Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi (12687 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / Nigeria @59; We've Not Met Founding Fathers Expectations, Tanko Yakasi / Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

God save us!!! Expired drips!!!!

woz the heart of this people is filled with pure evil. They take expired drips, replace the labels and re-package. Then the sell to unwitting clinics and hospital. You wanna guess how many Nigerians have been killed by their wickedness?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

woz the heart of this people is filled with pure evil. They take expired drips, replace the labels and re-package. Then the sell to unwitting clinics and hospital. You wanna guess how many Nigerians have been killed by their wickedness?

Jesu!!!! This one weak me o! They must have killed thousands of innocent people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by honeychild(f): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chai.....when I saw AkinPhysicist on the thread I ran here to laugh my head off......unfortunately it was not to be. The developers have scrammed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. What a pity

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
honeychild:
Chai.....when I saw AkinPhysicist on the thread I ran here to laugh my head off......unfortunately it was not to be. The developers have scrammed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. What a pity
grin grin grin grin You dis gal - if na u, u no go run? U don see where rat dey play in front of cat? grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
honeychild:

woman - go and cook for your children and husband. STOP coming to NL to look for men. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

afonjic thrash! keep kwayet. Go and meet the aboki that made the statement.

According to the shallow, unintelligent and illiterate ipoba, the same aboki Hausa people are illiterates, they are uneducated and they are the symbol of your marginalization, but all f a sudden, the words of the same Hausa illiterate without facts or any credible logic or sane reasoning are now golden and gospel truth to you... grin grin

What's wrong with you people? Una no get shame or any sense of decency ni? grin grin

Anybody, even the devil sef fit pull your chain like baby toy, even the devil fit play with your emotions and sentiments because they know ou have low self-esteem, inferiority complex and you must be massaged to make you fell good about yourself. grin grin

Igbos generally feel inferior and inadequate and compensate with false superiority. They think that they are superior to other persons.

If you are around the Igbo all you hear are boasts about his real and imaginary accomplishments. He is very vainglory seeking

In personality structure the typical Igbo has traits of paranoia, narcissism and antisocial personality. He is paranoid because aware of his lack of existential worth, and instead of accepting that reality, he masks it with pretended worth; he pretends to have fictional worth.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

Nna, shut up abeg....

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
deomelo:

According to the shallow, unintelligent and illiterate ipoba, the same aboki Hausa people are illiterates, they are uneducated and they are the symbol of your marginalization, but all f a sudden, the words of the same Hausa illiterate without facts or any credible logic or sane reasoning are now golden and gospel truth to you... grin grin

What's wrong with you people? Una no get shame or any sense of decency ni? grin grin

Anybody, even the devil sef fit pull your chain like baby toy, even the devil fit play with your emotions and sentiments because they know ou have low self-esteem, inferiority complex and you must be massaged to make you fell good about yourself. grin grin

Nna, shut up abeg....

grin grin

So where exactly did I quote this aboki? Where? You have no case - you should be ashamed of yourself angry
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
When Igbos learn that Akinphysicists is 'taking an interest' in their thread: cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by vicadex07(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
EzeUche:
Do you see how Yorubas are blaming Igbo people for what a Hausa said.

Face the North and give us peace.

Dumbass... Why did an igbo man open this thread?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
[s]
GodIsBiafran:

So where exactly did I quote this aboki? Where? You have no case - you should be ashamed of yourself angry
[/s]

Why did you quote me, object to my post and who quoted me with the word aboki and why? grin

Even 1 day old baby get beta sense than many of these Igbos sef,, grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Amarabae(f): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Whats wrong with Igbo and Yorubas sef?
A northerner said this to cause argument btw both of you and you guys fell for it.
This is divide and conquer,
Igbos do not own 70% of industries in Lagos, the Northern man inflated the figures inorder to spark up a rift.
No wonder the North will continue to rule this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Horllamideh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
This brilliant piece was written by a very intelligent e-warrior in honor of Aare-Ona-Kakanfo of Nairaland, Balogun Yoruba of Every Nairaland section, Arogunmatiidi I, Okunrin Meesan ati half, the one and only Akinphysicist

"That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.
Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.
GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest, recklessly teasing him, tempting him with provocative, diabolic lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes.
AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the devilry and cunning nimbleness of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, there again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a happy pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She had called for IT. Now she had IT cumming. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace."
Cc: AkinPhysicist
Akin abeg help me to find the moniker of the writer mha tag him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Horllamideh:
This brilliant piece was written by a very intelligent e-warrior in honor of Aare-Ona-Kakanfo of Nairaland, Balogun Yoruba of Every Nairaland section, Arogunmatiidi I, Okunrin Meesan ati half, the one and only Akinphysicist

"That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.
Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.
GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest, recklessly teasing him, tempting him with provocative, diabolic lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes.
AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the devilry and cunning nimbleness of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, there again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a happy pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She had called for IT. Now she had IT cumming. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace."
Cc: AkinPhysicist
Akin abeg help me to find the moniker of the writer mha tag him
grin grin grin Horlla that sounds like my guy Mujtahida. The guy suppose to the win literature awards (or at least make him dey write speech for Aso Rock). That guy na our generation of Wole Soyinka - he get mouth die! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Horlla that sounds like my guy Mujtahida. The guy suppose to the win literature awards (or at least make him dey write speech for Aso Rock). That guy na our generation of Wole Soyinka - he get mouth die! grin grin grin grin
My guy, your mouth sweet. one love.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Horllamideh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Mujtahida is a brilliant chap but I doubt if hez the one who wrote it.....I have forgotten the name.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Horllamideh:

Mujtahida is a brilliant chap but I doubt if hez the one who wrote it.....I have forgotten the name.

Horlla its Mujtahida - I was live and direct on that thread. Mujtahida na lyrical wizard. I dof cap for am. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Whats wrong with Igbo and Yorubas sef?
A northerner said this to cause argument btw both of you and you guys fell for it.
This is divide and conquer,
Igbos do not own 70% of industries in Lagos, the Northern man inflated the figures inorder to spark up a rift.
No wonder the North will continue to rule this country.

1st time you are making sense in a long time. I know I have been harsh on you in the past but its because I want you to comeback home. Stop siding with Afonjas over your own people. No matter what.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Horlla its Mujtahida - I was live and direct on that thread. Mujtahida na lyrical wizard. I dof cap for am. cheesy

YM, I am slightly disappointed in you. Are you trying to tell me you don't have even the slightest suspicion that this Mujtahida guy is just another moniker for Akin?
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

YM, I am slightly disappointed in you. Are you trying to tell me you don't have even the slightest suspicion that this Mujtahida guy is just another moniker for Akin?

GIB, on NL you can never been 100% sure of monikers. However, Mujta is almost definitely not Akin. Apart from the difference in writing style they just have two completely different approach to issues. And no matter what you think of their styles they both come off as authentic to me.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

And your people are a glutton for my punishment. And I will continue to punish you and them until you pack yourselves out of the SW and back to your SE villages.
punish who? Ode keep living in a virtual world. nairaland afonja local commando,see as ur ah yee ah yee ewedu brothers dey hail you,mumu come dey feel himself. when ur fathers have sold ur ancestors grave to igbo men to use as suckaway,lagos is our collective property,more ekenedilichukwu to drop more flatheaaaads tomorrow next tomorrow and enternity till we dominate the whole place, o we kwa gi iwe knack your head for wall grin
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

GIB, on NL you can never been 100% sure of monikers. However, Mujta is almost definitely not Akin. Apart from the difference in writing style they just have two completely different approach to issues. And no matter what you think of their styles they both come off as authentic to me.

If you say so but I still have my suspicion. At any rate both are tribal bigots that should not be encouraged irrespective of their intelligence quotient. Also, Mujta seems to me to be excessively sex obsessed. I mean, read that junk again and tell me you are not disgusted by it.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

O boi walahi dat thread sweet pass Barca vs Real grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
punish who? Ode keep living in a virtual world. nairaland afonja local commando,see as ur ah yee ah yee ewedu brothers dey hail you,mumu come dey feel himself. when ur fathers have sold ur ancestors grave to igbo men to use as suckaway,lagos is our collective property,more ekenedilichukwu to drop more flatheaaaads tomorrow next tomorrow and enternity till we dominate the whole place, o we kwa gi iwe knack your head for wall grin

BTSP: After the guy don waka leave thread you come dey make mouth for here. Your body go hear am tomorrow. Kwantinuo grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

O boi walahi dat thread sweet pass Barca vs Real grin grin grin grin

Do you know why Nigeria is an undeveloped country? Is because of people like you who spend and inordinate amount of time celebrating intelligence without insisting that intelligent people display outstanding morality. These two guys you people are celebrating are so immoral, so uncouth (especially the Mutja fellow) that no self-respecting human being should associate with them. Read that Mujta post again, and tell me the guy is not a sexual pervert.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

BTSP: After the guy don waka leave thread you come dey make mouth for here. Your body go hear am tomorrow. Kwantinuo grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy No mind am. All this time he run go hide. Now, e come show wey nothing dey ground cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Why you daft like this na? See this bantu saying 'slightly' as if your opinion counts. Oya go back into your hole.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Do you know why Nigeria is an undeveloped country? Is because of people like you who spend and inordinate amount of time celebrating intelligence without insisting that intelligent people display outstanding morality. These two guys you people are celebrating are so immoral, so uncouth (especially the Mutja fellow) that no self-respecting human being should associate with them. Read that Mujta post again, and tell me the guy is not a sexual pervert.

Guy, you are taking this thing too seriously. People like to read their posts because they are intelligent and entertaining. Moreover, where is your evidence that they are immoral? I have read far more disgusting (even though not sexual) things on your own posts

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:
When Igbos learn that Akinphysicists is 'taking an interest' in their thread: cheesy

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
I hope our Igbo brothers and sisters are not counting the expired-drip business in their so called 70%:

Here are Igbos brethrens in their expired-drip developmental industrial estate

Now I have seen reasons why IPOB members flew at the presence of this guy grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Why you daft like this na? See this bantu saying 'slightly' as if your opinion counts. Oya go back into your hole.

I see through your tricks. We are watching you. One day monkey go go market he no go come back. I have exposed many people on this NL. One day it will be your turn.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I see through your tricks. We are watching you. One day monkey go go market he no go come back. I have exposed many people on this NL. One day it will be your turn.

GIB. Stop this. Obviously, you have no proof this guy is Akin. Until then, I suggest you stop this speculation. Its very childish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Now I have seen reasons why IPOB members flew at the presence of this guy grin
grin No be small thing o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W / APC Omitted From INEC Results Sheet In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.