Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? (2226 Views)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Jan 19, 2010
abeg go and sleep jo.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by hollandis(f): 3:27am On Jan 19, 2010
I need you beside me in bed cool
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2010
hollandis:

I need you beside me in bed cool
yeah right, you need your left hand. grin
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by hollandis(f): 3:38am On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah right, you need your left hand. grin

Which hand ?Abeg come to bed ,its getting colddd wink
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2010
hollandis:

Which hand ?Abeg come to bed ,its getting colddd wink
alright then! what's in it for me? are you gonna teach me some igbo?   grin
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by hollandis(f): 3:48am On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

alright then! what's in it for me? are you gonna teach me some igbo?   grin
Biko bia were akamu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2010
hahaha, i could kinda make that out.
be right there!
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by neyo001: 4:39am On Jan 19, 2010
Hi amaka please i need your assistance on an important issue to me,Please i need you to assist me out.I'm Niyi from lagos age 24yrs old.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

Too much eating or what?
My people in the house do justics to this.

Is it true that most people from Germany are fond of dumb posts? Is it because of the sour cheese or too much beer from Oktoberfest?

@Topic

What kind of dumb post is this? How many model chiks do you have in germany? I've been there and i've seen the many cows in skirts who you call "women" walking the streets to what are you talking about? Do you know what the average white woman looks like?I'll tell you. . .SHE LOOKS LIKE A COW ! ! !

Don't ever dare come here and post nonsense again or else i'll shut you down for good.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2010
Nairalanders are found of taking topic too personal. why not say your opinion instead of bashing the poster? typical nairalanders.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

Nairalanders are found of taking topic too personal. why not say your opinion instead of bashing the poster? typical nairalanders.

You are human waste.Typical hypocritical scum! Is your own post NOT personal?
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2010
harakiri:

You are human waste.Typical hypocritical scum! Is your own post NOT personal?
[/quot

Why all these insults does that makes u great? what do u think u're doing?
insulting everyone that have a different opinion from what u have. TYPICAL.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2010
Like i said earlier. . .human waste!
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2010
Don't expect me to bash back at you coz it makes not sense insulting people u never knew b4.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2010
Go and take your meds.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2010
harakiri:

Go and take your meds.

Ah.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2010
Ah.

Oh. . .so you forgot huh? How did you even get on a computer in the first place?Retards aren't welcome.Get back to the psych ward and quit flooding our bandwidth with senseless posts.Do you know how much it costs to maintain this website?Is it because it's free?

Yeye people!
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2010
My Dear friend why not check out the subject properly, thats just a question i'm asking.
why all this?
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by calabaman(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2010
wtf is a girelsa?@poster
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2010
calabaman:

wtf is a girelsa?@poster

A newly dicovered word fir girls, lol.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

My Dear friend why not check out the subject properly, thats just a question i'm asking.
why all this?

Dude,

There are questions and there are "QUESTIONS"!!!

This "question" of yours is outright stereotyping and i detest that.Any adult that does not exercise or take good care of themselves is bound to have a big belly (or stomach as you called it).So why refer it to Nigerians?Do you want me to post some guinness-world-record belly sizes for you to shut you up?I'm very sure that if you were to search the Guinness book of records for the biggest/largest belly in the world, it would definitely NOT be an African much less, a Nigerian. . .so quit the "questions" or jokes.It's not funny!
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2010
[
harakiri:

Dude,

There are questions and there are "QUESTIONS"!!!

This "question" of yours is outright stereotyping and i detest that.Any adult that does not exercise or take good care of themselves is bound to have a big belly (or stomach as you called it).So why refer it to Nigerians?Do you want me to post some guinness-world-record belly sizes for you to shut you up?I'm very sure that if you were to search the Guinness book of records for the biggest/largest belly in the world, it would definitely NOT be an African much less, a Nigerian. . .so quit the "questions" or jokes.It's not funny!

I can understand u, but what if i'm concerned with a growing trend i'm noticing that shouldn't be, about my own girls that i think are more flexible than most others in the world shouldn't i complain about it? Maybe start the topic like a joke will bring out the real reason of the growing number of teenagers having lager stomach as well as the how this could be taken care of.
For God sake i'm not only a real Nigerian but a proud one my dear. what do say about a poster named mama gee with her posts lashing out on Nigerian men? isn't disgusting?
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

[
I can understand u, but what if i'm concerned with a growing trend i'm noticing that shouldn't be, about my own girls that i think are more flexible than most others in the world shouldn't i complain about it? Maybe start the topic like a joke will bring out the real reason of the growing number of teenagers having lager stomach as well as the how this could be taken care of.
For God sake i'm not only a real Nigerian but a proud one my dear. what do say about a poster named mama gee with her posts lashing out on Nigerian men? isn't disgusting?

Dude,

Anyone who over eats and doesn't take care of themselves will inevitably have a big belly.It's the law of nature/physics.It's unavoidable.Why should you be worried about that?Na today you begin see big belle? How about all those alhajis,chiefs and so called "big men" who look like they are 3-years pregnant? Want to start a thread about those? Abeg leave matter. E no follow. Flexibility in Nigerian teenage girls? Na for where you see dat one? If you think Nigerian girls should be more flexible, then what will the Chinese/Japanese/Korean men say? How many 9ja girls you don see wey dey act martial arts movie? grin You want make dem break head?

On a more serious note, let's be real about this, okay? It's simple math :

Overeating + inadequate exercise = Big belly.
Strict diet + Regular exercise^2 = Beyonce figure 8 figure.

It's the simple.

In between, abeg no dey refer to your fellow man as "dear". . .it's not "manly". cool
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Freiburger(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2010
In between, abeg no dey refer to your fellow man as "dear". . .it's not "manly". cool
[quote][/quote]

Na wa for u ooo, my dear friend onece again make we meet up @ idadavictor@yahoo.com lets talk if u 've got some time.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by harakiri(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2010
I have added you.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by otawa: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2010
Yup, it's the frank truth. Their protruding bellies are quite repugnant.
Unfortunately, we've grown accustomed to them.

since you have grown accustomed to it, how can it be repungnant?

when you accustom to something, it becomes part of you, your life.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by H2O2: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2010
otawa:

since you have grown accustomed to it, how can it be repungnant?

when you accustom to something, it becomes part of you, your life.
Olodo rabata they're mutually exclusive.
You can grow accustomed to repulsive incidents while remaining conscious of their intrinsic repugnancy.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by steeze(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
Funny, so after all the bashing, harakiri and freilburger finally made up? Was expecting at least 3 pages of back and forth dissing action. Lol

Fact is, Nigerian male youths take more time exercising and caring for their bodies than the females. It's the painful truth.

The only ones you find with pot bellies are the mummies and daddies. But the youths? Dem fit pass the girls.
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by bigrod1: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
[size=16pt]WHY DIS QUESTION?GO OUT OF UR HOUSE.OUT OF EVERY 10 GIRLS U `LL SEE,9 WILL HAVE BIG BELLE.TRY THIS AND CALL ME A LIAR IF WHAT I WROTE HERE IS NOT TRUE.[/size]
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by engrgas: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2011
Yes, some of them. Wat pains me more abt dem is dat dey av big stomach and stil wearin tight cloths[color=#006600][/color][i][/i] wink
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by 190: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2011
engr gas:

Yes, some of them. Wat pains me more abt dem is dat dey av big stomach and stil wearin tight cloths[/color][i][/i] wink

[color=red]ROTFLMFAOOOO!
Re: Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? by Katy86(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2011
Don't expect me to bash back at you coz it makes not sense insulting people u never knew b4.

You have my respect for that!

This is the best thing a person can do in this situation.
The IQ of most of the people here is just to low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry An Older Woman / Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? / She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.