Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi (12681 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / Nigeria @59; We've Not Met Founding Fathers Expectations, Tanko Yakasi / Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Dalek(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
wirinet:
Tanko Yakassi is highly misinformed, there is no way Igbo's own 70% of Industries in Lagos. If he said they own 70% of commercial activities, I might agree.
There are are about 5 industrial estates in Lagos namely; Ikorodu (Odogunyan), Ikeja, Isolo, Ilupeju and Agbara Industrial Estates. I live right in the middle of Ikorodu industrial estate, with mega industries by the Chinese and Indians, examples are PZ, Nutricima, Spintex, African steel, Phoenix, chiki-chiki, and lots of others I cannot remember any owned by igbos. I hardly know any owned by igbos. The biggest poultry within the estate, Zarm Farm is owned by a Yoruba man. Even one of Dangote's companies is located in Ikorodu.
I know that there are lots of Igbo manufacturing outfits within Isolo estate but there are lots of foreign owned manufacturing companies too.

Maybe he dey count does ugwu Farmers inside Fish Farm Estate...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by EvilMetahuman: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
beberebe:

What do the Yoruba's contributes to lagos
create a thread for that if you want to get educated

Stop asking fooolish question on an unrelated thread.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

I guess there are no poor people on nairaland. Everybody claims to be wealthy n living in lekki.

Keep fooling yourself
come lekki wink
egbabiekperemo1:

I guess there are no poor people on nairaland. Everybody claims to be wealthy n living in lekki.

Keep fooling yourself
come lekki,I go entertain u.Even here in lekki/Epe axis,both rich and poor,middle class, farmers *yes farmers) live together. I can even count 2/3 houses belong to one senator like that.?u can be poor,that is ur toro, not mine

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by honeychild(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
beberebe:

What do the Yoruba's contributes to lagos

Instead of you to stop and think of what you are contributing to your state, you are here asking what Yorubas contribute to Lagos.

So funny. Once you get biafra make sure you pack all your contributions to Lagos on your head and take them to your village.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Igbos should start listing the names of these '70%' companies they own in Lagos. I assume they are man enough to take up this challenge. We are waiting. U na go hear am today.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by DPsalmist2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
A very very outlandish and reckless statement.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
cheesy embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool wink cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed
gberra:
Let us highlight the precious part of Ogbete grin grin

Ogbete the land of faeces grin grin
embarassed see how u expose those jews backyard. No wonder they "runs" to Lagos to continue with their potopoto.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
The Igbos should start listing the names of these '70%' companies they own in Lagos. I assume they are man enough to take up this challenge. We are waiting. U na go hear am today.
u Don land,welcome jare. 8 can't help but laugh at dos clowns

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u Don land,welcome jare. 8 can't help but laugh at dos clowns

I don show joor. I pray they show up in their official clown uniforms. I have been soaking my koboko in industrial kerosene for the past 3 hours.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by salford: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Yakassai
The new hero of the flat heads.
Massage their ego, and they sing for you like a
bird.

someone should name just 3 solid industries owned by igbos in lagos and win recharge card from me

NB; emphasis on "solid" cos baby factory doesn't count as industry cheesy
grin grin grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
beberebe:

Hahahahahaha? This shows that you don't even stay or know anytin about Lagos...how many Yoruba's own a house in lekki...you need to go and study Lagos very well and stop typing from one brown roof enclave at Oshogbo
Do you refer to this house below!!!!
come to sangotedo,Abijo,igando oloja, Ajah.okun Ajah,coca cola, ,igbo efon, lakowe,langbasa,Ado,badore etc,u'll see how ur people squatter in uncompleted building.,Sidon dere they deceive urself.Just tell us ur industries here in Lagos.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by salford: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
with counterfeit coke ,diesel oil,fake salt, fake charger etc.Una nor go kee us sha
The counterfeit business was so bad that they were adulterating baby foods, repacking cement bags, resealing drinks like Guinness. These guys are evil. They even tried to assasinate their own(madam rebranding) for trying to stop them from their evil ways.
Even serpents are not these horrible.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin grin Akin - this one wey you don join this thread Igbos no go show o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I don show joor. I pray they show up in their official clown uniforms. I have been soaking my koboko in industrial kerosene for the past 3 hours.
grin grin grin which one be industrial kerosene nitori oloun? - Akin no go kill pesin for this forum grin grin grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by ipobarecriminals: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
salford:

The counterfeit business was so bad that they were adulterating baby foods, repacking cement bags, resealing drinks like Guinness. These guys are evil. They even tried to eliminate their own(madam rebranding) for trying to stop them from their evil ways.
Even serpents are not these horrible.
May the soul of Dora Akunyili rest well.Those people, ehn! They are the originator of FUFU PHONE.Tufia!,

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin which one be industrial kerosene nitori oloun? - Akin no go kill pesin for this forum grin grin grin

FK no worry yourself. When the bulala dey enter their body - you go see the difference between industrial kerosene and regular kerosene

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by MayorofLagos(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Clinton9000:
I have been telling yorubas for years, I was born and brought in SW; when I tell you that Igbos own nothing less than 60% of companies and industries in Lagos, I mean it. That's where most of Lagos IGR comes from...taxing these Igbo and Foreign businesses to death. Tomorrow the same Yorubas will open threading asking why Lagos makes so much money than other states.Lol

if Hausa say his share of Nigeria population is 55% will you believe him without a authoritative data to support it? If he says the population of muslims in SE is 20% will you believe him without a official data? What about when he says the bokoharam is killing only muslims and they are a christian army fighting islam in North, dobyou agree? .....but you will attach your ego to his claim that 70% of industries in Lagos is owned by Ibo and believe it, right?

If 70% of industry is owned by Ibo then you should be the one in government house running affairs of the state. Why aren't you?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
My fellow Igbos ignore this thread. It is a trap set by NL's afonjas. No Aboki is in a position to speak for Ndiigbo - let the Afonjas settle this issue with the aboki that made the statement. DO NOT GET INVOLVED. IT IS A TRAP.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by MayorofLagos(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Hahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
baba were ni paddy yi, i swear to Edumare! I dey laugh dey fart join.... grin grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
My fellow Igbos ignore this thread. It is a trap set by NL's afonjas. No Aboki is in a position to speak for Ndiigbo - let the Afonjas settle this issue with the aboki that made the statement. DO NOT GET INVOLVED. IT IS A TRAP.

grin grin grin I no talk am?! Their commander don tell them to scram!!!! grin grin grin :

AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin grin Akin - this one wey you don join this thread Igbos no go show o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

baba were ni paddy yi, i swear to Edumare! I dey laugh dey fart join.... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin I tell you Akin no be beta pesin - industrial kerosene grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

This is one thing I like about you GIB - you are a smart guy. You know when to abort a mission. The way Akin has taken an interest in this thread, means an e-blood bathe is coming if care is not taken. This 70% claim is so ridiculous that any attempt to defend it will have to be equally ridiculous.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

I tell u - 'soaking koboko in industrial kerosene' - which kind wahala be dis now? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
You are the smartest

You are the richest

You are the most industrious

You own the whole of Lagos and Abuja

You own all the insutries in Nigeria

....but

....but

....but

.....but you still cry every day that you are marginalized and oppressed. grin grin

You see why we should never take these empty and shallow chest beaters seriously? grin grin

They function, breath and exist purely in emotions and sentiments, but never facts and reality grin grin

They are so easy to mentally and emotionally manipulate grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

This is one thing I like about you GIB - you are a smart guy. You know when to abort a mission. The way Akin has taken an interest in this thread, means an e-blood bathe is coming if care is not taken. This 70% claim is so ridiculous that any attempt to defend it will have to be equally ridiculous.

Everybody on nairaland knows akin is a sadistic bully. He derives the utmost pleasure in humiliating his fellow man. In addition, this is not our battle. He should take it up with the aboki that made the statement. No aboki living or dead is spoke-person for Igbos. Plain and simple.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
deomelo:
[s]You are the smartest

You are the richest

You are the most industrious

You own the whole of Lagos and Abuja

You own all the insutries in Nigeria

....but

....but

....but

.....but you still cry every day that you are marginalized and oppressed. grin grin

You see why we should never take these empty and shallow chest beaters seriously? grin grin

They function, breath and exist purely in emotions and sentiments, but never facts and reality grin grin

They are so easy to mentally and emotionally manipulate grin grin[/s]

afonjic thrash! keep kwayet. Go and meet the aboki that made the statement.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Everybody on nairaland knows akin is a sadistic bully. He derives the utmost pleasure in humiliating his fellow man.

And your people are a glutton for my punishment. And I will continue to punish you and them until you pack yourselves out of the SW and back to your SE villages.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Everybody on nairaland knows akin is a sadistic bully. He derives the utmost pleasure in humiliating his fellow man. In addition, this is not our battle. He should take it up with the aboki that made the statement. No aboki living or dead is spoke-person for Igbos. Plain and simple.

Personally, I think Akin is largely misunderstood. He is actually a very nice guy but a very traditional SWner. I have had some very enriching conversations with him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Personally, I think Akin is largely misunderstood. He is actually a very nice guy but a very traditional SWner. I have had some very enriching conversations with him.

YM - stop fooling yourself. The reason akin likes you is because you are Itshekiri. He does not like Igbos - it does not matter how smart/intelligence the Igbo person is.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

YM - stop fooling yourself. The reason akin likes you is because you are Itshekiri. He does not like Igbos - it does not matter how smart/intelligence the Igbo person is.

I never said he likes me. I will say he likes intelligent conversations even though he is a complete 'monster' during e-fights. However, while I will agree that Yorubas have always had a soft spot for Itshekiris (since the days of Awolowo), I seriously doubt that Akin gives a shyte about any of that stuff.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
I hope our Igbo brothers and sisters are not counting the expired-drip business in their so called 70%:

Here are Igbos brethrens in their expired-drip developmental industrial estate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
I hope our Igbo brothers and sisters are not counting the expired-drip business in their so called 70%:
Here are Igbos brethrens in their expired-drip developmental industrial estate

God save us!!! Expired drips!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Ends All Presidential/national Assembly Campaigns. / Appeal Court Dismisses Smart Adeyemi’s Appeal Seeking Nullification Of Ododo / Abuja-Kaduna Highway Only 20% Completed – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.