Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi (12678 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / Nigeria @59; We've Not Met Founding Fathers Expectations, Tanko Yakasi / Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
plessis:
an igbo woman named Stella okoli owns emzor... And an igbo man Tony ezenna owns orange drugs.... I can tell you that lots of igbos own over 70% of companies in Lagos.... I'm just too lazy to type names

grin grin grin 2 Igbos equal 70% - you are killing me here. Wetin I do you now? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by wirinet(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
plessis:
an igbo woman named Stella okoli owns emzor... And an igbo man Tony ezenna owns orange drugs.... I can tell you that lots of igbos own over 70% of companies in Lagos.... I'm just too lazy to type names
Senseless post. You just copied the companies I already named as belonging to Igbos and made them 70% of all companies in Lagos. Two companies make 70% of companies in Lagos? That is a joke.
I can name the ten biggest Igbo owned manufacturing companies in Lagos, I am sure you can't.
No Igbo owned company makes the top ten manufacturing companies in Lagos, I doubt any would make top 20.
Here is a list of top ten manufacturing companies in Nigeria ( all based in Lagos).
1. Dangote Group
2. Nigerian Breweries. ...
3. Nestle Nigeria. ...
4. Flour Mills of Nigeria. ...
5. Unilever Nigeria. ...
6. PZ Cussons. ...
7. DUFIL Prima Foods. ...
8. Lafarge Cement. - Based in Ogun state.
9. British American Tobacco
10. Nexans.
http://nigerianfinder.com/top-10-manufacturing-companies-in-nigeria/
... And we have not even mentioned other mega companies like Nigerian Bottling company, 7up Bottling company, Cadbury, Spintex, Guinness Nigerian, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by stevecantrell: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
ERockson:
If that will make you guys happy no problem
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Horllamideh:

Mujtahida baba, na Badoo u be ooo.... Yungmilli, my respect for u don increase 1000000 times.

Horllamide Boss I hail o!
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by chime11(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
wetin we "Igbo"do? nawa o the kind hate am seeing from south west even more than the north,which way Nigeria. Biafra all the way

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by DeadCountry: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2023
The foolish reno omokri should come in here to learn a lesson or two.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by chopnaira: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2023
DeadCountry:
The foolish reno omokri should come in here to learn a lesson or two.
Why stop at 70%. I think they own 90%. The aboki, without any proof, was counting ugu leaf and cray fish shops as part of industries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by chopnaira: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2023
wirinet:

Senseless post. You just copied the companies I already named as belonging to Igbos and made them 70% of all companies in Lagos. Two companies make 70% of companies in Lagos? That is a joke.
I can name the ten biggest Igbo owned manufacturing companies in Lagos, I am sure you can't.
No Igbo owned company makes the top ten manufacturing companies in Lagos, I doubt any would make top 20.
Here is a list of top ten manufacturing companies in Nigeria ( all based in Lagos).
1. Dangote Group
2. Nigerian Breweries. ...
3. Nestle Nigeria. ...
4. Flour Mills of Nigeria. ...
5. Unilever Nigeria. ...
6. PZ Cussons. ...
7. DUFIL Prima Foods. ...
8. Lafarge Cement. - Based in Ogun state.
9. British American Tobacco
10. Nexans.
http://nigerianfinder.com/top-10-manufacturing-companies-in-nigeria/
... And we have not even mentioned other mega companies like Nigerian Bottling company, 7up Bottling company, Cadbury, Spintex, Guinness Nigerian, etc.
You dey mind the dumb bleeps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Difrent: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2023
PenisCaP:
#Fact..
But just watch our yoruba neighbours will come here to call him ipob yoot grin

You people are too gullible.
According to igbos in 2015.... Tinubu own all of Lagos ...Tinubu has pocketed Lagos.... All Lagos wealth is in Tinubus hands etc.... And every igboman began to hate Tinubu

Now 8 years later igbos own 60% of Lagos

So in Tinubus Lagos he somehow allowed igbos take over his investments and properties?
Make una no just dey allow everybody dey use una dey catch cruise now

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by blabulu2000: 2:46am On Dec 28, 2023
beberebe:
These words were said by an Hausa man........not an Igbo or yorubaman.......
He is neutral,......just like elrufai, who said 90% of the lands in Abuja are owned by an Igbo man.

and among the biggest 20 companies in Lagos state ... Jibo persons only own 2 ....keep deceiving yourself.

Dangote who hold the biggest investment are never like your people. ...wickedness is embedded in your genes in Jibo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by sunboy(m): 3:48am On Dec 28, 2023
ByTeCuBe:

piracy @ alaba market d 70%
rubbish

No it’s bigger than that.. have you been to Ladipo? Apamda… that’s where 70% of Lagos manufacturing sectors are located, and they generate 100% IGR for Lagos.

What if they move everything to the East ? And take all the IGR to their respective states ? Lagos go too suffer! 😂😂😂 I wish they’d just move everything to prove a point.

Edit:
I almost forgot to mention the fake alcohol industry, and the ones on the Lagos roads … 70% of the manufacturing companies my foot, tweee!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by sunboy(m): 3:51am On Dec 28, 2023
Difrent:

You people are too gullible.
According to igbos in 2015.... Tinubu own all of Lagos ...Tinubu has pocketed Lagos.... All Lagos wealth is in Tinubus hands etc.... And every igboman began to hate Tinubu

Now 8 years later igbos own 60% of Lagos

So in Tinubus Lagos he somehow allowed igbos take over his investments and properties?
Make una no just dey allow everybody dey use una dey catch cruise now

They now own 70% and Tinubu has only 30%.

The earlier they stop creating tribalistic threads and focus on the next election, the better for them. Post election trauma is real, and they keep forgetting that many Yorubas voted for Atiku and Obi, but instead the Yoruba race is the beginning and end of their problems.

The Hausas they can’t touch cos those ones go deport them anytime if they angry them 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Difrent: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2023
sunboy:

They now own 70% and Tinubu has only 30%.

The earlier they stop creating tribalistic threads and focus on the next election, the better for them. Post election trauma is real, and they keep forgetting that many Yorubas voted for Atiku and Obi, but instead the Yoruba raise is the beginning and end of their problems.

The Hausas they can’t touch cos those ones go deport them anytime if they angry them 😂

And that's why Yorubas MUST let them know at every point in time who their host is...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Iamanoited: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2023
YES. SO IT IS EVERYWHERE IN THE FEDERATION. IT IS BUSINESS AND INTERNAL INVESTMENT.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Iamanoited: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2023
YES. SO IT IS EVERYWHERE IN THE FEDERATION. IT IS BUSINESS AND INTERNAL INVESTMENT.
INTERNAL INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN FOREIGN INVESTMENT. AND ALSO BETTER AND MORE NATURAL TO IMPROVE THE NAIRA AND THE ECONOMY.
DANGOTE, RABIU, OTEDOLA, ADENUGA ETC SHOULD PRACTISE MORE OF INTERNAL INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA, THEIR MOTHERLAND.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Iamanoited: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2023
NIA36CA. SO, THIS IS UNITY OF PURPOSE IN FAPRES.

iamwai & iamalive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Kashim Shettima Interacting With Poor Masses (Photos) / No Serious Vice President Hawks N10,000, PDP Tells Osinbajo / Ajuri Ngelale Berates PDP For Attempting To Come Back In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.