Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos (3706 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Smh

How can a man squeeze someone's breast like this,
Are they loaves of bread?

Lalasticlala

Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by 9cent(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Someone's future wife/mom
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

And the girl seems she's enjoying it.. undecided
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
chai

can i say God should demolish my future wife sexual tension till when i will meet her cry
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

And the girl seems she's enjoying it.. undecided

The pciture doesn't bother me. That she's enjoying it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the nigga with the camera enjoying it than both of them combined grin
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by hoMegas(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Those boobs will never be the same again.
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Those boobs go don weak
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Some girls actually like their breast being squeezed this way grin
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
KreativGenius:

The pciture doesn't bother me. That she's enjoying it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the nigga with the camera enjoying it than both of them combined grin

Hahahahaha...

I bet after the pic taking, they ended up having 3some grin
Re: See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...

I bet after the pic taking, they ended up having 3some grin

I'll toast to that wink

(1) (Reply)

Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred / What Is The Strangest Response You've Gotten When You First Unzipped Your Pants / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.