Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? (2225 Views)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by MMM2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
on a more serious note,

i thought big stomach is an achievement in 9ja or what GOD used in blessing dem,

cos d last time i came 2 9ja every 1 of dem had it. angry
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
lol because he is married to a white woman, he is not dissing his own kind. SMH.
i'll tell you about those Nigerians that feel funky when they start rubbing shoulders with their "masters"

Katy86:

You have my respect for that!

This is the best thing a person can do in this situation.
The IQ of most of the people here is just to low.
if you claim to be above everyone here, then why do you still come to this forum and talk to people you deem as "less than"? ?
get off your high horse
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by gwenevier: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
Sum piple shuld realy calm down,

Lmaooo @ Girelsa
Naunn dats a new 1 sha,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm / Which Of These Ladies Would You Choose / 12 Shocking Facts About Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.