Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) (8017 Views)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by debayun(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel FitnesDoctor your favorite health blogger

This is Bernice Bergos, a model and a good looking lady.. Please stop staring at her curves and read this post first..

I always tell people that looking good is good business... Looking good not only gives you respect, but also helps you stand a chance with the ladies and improves your social life.. (Don't go for the fake life though)...

Here is Bernice Bergos an example of what I call LOOKING GOOD THROUGH HEALTH AND FITNESS

One thing I always tell people that if you choose to live a life based on health and fitness, you not only get to boost your immune system (which help you live longer by protecting you against diseases and infections), think sharper (because you get to eat better foods to improve your mental capacity), control stress, sleep better, make better business and life decisions BUT..... you also get to look good on the outside and you get to look better than Bernice Bergos even does... (Wait, did I tell you that she is almost 40 years old)

You deserve to look good, let no one tell you different..

Bernice Bergos looks good today and she shares her workouts on instagram.. (I will soon start sharing mine on instagram) and it is not just workouts.. As Nigerians you need more than that, that is why I always ask you to join my list of subscribers (Over 10,000 members already).. So that you can not only look good, but live healthy..

Now you can check her out... Don't look below the waist line grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Bros I subscribed to your blog and made my problem known but till now I have not received a response which you promised
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Do you really have to type the nonsense at the end.. Also I went through Bernice fitness / workout videos before posting this.. You can find them on her instagram page..

Jenifer lopez is almost 50 and just take a look at her.. She is white by the way...

She did Plastic surgery, yes, but her workout videos shows that it take more than plastic surgery to keep a healthy body and a fit one at that... It shows you that no amount of artificial can counter the natural.. and that is what I wanted you to learn..

But you are so insultive and disrespectful.. just look at what you placed that the end of your quote... How do you expect to learn...

Cosmetics you say... There is a post trending on nairaland of a lady claiming to be 20 while all the cosmetics and artificial things made her look like 40... It is more than that, and Bernice knew that, she enhanced her body to please the crowd, but to keep it, she knew she couldn't just lie around.. and for the record... only her butt and breasts are enhanced by plastic

Remember you deserve to look good, let no one tell you otherwise..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
This is why i said you need to do more research. If you know the nature of bernices job, shes an instagram model. She gets sponsored and paid to advertise her fake 'healthy' lifestyle. She's also uses this as a cover to convince people that she 'worked out' to achieve her body. This is what the majority of instagram models do. If you want to use an individual as an example to promote a healthy lifestyle you do your research. They're plenty of people who eat, sleep and breath fitness, and the hardwork pays off. Their whole lives are dedicated to their health, those are the people you use to motivate people. Not instagram models or celebrities.

As for j-lo, do you know how many facial surgical procedures she has gone through. A lot of these celebrities alter their bodies secretly, so its unfair to use them as an example to compare to regular people.

I really dont like the way you go around trying to talk down on people, creating unrealistic expectations. You use pictures of people with perfect bodies, people that have gone through surgical procedures as an image that people should look up to. You want to help people and motivate them, try to use images that are more relatable. Your tone always comes off as arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
But she has had work done .. non natural work just saying
Use Serena Williams biko ..
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
debayun:

Bros I subscribed to your blog and made my problem known but till now I have not received a response which you promised

So sorry about that... maybe it got into my spam folder.. I will check and reply you as soon as possible

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by SammieRexx(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
These women be cheating us in everything. I swear ime sef go do cosmetic surgery Mek I dey lyk Arnold in in his younger days or Anthony Joshua sef grin
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Safiaa:
This is why i said you need to do more research. If you know the nature of bernices job, shes an instagram model. She gets sponsored and paid to advertise her fake 'healthy' lifestyle. She's also uses this as a cover to convince people that she 'worked out' to achieve her body. This is what the majority of instagram models do. If you want to use an individual as an example to promote a healthy lifestyle you do your research. They're plenty of people who eat, sleep and breath fitness, and the hardwork pays off. Their whole lives are dedicated to their health, those are the people you use to motivate people. Not instagram models or celebrities.

As for j-lo, do you know how many facial surgical procedures she has gone through. A lot of these celebrities alter their bodies secretly, so its unfair to use them as an example to compare to regular people.

I really dont like the way you go around trying to talk down on people, creating unrealistic expectations. You use pictures of people with perfect bodies, people that have gone through surgical procedures as an image that people should look up to. You want to help people and motivate them, try to use images that are more relatable. Your tone always comes off as arrogant.

grin grin sorry about the arrogance.

Understand that it takes more than just plastic surgery to keep a body tight and fit.. If you watch Revenge body and you will see the ladies who go through this... Even after she went through a surgical process to tighten her skin while she loses the weight.. There are many others who go through these, there is a lot of working out involved Safia, it is not just surgery..

Most people just want to believe that it is surgery so that they wouldn't kill themselves going through the hard work..... What you know about her is what you see on the news and internet, while some people (like me) really follow these people's lives everyday to know more and share them with you all... Even Kris Jenner who goes for facial surgeries always complains that she is not exercising enough at a time and her body feels tight, now you can change that tightness with surgery, but only with exercise (but you wouldn't know that)... So it takes more than just plastic surgery to get here..

The most good looking lady at 40 in Nigeria is Rita Dominic, the problem is that her magic comes from slim tea (not true workout and exercise)...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

But she has had work done .. non natural work just saying
Use Serena Williams biko ..

Are you Igbo? grin grin grin

Serena is just 35 although she looks older... Might be due to extreme stress (from her profession) and excessive workout sessions (to be the best she is today)..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you Igbo? grin grin grin

Serena is just 35 although she looks older... Might be due to extreme stress (from her profession) and excessive workout sessions (to be the best she is today)..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Lol at she looks stressed .. think she is pregnant ..
Half Igbo
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by daveson2020(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin angry angry grin chai see her matured kpekus grin grin. What a great meat tongue

Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I am not here to motivate you or impress you.. But to give you one more reason to look good...

If you are looking for motivation to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle, just take a stroll into the hospital..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

We know but that body wasnt gotten through hardwork but through money. You cannot even find muscle definition in the laps and also anyone who has been on a fitness regime for years will have a very defined facial structure. Hers is just plane. Definately not hardwork.

modified: Oh i now see why you created this thread..
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

We know but that body wasnt gotten through hardwork but through money. You cannot even find muscle definition in the laps and also anyone who has been on a fitness regime for years will have a very defined facial structure. Hers is just plane. Definately not hardwork.

modified: Oh i now see why you created this thread..
grin grin Why do you think I created it??
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by khiaa(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=FitnessDoctor post=57178547]

Do you really have to type the nonsense at the end.. Also I went through Bernice fitness / workout videos before posting this.. You can find them on her instagram page..

Jenifer lopez is almost 50 and just take a look at her.. She is white by the way...

She did Plastic surgery, yes, but her workout videos shows that it take more than plastic surgery to keep a healthy body and a fit one at that... It shows you that no amount of artificial can counter the natural.. and that is what I wanted you to learn..

But you are so insultive and disrespectful.. just look at what you placed that the end of your quote... How do you expect to learn...

Cosmetics you say... There is a post trending on nairaland of a lady claiming to be 20 while all the cosmetics and artificial things made her look like 40... It is more than that, and Bernice knew that, she enhanced her body to please the crowd, but to keep it, she knew she couldn't just lie around.. and for the record... only her butt and breasts are enhanced by plastic

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise[/quote
.....................................................................................
Jennifer Lopez is not white that is an insult to her parents.
She's Puerto Rican, a mixture of native American, African and European
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:
Jennifer Lopez is not white that is an insult to her parents.

Jennifer Lopez is from Puerto Rico (although she was born in New York, but was born to Puerto Rican parents).. In 2010 up to 75% of the Puerto Rican People identified themselves as white while 12% identified themselves as black.. So I just placed Jennifer in the white category..

Hope you understand..

Stay Stay Wise
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by khiaa(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Jennifer Lopez is from Puerto Rico (although she was born in New York, but was born to Puerto Rican parents).. In 2010 up to 75% of the Puerto Rican People identified themselves as white while 12% identified themselves as black.. So I just placed Jennifer in the white category..

Hope you understand..

Stay Stay Wise

She doesn't identify as white, she's native American,, African and European.
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:

She doesn't identify as white, she's native American,, African and European.

Wow, thanks for the correction dear...

But in one word.. what can we call her? grin grin grin grin
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Wow, thanks for the correction dear...

But in one word.. what can we call her? grin grin grin grin

Puerto Rican or afro Puerto Rican.
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:

Puerto Rican or afro Puerto Rican.

Okay dear grin grin grin... But in one word.. Jennifer Lopez is Hispanic
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by khiaa(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay dear grin grin grin... But in one word.. Jennifer Lopez is Hispanic

That is not a race it only means that she comes fron a Spanish speaking country, I'm from an English speaking country but that doesn't mean I'm English.
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:

That is not a race it only means that she comes from a Spanish speaking country, I'm from an English speaking country but that doesn't mean I'm English.

I totally agree with you...
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
She looks more like dr ray's client

Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Oga ure the one typing rubbish..she's artificial nd that's it
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
mhizesther:

Oga ure the one typing rubbish..she's artificial nd that's it

I didn't say she typed nonsense... But at the end of her post she wrote nonsense... and that is what I was referring to..

How are you today?
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctor, Doctor, u try well-well.U nor see ur Wuckedness?! Make I nor look the pix cool, abi?

As long as I keep looking at this pic, i swear, my BP will be fine grin

Doctor: u sef stay healthy, stay wise!

NB
For all the mumus dragging her artificiality or otherwise just because she did a butt-job, y'all need to stop ventilating ur ignorance all over the thread, it's choking up everywhere. Surgery alone will not keep your other features falling-off all over the place? How much does a standard cosmetic-surgery cost now? Do you think they go under-the-knife every weekend like persin wey dey go party? The Kardashians and all the other famous-for-nothing army of Instathots trending now are also some of the most serious about proper personal fitness training; is that coincidental?

Ok, what if the surgery was on her jawline, or face, teeth or even labia; would you still be typing shyt about her being artificial?

Fitness culture is really at an all-time low out here because most people equate stressing about all-day with a well-planned, health-promoting fitness-regimen and the rest get so busy confusing others with their mor0nic opinions on the issue that they don't even see when persistent fitness-related health complications start arising for them too. Folks believe they're fit just cos they trekked around job-seeking all day, returned home to finish 8wraps of akpu, slept and woke the next morning without issues. It goes beyond that!

Watch the vids, at least read up a bit b4 typing issh, instead of making us know say na free mtn-10mb dey limit ur education in dis world grin!
Re: Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Doctor, Doctor, u try well-well.U nor see ur Wuckedness?! Make I nor look the pix cool, abi?

As long as I keep looking at this pic, i swear, my BP will be fine grin

Doctor: u sef stay healthy, stay wise!

NB
For all the mumus dragging her artificiality or otherwise just because she did a butt-job, y'all need to stop ventilating ur ignorance all over the thread, it's choking up everywhere. Surgery alone will not keep your other features falling-off all over the place! Will surgery do everything for you? The man's talking about inner health and fitness for goodness sakes! How much does a standard cosmetic-surgery cost now? Do you think they all go under-the-knife every weekend like persin wey dey go friday-market? The Kardashians and all the other "famous-for-nothing" army of Instathots trending now online are also some of the most serious about proper personal fitness training; is that coincidental?

Ok, what if the surgery was on her jawline, or face, teeth or even labia; would you still be typing shyt about her being artificial?

Fitness culture is really at an all-time low out here because most people equate stressing about all-day with a well-planned, health-promoting fitness-regimen and the rest get so busy confusing others with their mor0nic opinions on the issue that they don't even see when persistent fitness-related health complications start arising for them too. Folks believe they're fit just cos they trekked around job-seeking all day, returned home to finish 8wraps of akpu, slept and woke the next morning without issues. It goes beyond that!

Watch the vids, at least read up a bit b4 typing issh, instead of making us know say na free mtn-10mb dey limit ur education in dis world grin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.