised her Phat NUNU now u don craze! embarassed

what is this one saying

Re: What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bueze95:

thanks but remember TRUST NO WOMAN, anything is possible
I understand you well. thanks dude.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Face your IT, dear, don't get distracted. And don't give yourself hypertension worrying about who she could be with. If you get back to school and she's still your girlfriend, pick it up from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / Beautiful Ladies / She Slept With 136 Or 138 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.