Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? (3755 Views)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
DukeNija:

Bro you have earned my respect, and i rarely tell people this. Men like you are what our society needs at the moment. If only my friend could see this post cos he is almost in the same situation. You saved yourself heartaches, fights, disrespect and bitterness by making a very simple yet tough decision.
God will give you your own woman and trust me, i know what its like to have someone who truly understands your position and is ready to stay true to your 'ministry' in thick and thin.

My bro. Only if I tell you that same person returned back and she's acting better now.

But either ways I always make her understand I wouldn't spend a penny on her and we've have been on our own, even gave back part of money borrowed from me but I used it on her again the next day without asking.

Its like is she understand all these differences now and have tried to put them away.

Only problem I still have with her sometimes now is her pride..

Just hope she is not pretending now
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
DukeNija:

Wooooooow! I thought its the same person. It is well.
No bro. Me that that girl started having serious issues after 2-3 weeks after engagement until she started becoming violent destroying my stuffs until a final break up which was very serious until the police got involved.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by DukeNija(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

My bro. Only if I tell you that same person returned back and she's acting better now.

But either ways I always make her understand I wouldn't spend a penny on her and we've have been on our own, even gave back part of money borrowed from me but I used it on her again the next day without asking.

Its like is she understand all these differences now and have tried to put them away.

Good thing you didn't compromise your stand. She must have seen that you are a good guy, but not a wimp. Women don't like weak men. Just take your time with her as no one is actually perfect. Be very careful so you dont make same mistake twice. God bless
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by DukeNija(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

No bro. Me that that girl started having serious issues after 2-3 weeks after engagement until she started becoming violent destroying my stuffs until a final break up which was very serious until the police got involved.

Hmmnnn. You dodged a bullet, lucky you.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
DukeNija:

Good thing you didn't compromise your stand. She must have seen that you are a good guy, but not a wimp. Women don't like weak men. Just take your time with her as no one is actually perfect. Be very careful so you dont make same mistake twice. God bless
That's what I'm trying to do. she isn't making me feel like I am a guy for the moment like she used to make me feel before but I'm still trying to be very careful because women can really pretend. I just came out from a very bad one which I found out alot of things from

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by robotix: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
WebSurfer:

Make her work to earn your respect. Don't give her on a gold platter. DON'T DON'T. How are you sure she hasn't gone to the guy who paid and after their sex rump, after feeding her mind, she is back to you. It's like eating your cake and having it.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
robotix:

Make her work to earn your respect. Don't give her on a gold platter. DON'T DON'T. How are you sure she hasn't gone to the guy who paid and after their sex rump, after feeding her mind, she is back to you. It's like eating your cake and having it.

Not really sure that is the case though but surely I don't trust girls 100%
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? by robotix: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2017
WebSurfer:

Not really sure that is the case though but surely I don't trust girls 100%
whatever the case, let her be the one working to get your attention, such as calls, sms, visits at all that. Right now you are not sure what she is up to. It could her plans with the other guy failed but whats apparent is that u were an option.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Down In Tears: I Now Have A Full Blown Infection / Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.