Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58897 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Miles300: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Junior66:

Why is only muslims that retaliate? Hasnt the west attacked non-muslim countries too? What is Boko haram retaliating for?
boko haram is a political element ! They are been used to carry out evil ! I condemn the act of terrorism , sometime we need to ask why
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Don't be brainless. You can't just quote few lines in Quran and feeling on top of the world ridiculing yourself. There are loads of passages in the Bible that says exactly the same thing

which part of the bible pls. lunatic dats how you people keep decieving urslfs IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Islam does not beg for fellowship, Islam demands dominance; even if the Muslims are few in number.

The West believe Islam, like communism, can be bombed or sanctioned out of existence. But Islam is from God and what is Gods' is everlasting and superior.

Islam will soon win irrespective of how much propaganda is pumped out of the West, soon they (westerner) will be exhausted and capitulate.

Islam will prevail and will dominate. That is a promise from God.
Spotted ..Beware they are here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

If your assertions were to be true, the whole world would not know peace again. Every Muslim would be planning to kill, and if one Muslim should kill only one Non-Muslim in the world then who would remain?

You are just dead brainwashed dude and your crude conspiracy theory has no place in the modern world.

Lastly, take this home please, Love is better than hate.

you are actually the brainwashed individual in this context... do your research and find out how deep the rabbit hole is!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by einsteine(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2017
The terror attacks on London are the "benefits" of multiculturalism.

Germany's turn would soon come. Then perhaps, they may see reason with Donald Trump.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Islam had always been a terrorist organisation

Mohammed terrorised the people of Arabia to accept his demonic religion.

The history of Islam is pox marked with Terrorism

Not far from here, the whites terrorized Africans to accept Christianity.. .. Particularly Nigeria. Were your fore fathers not terrorized and enslaved before they accepted the God-forsaken Christianity?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

To avenge what?
His Christian brothers and sisters..

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

The west destroyed Libya and Afganistan
The west are presently still destroying Syria and Iraq

Over 1000 innocent civilians mainly kids died in the hands of the west in Congo, Iraq and Syria in the last 2 months. I guess their lives don't matter cos they aren't western right?

See you. The west went to deliver Benghazi when Ghaddafi's forces were almost at the gate and people their sent an SOS to the west. Where did the West get it wrong by saving people in distress. Afghanistan. Osama Bin Laden used Afghanistan with the support of Taliban for launching terrorist attacks around the world, notably on the WTC. US asked the Taliban to hand over Osama. Taliban agreed initially but later reneged and this made them accomplice. Remember the citizens were were living in the state of captivity. US came in to capture Osama and to overthrow the Taliban, freeing the citizens from captivity. Fact is the West are no saints but anything they do or don't do you guys wil always blame them. If they stay by themselves you guys will invite them. If they stay aloof, you will blame them. If they intervene you will atill blame them. Lastly, it's evil and unimaginable you can give a tacit support to an act of terror . In addition the west don't intentionally target and kill civilians. If there is mistake in bombing of civilians, they usually investigate and make their findings public.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Christains act on New testiment, the return of Jesus Christ changed everything.

Jesus never instructed us to kill unbelievers rather love them as your neighbor.

If Jesus instructed us to kill, believe me, this war wouldn't have been one sided, that's why they don't retaliate against Muslims, and Muslims terrorist fighting the Holy war are taking advantage of this.

What did Jesus say in Matthew 5:17?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2017
ednut1:
islam permits four wives abeg why am i seeing more dan 4 der undecided

Maybe mohammed is only bleeping four out of them.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2017
it is time they stopped muslims from entering the UK let them go to UAE to wreck their havoc.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2017
einsteine:
The terror attacks on London are the "benefits" of multiculturalism.

Germany's turn would soon come. Then perhaps, they may see reason with Donald Trump.

100% correct.

Donald Trump was right afterall.

Christians are the most blind people, we allow them build mosque on our land peacefully, but we can't build churches on their land, and yet people cannot see the picture.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
His Christian brothers and sisters..

I see. Perhaps we should conclude these guys avenged the death of thousands that have happened in Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen et al which was carried out by the west.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by NotComplaining: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
Spotted ..Beware they are here!

Oh plz dont act so surprised!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

you are actually the brainwashed individual in this context... do your research and find out how deep the rabbit hole is!

You are just beating about the bush.

Answer my question wailer, how many people would remain on earth if every single Muslim should perform the alleged sacred duty of killing only one Non-Muslim?

Let me tell you again, if that's what Islam teaches, I wouldn't be here arguing with you on Nairaland, I would have gone far planning a suicide or how to kill with knife or AK47. But that's not what Islam teaches as you people want the whole world to believe.

That conspiracy theory would soon be brought to lime light for wise people to see, not blockheads like you.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

Hmm. So why have they continued attacks even after getting him out?

Dont mind the mumu
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2017
Benteazaa:

which part of the bible pls. lunatic dats how you people keep decieving urslfs IDIOT

I can easily remember Deutonomy 13 and 17 and numbers 31. Before you screaming old testament , remember what Jesus said in Mathew 5: 17
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by HughWilliams: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

You are wrong. Stop misleading people. Explain the meaning of these violent verses of the Quran:

(1) “Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:12

(2) “Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

(3) “Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by atilexy: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2017
What on earth do these people want? Why must it be muslims terrorizing the whole world?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by mockingdove: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=aminu790 post=57172788]Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.[/my friend shut up if u dont know wat to say, stop defending d act of muslims nd useless jihadists]
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Junior66(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

Wisdom bro... not long ago we hed about mother of all bombs launched to kill innocent people all in the name of fighting for the country... and many here celebrated the ddisguise murderers...
Mother of all bombs was used on ISIS and u said it was used on innocent people? You are a terrorist in the making. #DSS, #CIA, #FBI, #MOSSAD, food for you.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by taiyeayodeji: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm, nothing like bad egg among them.infact the real moslems are the ones who follow strictly the Quran.those who the world see as good ones are the one who have decided to pick the good part in the Quran and leave out the evil side that allows killing of unbelievers.The major goal of all muslims is to convert the world to islam by force.Now look at the countries where there are wars, they are all islamic countries and you see their people spread round as migrant round the world.This is one of the ways they want to spread their religion.God is far smarter than any human plan or tactics,i believe when those who claim to be true muslims begin to tell themselves the truth about what is in their book, the world will be a safer place.i am so sorry for europe and the western world, freedom of right and expressions have been abused by this religion.i believe a time will come when the whole world will begin to see the truth and the muslims will begin to see the truth about the religion. in the midst of all this terrorism, i believe God will use this their tactics even to turn more of them to Him.I dont hate any moslem and i have many of them as my friends but the religion is the problem.I cant force anybody to be a christian, its a matter of choice and even God does not force anybody to serve him.God even said that he has placed before men, life and death and He only advised men to choose Life.He did not force anybody to serve him.I dont care if the radical ones among them come out to attack me but for ones let us tell ourself the truth and nothing but the truth.

IRobot7:
The world will not know peace until the Muslims in the world stand up with one voice to weed out the terrorists among them and take this fight against terrorism to their doorstep. All these things keep happening because instead of picking up and dealing ruthlessly with the bad eggs among them, they are hell bent on defending their religion against criticism, thereby giving room for more of these unwarranted nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

What did Jesus say in Matthew 5:17?

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

listen, As Christians we believe in Jesus, his the only way to heaven, he never preached on killing infidels, rathers he preached love to everyone irrespective of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by baoku: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
All of them
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2017
mu2sa2:
My heart goes out to the families of the victims. Sadly, Muamar Gaddafi had foreseen all this when some Western countries were plotting his down fall. These were Ghaddafi's prophetic words:
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."
The Manchester terror attack was perpetrated by one of hundreds of British men who went to Libya to fight Ghaddafi and went back to Britain. I wouldn't be surprised if this London attack isn't the work of "veterans" of wars instigated by the West in other countries or by individuals radicalized by Isis (a terror group created by the west to topple Syria's Assad). Islam has nothing to do with all this madness - after all, Islam has been in existence for 1400 years but this west-instigated terror attacks started a mere 15 or so years ago. Unfortunately, it is the innocent that are suffering as the seeds of violence planted by the West in other countries germinate.
This is a potential terrorist. instead of blaming your people you're blaming america.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by CanadianNurse: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
My brother the problem is not Islam I agree but people doing these things are doing it based on their own understanding(which may not be correct) of the teachings of Islam

One mistake I see is giving human being the right or ability to judge... Like the sharia court! That shouldn't be allowed.. No human has the right to judge.... Because such will surely be abused and even when it's written in the Koran some mad Men will surely misinterprete

I will never blame Islam but I believe Islam and all its genuine followers have a great work to do to distance itself and stop all these killings because jihadist kill based on what they think is the commandment of the prophet (SAW)
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I don't understand your post.

You new. all those Muslim terrorists who scream allahu akbeer are not Muslims? You even said you doubt if Fulani herdsmen ate Muslims.

Since they've been arresting terrorists, how many have they seen to be Christians or non-Muslims?

Since suicide bombers have been blowing themselves up alongside others, how man non-muslim organisations have you seen taking credit for the hit, if not ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab etc?

Nairalanders can you now see how Muslims behave? They are ever ready to shamelessly lie to defend their religion. The guy I quoted didn't even care to condemn the attack. Even the ones that appear peaceful are no different t from the jihadists cos they hold the same view, which is for Islam to Conquer the world. How can they achieve that when Muslims don't evangelize to win souls like Christians do? Since they don't do that, what they simply do is terrorise everyone until they succumb to Islamic supremacy.

Terrorists Muslims are green snakes while the so-called peaceful Muslims are the green grass the terrorists hide in.

there is no islamic supremacy anywhere in the world,just islamic terrorists everywhere.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

I see. Perhaps we should conclude these guys avenged the death of thousands that have happened in Libya, Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen et al which was carried out by the west.
We now understood your mission, you will be tamed accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

If your assertions were to be true, the whole world would not know peace again. Every Muslim would be planning to kill, and if one Muslim should kill only one Non-Muslim in the world then who would remain?

You are just dead brainwashed dude and your crude conspiracy theory has no place in the modern world.

Lastly, take this home please, Love is better than hate.

I have spent many years studying the primitive religion called Islam, Islam is an anachrone in 21st century ...please tell me you didn't smile silently when you heard the news that some muslim mowed down 6" infidels" in the UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Toks2008:

You must be a bad Muslim cos you don't even know your teachings.

I love good muslins and i have lots of them as friends but If I were a Muslim I would gladly convert to Christianity just to excape the shame some crazy estreemists are bringing to the religion.
Islam is not and will never be a religion of peace cos how can a religion admonish it's faithful to kill infidels (unbelievers of Isam)
infact the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with
nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.
Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
What a religion.SMH!
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
*No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are " those who disbelieve "

Hmmmm...
@Toks2008 na so you know book?
I think say an only relationship matters you sabi o ! cool grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Oh plz dont act so surprised!
You should be more surprised at your brother bring chaos to every door mouth build by genuine peace..
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by zanga420: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

There are instructions in the bible that also says " kill all the unbelievers amongst you" or u wanna deny that?
it's obvious some are acting the barbaric instructions given to 'then' in their holy books while others are not acting the barbaric instructions in their own 'holy' book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.