Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58866 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
Hypocrisy runs in you Muslim's bloodlines. Tell us they're not Muslims and you expect us to believe that. The truth is that islam is a devilish bloodsucking cult organization masked with "religion" . Islam is waging a jihadi war against non-muslims and every muslim is awarr of this fact but unfortunately the people expected to speak are beginning to subscribe to it for political reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
LastProphet:

what brought the west into that fight in syria? who were those shouting that the world looked on while Asad slaughtered citizens that opposed him? who were those shouting then that the west was wicked not to send intervention? the same old and tired excuse for Islamic hate which is the only thing Mohammed the pedophile could teach his moronic followers

You know absolutely nothing and believe everything MSM feeds you.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
What is that?

OZAOEKPE:
Madridguy cry
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by haibe(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Vivipop:
If some set of people are really trying to dent the image of Islam like I read on here, what are Muslims doing about it? Form a group or something to fight against these extremists within your community. Fetch them out yourselves!

I don't think there will ever be peace in this world.

My thoughts exactly. Liberal muslims say these jihadists are not muslims and that islam is peace, but they do nothing about the killings in the name of Allah, neither do they condmenn it. They just keep saying the terrorists are not muslims despite them shouting Allah while murdering.

The truth is that liberal muslims dont follow the koran in depth. If not they will be murdering disbelievers too. These terrorists are the true muslims, they understand what the koran says about disbelievers and what should be done to them.

5 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Salman Rushdie will be feeling justified wherever he is now. The product of the unhealthy relationship father Abraham had with Haggai has brought problem to the his descedants. Food for thought for men.
Desyner:
Jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' kill seven in knife frenzy at 'FIVE' locations in the capital: Hunt for men with 12in blades who began the rampage by mowing down revellers on London Bridge

- The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', reportedly drove the van at 50mph across the bridge
- One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge
- The gang had metal canisters strapped to their chests and two were reportedly shot dead by armed police
- They also tried to storm into pub in nearby Borough Market, where a man was reportedly stabbed five times
- Also unconfirmed reports of d on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night
- A bomb squad has attended and boats are searching the Thames amid reports people were pushed in water

Five jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' have reportedly killed seven people after mowing down up to 20 with a white van on London Bridge and stabbing revellers with 12-inch hunting knives.
The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the van at 50mph across the bridge, then jumped out and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street in central London at 10pm on Saturday.

Seven people are feared dead after three men with 12-inch hunting knives reportedly stabbed revellers after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van on London Bridge

A wounded victim was wheeled out on stretcher in Monument - where 50 police stormed the station with police dogs

A man in a black tracksuit believed to be a suspect was pictured being detained by police

Police detained a man believed to be connected to bombing

Revellers at the busy nightspot were pictured with their hands behind their heads as they were evacuated from the scene

Source

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Believe7(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
pcguru1:

So was Christianity at a point

that's never true!!!...our lord jesus didnot kill any one, rather he was killed..so dat i nd u can have eternal life..
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Erums:
Not all islam follow muhammed... There are factions

I believe Islam is a religion of peace. And that there are radicalised groups of Islam fomenting terror everywhere. However, what I'm yet to see all these years is any attempt from the peaceful factions at condemning these radical Islamic terror.

If they are not a welcomed faction of Islam, then all Genuine and Peaceful Muslim should go out on a world wide crusade at condemning them.

There will always be factions in every religion, but if you don't control your followers properly, and especially when your message is not clear, it will always be hijacked by bad people.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

And the BokoHaramand the Al-shababs too. They were bombed to hell by Americans, .

It is in the nature of Islam to enforce their religion through violence.

A man named alaxandre Bissonntte attacked a mosque in Quebec, Canada. He shouted Allah Akbar in the process and he is a christian.

Also, why didn't you answer the simple questions asked in my previous comment?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

Ok i asume you don't know so i will educate you.

They want to install a puppet like they did in Libya. .. but guess what? Uncle Putin is there to call their bluff.

You mean the Americans want to install the Pope as the head of Libya or turn Libya into a Christian country?

If that was the case, then the terrorists have a good point.

...their problem is bringing Allah and Islam into it.

Do you know anything about Islamic eschatology? It looks like you don't. That is the terrorists ultimate motivation.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

When will you begin to say the truth?when will you begin to accept that this satanic act is planted in their minds by the so called holy quran? Why has no other religion come out to kill in the name of any God as islam?

4 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Bloggz74(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2017
[
Keep doubting till it happens to you Bros

quote author=aminu790 post=57172788]Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.[/quote]
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
and i ask where did this guys got or draw their inspiration/knowledge?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
What people don't understand is that it is easier to convince a child whose mother was killed by an American drone to avenge her mother's death than just a random person that wants to make heaven.

Terrorism is not in Islam.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Believe7:

that's never true!!!...our lord jesus didnot kill any one, rather he was killed..so dat i nd u can have eternal life..

Christianity means follower of christ. And yes the church killed people in the name of God of and heresy and wars were fought using God's name. Read on Bellum Sacrum 'Holy war'
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wadetaw202: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Stop lying here sir as of you people don't hate Christianity and as if you were not taught at your Quranic schools to detest Christians. I had some Muslim friends when I was a teenager and I knew the rubbish they were all saying about Christianity due to what their Alfas taught them. They were schooled to be violent against anyone that said anything against Islam or Moslems. They were taught that Christians are to be hated and rejected.

I met 3 muslim boys of about 7 years of age the other day and was taken aback when I heard what they were saying about Jesus Christ and Christians. How could they have been saying those things if they had not been taught hatred and violence against Christianity?

You Muslims were taught to hate Christians. You have violence and murder in your hearts against Christianity. Yes, those guys in the London incident are Muslims and they were doing it for Allah. There is no peace in Islam except violence, murder and bloodshed.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Kdon2:

When will you begin to say the truth?when will you begin to accept that this satanic act is planted in their minds by the so called holy quran? Why has no other religion come out to kill in the name of any God as islam?

You can not make sense with these people

Unlike all other religions, Islam is a war cult.

They don't relate to issues like every other person on the planet. They ar programmed to believe that Islam will dominate the world through violent attacks by Muslims on non Muslims

They are not in any way smart or brave. We just have useful idiots propelling their agenda claiming liberal ideology

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

A man named alaxandre Bissonntte attacked a mosque in Quebec, Canada. He shouted Allah Akbar in the process and he is a christian.

Also, why didn't you answer the simple questions asked in my previous comment?

A Man you said!?

So, your conclusion is that 90% of the jihadists are Christians in disguise!

Islam is teaching murder in the name of Allah. How will the Al-Mahdi be urshered into this world; tell me how?

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are they not denting the image of Christianity? Because there's no verse in the new testament that supports such nonsense
Christian fanatics are willing to die for what they believe in. They are willing to endure persecution. And No Christian serves the purpose of God's Kingdom by killing. Can't say the same about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2017
emmaitive:
alah is lucifer
You maybe right because I am still searching for the rightful name.. many are trying to convinced me that they are not Muslims, not representing Muslims and not doing the will of Allah.. but they used to screaming at top their vocal" we did this in the name or the forsake of Allah " or better still "Allahuh Arkbaru"..Let Saudi Arabia rise and criticize these carnages in name her God publicly..

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

You can not make sense with these people

Unlike all other religions, Islam is a war cult.

They don't relate to issues like every other person on the planet. They ar programmed to believe that Islam will dominate the world through violent attacks by Muslims on non Muslims

They are not in any way smart or brave. We just have useful idiots propelling their agenda claiming liberal ideology

If this gibberish you wrote is true, why then the terrroism birthed 15 years ago while Islam has been in existence for a thousand years
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Onliie(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I don't understand your post.

You new. all those Muslim terrorists who scream allahu akbeer are not Muslims? You even said you doubt if Fulani herdsmen ate Muslims.

Since they've been arresting terrorists, how many have they seen to be Christians or non-Muslims?

Since suicide bombers have been blowing themselves up alongside others, how man non-muslim organisations have you seen taking credit for the hit, if not ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab etc?

Nairalanders can you now see how Muslims behave? They are ever ready to shamelessly lie to defend their religion. The guy I quoted didn't even care to condemn the attack. Even the ones that appear peaceful are no different t from the jihadists cos they hold the same view, which is for Islam to Conquer the world. How can they achieve that when Muslims don't evangelize to win souls like Christians do? Since they don't do that, what they simply do is terrorise everyone until they succumb to Islamic supremacy.

Terrorists Muslims are green snakes while the so-called peaceful Muslims are the green grass the terrorists hide in.
Good point, if you have bush nearby your house that always harbour snakes, you not only kill the snakes, you cut the bush.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
Nothing, absolutely nothing justify the killing of innocent people.
agreed. But those ones in syria nd iraq usa nd Russia are bombing daily too are innocent na.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Miles300:
If only u know the damage the western world has caused this folks , u just sit at home and type wat u see on tv ! Terrorist is a cancer , just imagine a child who lost all his family wat do u expect of him wen his grown ? Hate and revenge !

Give an example of western has done to them and I will give 5 of what they did and still doing for them. You cannot excuse an act of terror!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
You maybe right because I am still searching for the rightful name.. many are trying to convinced me that they are not Muslims, not representing Muslims and not doing the will of Allah.. but they used to screaming at top their vocal" we did this in the name or the forsake of Allah " or better still "Allahuh Arkbaru"..Let Saudi Arabia rise and criticize these carnages in name her God publicly..

Alexander Bissonntte shouted Allah akbar while killing worshippers in a Quebec mosque and he is a christian
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
elfico:

Its really hard to have a decent argument with someone who has a fixed mindset. You can believe what you want, It won't change the reality. The mentions can stop now. Thank you.

The truth cannot be explained away.QED

. ....But then, how do you expect the Al-Mahdi to come?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Onliie(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

If this gibberish you wrote is true, why then the terrroism birthed 15 years ago while Islam has been in existence for a thousand years
if Islam is really from God, he should have foreseen that Muhammad belligerent utterances will lead to a global problem like this in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2017
See what the product of the unwholesome relationship father Abraham had with Haggai is causing his descedants. This is food for thought for men. Salman Rushdie must be feeling justified wherever he is at the moment.
Desyner:
Jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' kill seven in knife frenzy at 'FIVE' locations in the capital: Hunt for men with 12in blades who began the rampage by mowing down revellers on London Bridge

- The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', reportedly drove the van at 50mph across the bridge
- One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge
- The gang had metal canisters strapped to their chests and two were reportedly shot dead by armed police
- They also tried to storm into pub in nearby Borough Market, where a man was reportedly stabbed five times
- Also unconfirmed reports of gunfire on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night
- A bomb squad has attended and boats are searching the Thames amid reports people were pushed in water

Five jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' have reportedly killed seven people after mowing down up to 20 with a white van on London Bridge and stabbing revellers with 12-inch hunting knives.
The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the van at 50mph across the bridge, then jumped out and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street in central London at 10pm on Saturday.

Seven people are feared dead after three men with 12-inch hunting knives reportedly stabbed revellers after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van on London Bridge

A wounded victim was wheeled out on stretcher in Monument - where 50 police stormed the station with police dogs

A man in a black tracksuit believed to be a suspect was pictured being detained by police

Police detained a man believed to be connected to bombing

Revellers at the busy nightspot were pictured with their hands behind their heads as they were evacuated from the scene

Source

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Pluskid post=57174069][/quote]negodi ife oya nekwu.Biko puo ni ro.Talking nonsense
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Mpanyi:

Give an example of western has done to them and I will give 5 of what they did and still doing for them. You cannot excuse an act of terror!

The west destroyed Libya and Afganistan
The west are presently still destroying Syria and Iraq

Over 1000 innocent civilians mainly kids died in the hands of the west in Congo, Iraq and Syria in the last 2 months. I guess their lives don't matter cos they aren't western right?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Alexander Bissonntte shouted Allah akbar while killing worshippers in a Quebec mosque and he is a christian
He used himself as bait to avenged
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Ekpekus:
This is sad... wetin dis people want sef?

That's where the equation fails. What's the motive? In Nigeria, the mercenaries claimed they want to establish an Islamic nation, do they want to establish same in the UK?

The fact is these people are just criminals who hide under Islam to perpetrate atrocities. Thank God the wise UK people chase those criminals and not the entire community they claimed to belong.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

The name of Allah has always been called where blood is being spilled...please can you give me a single verse the Muslim holy book that preaches peace, love or fogiveness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.