Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) (3783 Views)

I Don't Love Her But I Feel Jealous Each Time I See Her ... / she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by marvelck: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Should your girlfriend try to make you feel jealous by flirting with another guy right in your presence, especially to pay you back for neglecting her or for not showing her much love. What would you do? Pay her back as well or make it up to her? You know girls naturally dont like being neglected or seen as less important. Some can go to any extent to prove (to their boyfriend) how desirable they can be to other guys, whenever they feel their boyfriends aint showing them much love or attention.

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by ochobaba(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
was made to understand that " first to do no dey pain"

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right, so you don't pay back evil with evil
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
pretend like nothing happened, talk with her and laugh with her as usual like you don't care bou wah she did. It kills em more.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by FemiEddy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
A bottle of Origin for d guy above me

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dont start a game you might end up regretting, please call her to caution because if you embark on the journey she will keep going miles to pay back until shit hit the fan. Thats if you cherish what you both have
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by StarBukola(f): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pay back is a bitch

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin

This is my msg to Royalblak007 after he went MIA for 48hrs only to find out he was in his nxt door neighbor doing sumtin_sumtin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by Realkenny(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
ochobaba:
was made to understand that " first to do no dey pain"
grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by RoyalBlak007: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

This is my msg to Royalblak007 after he went MIA for 48hrs only to find out he was in his nxt door neighbor doing sumtin_sumtin lipsrsealed embarassed

måmi
don't you think the OP is talking about you grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
She will automatically become an ex. I don't tolerate nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
pretend like nothing happened, talk with her and laugh with her as usual like you don't care bou wah she did. It kills em more.
you're right

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) by seguno2: 2:09am On Jun 04, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
She will automatically become an ex. I don't tolerate nonsense.

But you have tolerated your wife who loves sex too much?

https://www.nairaland.com/3838922/please-how-someone-handle-wife#57163177

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos / How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.