Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi (12695 Views)

Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / Nigeria @59; We've Not Met Founding Fathers Expectations, Tanko Yakasi / Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I see through your tricks. We are watching you. One day monkey go go market he no go come back. I have exposed many people on this NL. One day it will be your turn.

Shut dat your dirty mouth. Mujta is NOT Akin. Mujta is not even Yoruba. You are just delusional.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
punish who? Ode keep living in a virtual world. nairaland afonja local commando,see as ur ah yee ah yee ewedu brothers dey hail you,mumu come dey feel himself. when ur fathers have sold ur ancestors grave to igbo men to use as suckaway,lagos is our collective property,more ekenedilichukwu to drop more flatheaaaads tomorrow next tomorrow and enternity till we dominate the whole place, o we kwa gi iwe knack your head for wall grin
grin grin grin born2suck if you wise you go jeje stick to olosho (aka romance) section. Even your commander (GodBiafran) has declared this particular thread (for obvious reasons) a death trap for Igbos. And I know you are not battle tested at all grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
YungMillionaire:

GIB, on NL you can never been 100% sure of monikers. However, Mujta is almost definitely not Akin. Apart from the difference in writing style they just have two completely different approach to issues. And no matter what you think of their styles they both come off as authentic to me.
Shey you see how incorrigibly mentally stunted GodIsBiafran is? I was disgusted by the tribal filth I found on nairaland. Go to this thread and read how Akin and I exchanged dark words on the day Anthony Joshua fought klitschko.
https://www.nairaland.com/3762295/anthony-joshua-beats-wladimir-klitschko/22#56053108

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Horllamideh:
This brilliant piece was written by a very intelligent e-warrior in honor of Aare-Ona-Kakanfo of Nairaland, Balogun Yoruba of Every Nairaland section, Arogunmatiidi I, Okunrin Meesan ati half, the one and only Akinphysicist
"That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.
Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.
GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest, recklessly teasing him, tempting him with provocative, diabolic lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes.
AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the devilry and cunning nimbleness of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, there again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a happy pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She had called for IT. Now she had IT cumming. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace."
Cc: AkinPhysicist
Akin abeg help me to find the moniker of the writer mha tag him

Horllamideh Gbayi jare! E ni yan mi ni e!! Aso to bu mi yi a ba mi lara mu. Aso yi yemi. O ri e wambe.
Oju ti o rohin ogun ko ni ku sogun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Shut dat your dirty mouth. Mujta is NOT Akin. Mujta is not even Yoruba. You are just delusional.
Leave that uncircumcised philistine. His brothers have doped up his brain with opium and have converted his stupidity to madness. Go to this thread you will see Akin and I exchanging words when I called put people to stop this tribalistic idiocy and clan mentality. https://www.nairaland.com/3762295/anthony-joshua-beats-wladimir-klitschko/22#56053108.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by obaloppelujo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Where does he get his fact from ? Maybe he's confusing a small scale business or a sole proprietorship business with industry .
Because , dangote is an hausa man , has his factories and companies situated in almost all the 36 states of the country and neighbouring countries too .

Honeywell ( yoruba )
Dangote ( hausa )
Eleganza ( yoruba )
mike adenuga ( yoruba )
femi otedola ( yoruba )
jimoh ibrahim ( yoruba )
Tvc ( yoruba )
Stv ( Niger-Delta ) ....and so on , those are able men who has drastically reduced un-employment rate in the country , not one man , who has a store and bring his brother from the village to help him attend customers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
punish who? Ode keep living in a virtual world. nairaland afonja local commando,see as ur ah yee ah yee ewedu brothers dey hail you,mumu come dey feel himself. when ur fathers have sold ur ancestors grave to igbo men to use as suckaway,lagos is our collective property,more ekenedilichukwu to drop more flatheaaaads tomorrow next tomorrow and enternity till we dominate the whole place, o we kwa gi iwe knack your head for wall grin

Bia. So because I wan chop beef make I start to dey talk to cow? You wey your village people don carry your head do esi ewu pot. M ba nu. Impossicant.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Shey you see how incorrigibly mentally stunted GodIsBiafran is? I was disgusted by the tribal filth I found on nairaland. Go to this thread and read how Akin and I exchanged dark words on the day Anthony Joshua fought klitschko.
https://www.nairaland.com/3762295/anthony-joshua-beats-wladimir-klitschko/22#56053108

Ignore that guy. I think he might be jealous of your style. That's why he is trying to cause confusion. I will go as far as saying he KNOWS you are not Akin. He is just trying to cast doubts about you on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Bia. So because I wan chop beef make I start to dey talk to cow? M ba nu. Impossicant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Leave that uncircumcised philistine. His brothers have doped up his brain with opium and have converted his stupidity to madness. Go to this thread you will see Akin and I exchanging words when I called put people to stop this tribalistic idiocy and clan mentality. https://www.nairaland.com/3762295/anthony-joshua-beats-wladimir-klitschko/22#56053108.

The funny thing is, if you start supporting Biafra now he will become your friend overnight. Ignore him, because he will never stop making this claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by KahlDrogo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

And your people are a glutton for my punishment. And I will continue to punish you and them until you pack yourselves out of the SW and back to your SE villages.
They say you are a bully. grin grin

Indeed, they dread you. cheesy

I will never forget that your "dowry payment" jab, right on the scrotum. grin

Shukwuakukobambi , comman cally your blother flom hia. grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Bia. So because I wan chop beef make I start to dey talk to cow? You wey your village people don carry your head do esi ewu pot. M ba nu. Impossicant.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by AkinPhysicist: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
KahlDrogo:
They say you are a bully. grin grin
Indeed, they dread you. cheesy
I will never forget that your "dowry payment" jab, right on the scrotum. grin
Shukwuakukobambi , comman cally your blother flom hia. grin

KG, I am not even trying sef but even on my worst day they are still my wives:

Kekere ata ko see fi b oju

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by YungMillionaire: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Akin forgive dat guy abeg. The only place wey dem know am na olosho section. Him think say na kitten dem dey suck for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by KahlDrogo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin grin grin Akin - this one wey you don join this thread Igbos no go show o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As in! AkinPhysicist na their official husband. Anytime him show background, dem dey scramble enter kitchen to prepare better lem for am make him for no too provoke come begin shoot sporadically. grin

They know the implication of that. grin

See the way thread wen dem open to take pound their hairy chest just pafuka for dem. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Do you know why Nigeria is an undeveloped country? Is because of people like you who spend and inordinate amount of time celebrating intelligence without insisting that intelligent people display outstanding morality. These two guys you people are celebrating are so immoral, so uncouth (especially the Mutja fellow) that no self-respecting human being should associate with them. Read that Mujta post again, and tell me the guy is not a sexual pervert.
You've not seen Nada . I have read through your posts onl NL and I understand your psychology. I know your fear and your cunning and guile-you like taking advantage of nice people whom you insult even with sexual innuendos just like you did to that Amara lady, but I will not be nice to you because your soul is full of pus. So just shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by GodIsBiafran: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Mujtahida:

[s]You've not seen Nada . I have read through your posts onl NL and I understand your psychology. I know your fear and your cunning and guile-you like taking advantage of nice people whom you insult even with sexual innuendos just like you did to that Amara lady, but I will not be nice to you because your soul is full of pus. So just shut up[/s].

Thrash
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Bridget95(f): 12:54am On Jun 05, 2017
R
deomelo:

According to the shallow, unintelligent and illiterate ipoba, the same aboki Hausa people are illiterates, they are uneducated and they are the symbol of your marginalization, but all f a sudden, the words of the same Hausa illiterate without facts or any credible logic or sane reasoning are now golden and gospel truth to you... grin grin

What's wrong with you people? Una no get shame or any sense of decency ni? grin grin

Anybody, even the devil sef fit pull your chain like baby toy, even the devil fit play with your emotions and sentiments because they know ou have low self-esteem, inferiority complex and you must be massaged to make you fell good about yourself. grin grin

Nna, shut up abeg....

grin grin

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA WITH COWARDICE? WHY CAN'T YOU COUNTER THE NORTHER INSTEAD OF SPEWING DUST AS USUAL
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Bridget95:
RDEM SWEAR FOR UNA WITH COWARDICE? WHY CAN'T YOU COUNTER THE NORTHER INSTEAD OF SPEWING DUST AS USUAL

Look at this ipob joker. I counter facts, not fact-less rubbish and ignorant opinion. grin grin

In fact, you people spew the same ignorant rubbish that you own everything under the sun so what's the difference.

Btw, the only cowards are your mouth only internet trolls and of course the biggest coward known to man, Ojukwu your uncle aka war deserter who ran off the battlefield like a pansy sissy in pink braid dressed like a woman to ivory coast and returned to Nigeria to beg and do bambiala for pension money from the same Nigerian government he fought and slaughtered millions of your people for.

When the word coward comes to your mind, think about yourself and your coward forefathers from zik to ojukwu.. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Horllamideh(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Horlla its Mujtahida - I was live and direct on that thread. Mujtahida na lyrical wizard. I dof cap for am. cheesy
Mujtahida baba, na Badoo u be ooo.... Yungmilli, my respect for u don increase 1000000 times.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Bridget95(f): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2017
deomelo:

Look at this ipob joker. I counter facts, not fact-less rubbish and ignorant opinion. grin grin

In fact, you people spew the same ignorant rubbish that you own everything under the sun so what's the difference.

Btw, the only cowards are your mouth only internet trolls and of course the biggest coward known to man, Ojukwu your uncle aka war deserter who ran off the battlefield like a pansy sissy in pink braid dressed like a woman to ivory coast and returned to Nigeria to beg and do bambiala for pension money from the same Nigerian government he fought and slaughtered millions of your people for.

When the word coward comes to your mind, think about yourself and your coward forefathers from zik to ojukwu.. grin grin grin

from Awolowo who died of rat poison to Adisa who knelt before Abacha begging for his life to all of una sucking Awusa balls for a piece of cake are all cowards.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by TheStronghold: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
The Igbos should start listing the names of these '70%' companies they own in Lagos. I assume they are man enough to take up this challenge. We are waiting. U na go hear am today.

I've always laughed as you do. And I don't know about 70%, but it's relatively true. They are beginning to own the majority of the most valuable part of Lagos. I asked a family member who does properties and real estate in the prime properties in Lagos because I wanted to know the truth from a trusted source. He said without question ibos own the majority of the valuable properties near the free trade zone and other prime areas. He's also in a mall business, and has stated that every single one of the occupants in his mall is occupied by Ibos. Not some of the occupants, not most of the occupants, but every single one. I'm telling you this because you need to know that this is no laughing matter anymore, this is a very serious matter. Yorubas can't continue to be stupid. It's getting out of hand. We are too accommodating and if things continue as they are, we'll regret it.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Mujtahida: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Thrash
You are one of the adultescents on this forum-immature and senseless. I don't have your time.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
TheStronghold:

I've always laughed as you do. And I don't know about 70%, but it's relatively true. They are beginning to own the majority of the most valuable part of Lagos. I asked a family member who does properties and real estate in the prime properties in Lagos because I wanted to know the truth from a trusted source. He said without question ibos own the majority of the valuable properties near the free trade zone and other prime areas. He's also in a mall business, and has stated that every single one of the occupants in his mall is occupied by Ibos. Not some of the occupants, not most of the occupants, but every single one. I'm telling you this because you need to know that this is no laughing matter anymore, this is a very serious matter. Yorubas can't continue to be stupid. It's getting out of hand. We are too accommodating and if things continue as they are, we'll regret it.

Calm yourself bro! Assuming but not conceding that what your informant told you is true, the land starting from Ajah to lekki and even part of epe are under government acquisition, except few that have been excised by the Lagos State government.Those guys are buying air, if they are even buying as much as you are positing.

Furthermore, fact that igbos dominate a mall should not be used as parameter to who owns what and to what extent.

Real estate as an allied industry to my profession is about 80 percent if I am to Hazard it, belongs to Yorubas. Take Tinubu real estate alone on that axis, the eleganza's, etc.

Finally, it is the law that all lands in any state of Nigeria belong to the governor of that state and who ever bought land is only holding it in trust for the governor. So these ibos are tenants to Lagos state government, hence need to obtain cofo or consent from the government.So Sol tempo-calm your self.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by TheStronghold: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Calm yourself bro! Assuming but not conceding that what your informant told you is true, the land starting from Ajah to lekki and even part of epe are under government acquisition, except few that have been excised by the Lagos State government.Those guys are buying air, if they are even buying as much as you are positing.

Furthermore, fact that igbos dominate a mall should not be used as parameter to who owns what and to what extent.

Real estate as an allied industry to my profession is about 80 percent if I am to Hazard it, belongs to Yorubas. Take Tinubu real estate alone on that axis, the eleganza's, etc.

Finally, it is the law that all lands in any state of Nigeria belong to the governor of that state and who ever bought land is only holding it in trust for the governor. So these ibos are tenants to Lagos state government, hence need to obtain cofo or consent from the government.So Sol tempo-calm your self.

I hear what you're saying, and you're right considering all that you mentioned. However I do believe things are changing slowly to accommodate the influx of people from other regions. And I don't think Yorubas tend to gain anything from this relationship with Nigeria other than Nigeria saturating the region with their migrants and giving nothing in return. I wouldn't go as far as to say the southwest should secede, but regional government should be our top priority.
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
TheStronghold:

I hear what you're saying, and you're right considering all that you mentioned. However I do believe things are changing slowly to accommodate the influx of people from other regions. And I don't think Yorubas tend to gain anything from this relationship with Nigeria other than Nigeria saturating the region with their migrants and giving nothing in return. I wouldn't go as far as to say the southwest should secede, but regional government should be our top priority.

There is absolutely nothing to fear, the saturation led to increase in igr via tax, commercial activities is at upswing, there are benefits and burdens but I believe the benefits far outweigh the burden. For example one of the burdens is the mealy mouthed iPods, chest beating orangutans but they are part of the cash cows of Lagos state and ogun state. I believe Yoruba will thrive more though, if we opt to be on our own, our standard of excellence, loyalty and morals are arguably one of the best in the world, hence our presence is felt in every sphere globally, don't mind the brash ipodians, they are simply green with envy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by FisifunKododada: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Akinphysicist don chop ban. Igbos are lucky today cheesy
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by plessis: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
wirinet:

I have lived all over Lagos, so I know Lagos very well. I disputed Yakassi submission that Igbos own 70% of industries in Lagos.
I mentioned Isolo because that is the only industrial Estate in Lagos with sizeable Igbo owned industries, the rest have very little. I can name up to 5 Igbo owned industries along the Isolo axis.
It is easy to know the group with the highest industries in Lagos, just look at the brand of product you use or consume everyday. You will see that PZ, Honeywell, Proctor and Gamble dominate most household items. Igbos Dominate drug manufacturing with companies like Orange drugs, Richy gold, and Emzor, but here also you have big international pharmaceuticals like GlaxoSmithKline and Swiss pharma.
Most slippers and rubber products are manufactured by Chinese and Indian companies.
Noodles is dominated by indomie and Dangote.
Beer is dominated by Nigerian bottling company and Guinness.
Now name the Igbo owned manufacturing companies in Lagos that make up 70% of manufacturing companies in Lagos.
an igbo woman named Stella okoli owns emzor... And an igbo man Tony ezenna owns orange drugs.... I can tell you that lots of igbos own over 70% of companies in Lagos.... I'm just too lazy to type names
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by deomelo: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
[s]
Bridget95:
from Awolowo who died of rat poison to Adisa who knelt before Abacha begging for his life to all of una sucking Awusa balls for a piece of cake are all cowards.
[/s]

Igbos and their ignorant and unintelligent rants bore me.

When the word coward comes to your mind, think about yourself and your coward forefathers from zik to ojukwu.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
plessis:
an igbo woman named Stella okoli owns emzor... And an igbo man Tony ezenna owns orange drugs.... I can tell you that lots of igbos own over 70% of companies in Lagos.... I'm just too lazy to type names

if two is 70% then there are less than 3 companies in Lagos state. If igbos own over 70% of companies in lagos state,then Dangote, otedola, adenuga, tinubu, alakija, okoya, otudeko, ayeni, etal are less igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi by Bridget95(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Igbos and their ignorant and unintelligent rants bore me.

When the word coward comes to your mind, think about yourself and your coward forefathers from zik to ojukwu.

grin grin grin

google and see for yourself the real cowards of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu / Yerima Shettima To SE: Politicians Are Responsible For Your Suffering Not Buhari / Eroton Well Has Been Spilling Crude Oil In Bayelsa For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.